- Path Finder 6.1.2Path Finder 6.1.2 | Mac Os X | 26 MB
Path Finder offers the tools you need to access and manage your files quickly, accurately, and completely on OS X. A world-class operating system deserves a world-class file manager. Dive into a familiar interface packed with uncommonly powerful features and make your file system sing with Path Finder 6.
- Haunted Horror 02 (2012)
- The Childhood Bipolar Disorder Answer Book: Practical Answers to the Top 300 Questions Parents Ask
- It’s Called Work For a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault (Audiobook) (repost)Larry Winget, "It's Called Work For a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault" (Audiobook)
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0143141805 | MP3@160 kbps | 5 hrs 38 mins | 408 Mb
With a writing style best described as full-throttle rant, the host of the A&E reality show Big Spender reveals the naked truth about careers, the employer/employee relationship, management skills, productivity and pay. Declaring at the outset that "there will be parts of this book you won't like," while daring readers to continue, Winget (Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get a Life) sets a high threshold for delivering a likable, useful book that will educate and promote behavioral changes. Yet he delivers. His brutal frankness about what's wrong with how businesses—big and small—operate offers a refreshing contrast to other career counseling and management books—even the gray area of ethics is delivered in black and white.
- Situational English: Listen to Everyday Situations in English and Practise What You Need to Say (Audiobook)
- 360 Problems for Mathematical Contests (Repost)
- Electric Power Systems: Analysis and Control (repost)
- Holographic Universe
- Страна Дяди Сэма. Привет, Америка!Страна Дяди Сэма. Привет, Америка!
2009 | Билл Брайсон | Эксмо, Мидгард | ISBN: 978 5699340200 | руcский | PDF or DjVu | 420 pages | 26.3 Mb or 14.3 Mb
Билл Брайсон не был в Америке почти двадцать лет – а когда вернулся, то понял, что смотрит на родную страну глазами иностранца: многое странно, многое непривычно, а кое-что кажется и вовсе нелепым. Впечатления "коренного иностранца" от возвращения на родину составили целую книгу, в которой есть все – от ностальгии, обернувшейся тоской по унавоженной английской глубинке, до искреннего восторга перед чудесами американской техники, способными перевернуть мир (если разобраться в инструкции).
- Conan – The Phantoms of the Black Coast Exclusive 003 (2012)
- Mayra Suarez – Vitamin A Swimwear
- Cosmopolitan January 2013 (USA)
- Algebra: Sets, Symbols, and the Language of Thought (History of Mathematics) [repost]
- Yii 1.1 Application Development Cookbook (with code) (Repost)
- It’s Not Just Who You Know: Transform Your Life (and Your Organization) (Audiobook) (repost)Tommy Spaulding, "It's Not Just Who You Know: Transform Your Life (and Your Organization) by Turning Colleagues and Contacts into Lasting, Genuine Relationships" (Audiobook)
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0307736121 | MP3@96 kbps | 8 hrs 38 mins | 356 Mb
To be successful today, leaders need more than an impressive title and superficial "friends" in high places. They need to be able to do some basic things–build partnerships, share leadership, and develop and empower people–-to name just a critical few. The challenge is that none of these are possible if people don’t trust or believe in their leaders. That’s where this new book, It’s Not Just Who You Know, fills an important gap in leadership education. In it, Tommy Spaulding hits on the important issue of building and sustaining relationships–-real relationships, authentic relationships as opposed to those less genuine, selfish relationships that do not build morale in the organization or trust between people.
- Xcode 4 iOS Development Beginner’s Guide (with code) (Repost)
- Brainstorm – Second Smile (1973) [Reissue 2000]Brainstorm – Second Smile (1973) [Reissue 2000]
EAC Rip | FLAC (image+.cue+log) – 287 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps (LAME 3.93) – 113 MB | Covers included
Genre: Progressive Rock, Jazz Rock | RAR 3% Rec. | Label: Garden of Delights (CD 047)
“ Brainstorm's second work, a definite improvement on their first effort. Masterly played progressive jazz rock with flute, sax… Originally released by Spiegelei in 1973. The music on both Brainstorm albums was a highly inventive blend of songs and instrumentals, with a touch of Zappa, Canterbury inspired certainly, akin to Caravan, Hatfield & The North, Soft Machine, etc., but also with a style all of their own. Highlighted by quality musianship, notably a dizzying array of winds and keyboards, with complexly arranged instrumentals and like the Dutch band Supersister, a penchant for eccentric tongue-in-cheek humor. Brainstorm lived up to their name, and both albums are classics of the genre. ”
- Adham Shaikh – Realignment (1993)Adham Shaikh – Realignment (1993)
EAC Rip | FLAC (image+.cue+log) – 394 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps (LAME 3.93) – 205 MB | Covers included
Genre: Trance, Ambient | RAR 3% Rec. | Label: Modulation Elektronik (mod0001e)
“ This was remarkable when it was produced and holds up well today. Only 4 tracks and the shortest one is over 14 minutes. A lot of the aspects of this music are so far ahead of its time. Adham Shaikh has been in the game for a long time. This is his first full length release. Whereas he is now known for ethnic sounding chill, this album is a pure voyage into the vastness of space with dreamy ambient. ”
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen – Spellbound (2012)Yngwie J. Malmsteen – Spellbound (2012)
Sweden | Mp3 320 Kbps | 127 MB
Neoclassical Power Metal/Shred
“ Yngwie Johann Malmsteen is a Swedish guitarist, composer, multi-instrumentalist and bandleader. Malmsteen became famous and very influential for his neo-classic approach in heavy metal music, and is often seen as one of the greatest electric guitarists of all time.Malmsteen is known for his technical fluency and neo-classical metal compositions, often incorporating high speed picking with harmonic minor scales, diminished scales and sweep picked arpeggios. He is often considered one of the most talented rock guitarists of all time and is considered to be a pioneer of shred guitar.Also, Malmsteen favors the harmonic minor scale, and often uses diminished arpeggios and phrygian scales and draws an influence from Bach and Beethoven. In an interview, Malmsteen confessed that his regular use of harmonic minor was because in the 1980s he was trying to move away from the blues-based pentatonic scales that were frequently used at the time. ”
Digest powered by RSS Digest