- I, Partridge: We Need to Talk about Alan
- Aurelia Gliwski – Macy’s Photoshoot 2012
- Take Control of Messages in Mountain Lion
- Spandau Ballet – True (1983) [Remastered Reissue 2003] PS3 ISO + FLAC
Spandau Ballet – True (1983) [Remastered Reissue 2003]
PS3 Rip | ISO | SACD DSD64 2.0 > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | 35:56 minutes | Scans included | 1,32 GB
or FLAC(converted with foobar2000 to tracks) 24bit/88,2 kHz | Scans included | 794 MB
Spandau Ballet is an English band formed in London in the late 1970s. Initially inspired by, and an integral part of, the New Romantic movement, they were one of the most successful bands of the 1980s, achieving ten Top Ten singles and four Top Ten albums in the UK between 1980 and 1990. The band split acrimoniously in 1990, but reunited in 2009.
- The Elkhart Truth 2012.12.04
- Bad Data Handbook: Cleaning Up The Data So You Can Get Back To Work
- Molecular Chaperones: Methods and Protocols
- Computer Idee №25 – 20 November-4 December 2012 (Netherlands)
- Building Design + Construction – December 2012
- iOS 6 Programming Cookbook
- MapReduce Design Patterns: Building Effective Algorithms and Analytics for Hadoop and Other Systems
- PCM December 2012 (Netherlands)
- Come to Win: Business Leaders, Artists, Doctors, and Other Visionaries on How Sports Can Help You Top… (Audiobook) (repost)Venus Williams, "Come to Win: Business Leaders, Artists, Doctors, and Other Visionaries on How Sports Can Help You Top Your Profession" [Audiobook, Unabridged]
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0061988812 | MP3@128 kbps | 11 hrs 20 mins | 634 Mb
With Come to Win, Venus Williams, the multiple Grand Slam tennis champion and entrepreneur, along with an esteemed group of business leaders, politicians, and acclaimed artists, serves up a book of wisdom that shows how to turn a competitive spirit and athletic background into success off the playing field.
- English Today – Multimedia Course fullset [repost]English Today – Multimedia Course fullset
25xDVDRip | AVI / DivX, ~298 kb/s | 640×480 | Duration: 41:11:44 | English: MP3, 160 kb/s (2 ch) | + 24 PDF Guides | 8,41 GB
Genre: English language
“ English Today is an innovative product for English language learning, designed to gain maximum advantage from the DVD format and aimed at the needs of the target consumer. It is not simply the next stage in the advancement from video cassettes or CD-ROM’s, but a whole new kind of product. It represents a completely new approach: instead of the typical video-lesson structure, a teacher guides the student through a series of narrative episodes arranged as in a sit-com. ”
- Secrets of Power Negotiating for Salespeople: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator (Audiobook) (repost)Secrets of Power Negotiating for Salespeople: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator (Audiobook) by Roger Dawson
English | 3rd edition (October 2001) | ISBN: 156414500X | Language English | Audio CD in MP3/128Kbps | 217 MB
Master negotiator Roger Dawson gives salespeople an arsenal of tools that can be implemented easily and immediately to enable a quantum leap in sales.
- The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed (Audiobook) (repost)Adam Bryant, "The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed" [Audiobook]
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1427211817 | MP3 VBR | 5 hrs 09 mins | 182 Mb
Bryant, deputy national editor of the New York Times and writer of the "Corner Office" feature in the paper's Sunday Business section, offers compelling advice for the aspiring executive. With interviews with more than 75 CEOs and other top executives at companies of all sizes, he compiles insights on such questions as what does it take to lead an organization? what are the keys to achieving the highest levels of success? Business luminaries like the CEO of Disney, the COO of Qwest Communications, the CEO of Continental Airlines, a vice chairman at Wal-Mart, and the founder of Zappos speak thoughtfully about team creation, keeping the mission on target, management, employee relationships, the importance of feedback, and the creation of an efficient corporate culture.
- The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media’s Favorite Candidate (Audiobook)The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate (Audiobook)
English | ISBN: 1596985666 | 2008 | MP3 | 104 Mb
If find yourself believing that "we are the ones we've been waiting for", or that "this is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow" or even, tout court, that "yes we can", the chances are that you are suffering from a severe case of Obamamania.
Tens of millions of Americans and an even larger number of Europeans have fallen victim to the syndrome, which involves a belief that a young black senator from Chicago can cure the world's ills, in part because of his race, in part because of his obvious intelligence and rhetorical skill; but in no part because of any record of achievement in the past. Fortunately, an inexpensive remedy is at hand.
- Put Your Mindset to Work: The One Asset You Really Need to Win and Keep the Job You Love (Audiobook) (repost)James Reed, Paul G. Stoltz, "Put Your Mindset to Work: The One Asset You Really Need to Win and Keep the Job You Love" [Audiobook]
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1452653771 | MP3@96 kbps | 7 hrs 10 mins | 307 Mb
What's the real secret of successful job hunters?
In these unstable times, everyone wants to stand out from the crowd and secure a rewarding job with long-term potential. But what does it actually take to get the job you want? Ninety-seven percent of employers argue that it goes beyond having the right skills – it's all about the right mindset.
- Transforming Your Relationship with Money: The Nine-Step for Achieving Financial Integrity… (Audiobook) (repost)Joe Dominguez, "Transforming Your Relationship with Money: The Nine-Step for Achieving Financial Integrity, Intelligence, and Independense" (Audiobook)
English | 2005 | ISBN: 1591793742 | MP3@64 kbps | 4 hrs 35 mins | 119 Mb
Are you making a living? Or as Joe Dominguez puts it, are you making a dying? Dominguez was a Wall Street analyst who walked away from a high-powered financial career in 1969, retiring at age 30. Afterward he lived comfortably on about $7,000 per year, while donating a small fortune to various charities. Transforming Your Relationship with Money is his life's work- a revolutionary guide that will help you find peace with the concept of money, stop consuming things you don't really need, and start contributing to the goals and ideals you believe in. Joe Dominguez achieved financial independence through a path of inquiry that led him to question the very nature of our relationship with money.
Digest powered by RSS Digest