- The Moosewood Cookbook (repost)
- RealSamples English Harpsichord Edition Beurmann KONTAKTRealSamples English Harpsichord Edition Beurmann KONTAKT | 3.16 Gb
The English Harpsichord library presents an instrument built by Jacob Kirckman in 1766. Due to its two manuals and many registers, the Kirckman harpsichord offers lots of unqiue sounds, sampled with 6 different register combinations, including the upper 8', lower 8' (principal 8'), both 8' together, the 4' register, the lute stop as well as the nasale stop only available with Kirckman instruments.
- Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save the World (repost)
- L’Equipe Edition du Mardi 27 Novembre 2012
- Le Parisien + Cahier Paris du Mardi 27 Novembre 2012
- "Forest Mensuration" by Anthonie Van Laar, A. Akça"Forest Mensuration" by Anthonie Van Laar, A. Akça
Managing Forest Ecosystems, Volume 13
Sрringеr | 2007 | ISBN: 1402059906 9781402059902 9781402059919 | 390 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This edition is based on extensive research, teaching and practical experience in both Europe, and the tropics and subtropics. The book is aimed primarily at undergraduate students and forest practitioners – and now includes a wide range of worked examples which will provide guidance for readers wishing to process their own data. The book will also act as an extremely useful reference material for postgraduate students and forest scientists.
- Wicca: The Complete Craft (repost)
- "Paleonutrition" by Mark Q. Sutton, Kristin D. Sobolik, Jill K. Gardner"Paleonutrition" by Mark Q. Sutton, Kristin D. Sobolik, Jill K. Gardner
University of Arizona Press | 2010 | ISBN: 0816527946 9780816527946 | 386 pages | PDF | 5 MB
The study of paleonutrition provides valuable insights into shifts and changes in human history, whatever their causes. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book on the topic. Intended for students and professionals, it describes the nature of paleonutrition studies, reviews the history of paleonutrition research, discusses methodological issues in the reconstruction of prehistoric diets, presents theoretical frameworks frequently used in paleonutrition research, and showcases examples in which paleonutritional analyses have been successfully conducted on prehistoric individuals, groups, and populations. It offers an integrative approach to understanding state-of-the-art anthropological dietary, health, and nutritional assessments.
- Smithsonian Physical Tables, 9th edition
- Valley of Dreams (Wild West Wind) (Audiobook)Valley of Dreams (Wild West Wind) (Audiobook) By Lauraine Snelling
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0764204157 | ASIN: B007ABY4FE | 9 hours and 30 minutes | MP3 | 523 MB
Award-winning author Lauraine Snelling has written more than 60 books – and over two million copies have been snapped up by devoted fans. In Valley of Dreams, Addy Lockwood suffers the death of her father, her mother having passed years before. With nowhere to go, she stays on with her dad's Wild West Show – until its new manager runs it into the ground. Setting out to locate the hidden valley of her father's dreams, Addy is soon swept up in a life-changing adventure.
- The Black Box (Audiobook)The Black Box (Audiobook) By Michael Connelly
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1600247245 , 1478978082 | ASIN: B00A2ZGOEE | 10 hours and 29 minutes | MP3 | 252 MB
In a case that spans 20 years, Harry Bosch links the bullet from a recent crime to a file from 1992, the killing of a young female photographer during the L.A. riots. Harry originally investigated the murder, but it was then handed off to the Riot Crimes Task Force and never solved.
- La Cucina Italiana – December 2012 / USA
- The Gnomon Workshop: Fundamentals of Perspective 2 (2012)The Gnomon Workshop: Fundamentals of Perspective 2
Two-Point Principles and Concepts with Gary MeyerDVDRip | English | MOV | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~5779 kbps | 24 fps
AAC | 64 kbps | 22.05 KHz | 1 channel | 201 minutes | 7.65 GBGenre: Video Tutorial / Drawing
“ Two-Point Principles and Concepts a series of two-point examples include measuring point perspective, projecting from plans and elevations and repeating rectangles in foreshortened perspective are covered in detail. Gary also provides examples of how to correctly draw ellipses in perspective. Inclined planes are also demonstrated using auxiliary vanishing points and vertical vanishing lines. ”
- 45 Effective Ways For Hiring Smart: How to Predict Winners and Losers in the Incredibly Expensive People-Reading Game (repost)
- L’Osservatore Romano N.274 (28.11.2012)
- Apple Service Diagnostics 3S152Apple Service Diagnostics 3S152 | Mac Os X | 2.61 GB
Apple Service Diagnostics (ASD) is only distributed to Apple Service Providers. The Apple Service Diagnostics application is designed to run both EFI and Mac OS X tests from an internal cd- or dvd-drive or an external USB hard drive ( version 3s123 or above ). Apple Service Diagnostics (EFI) runs low-level tests of the hardware directly and does not require Mac OS X, while Apple Service Diagnostics (OS) uses Mac OS X to run tests.
- Playboy Greece – December 2012
- Machine Design – 22 November 2012
- Partials (Audiobook)Partials (Audiobook) By Dan Wells
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1615458379 | ASIN: B007EJS52A | 14 hours and 6 minutes | MP3 | 388 MB
The human race is all but extinct after a war with Partials—engineered organic beings identical to humans—has decimated the population. Reduced to only tens of thousands by RM, a weaponized virus to which only a fraction of humanity is immune, the survivors in North America have huddled together on Long Island while the Partials have mysteriously retreated. The threat of the Partials is still imminent, but, worse, no baby has been born immune to RM in more than a decade. Our time is running out.
Digest powered by RSS Digest