- Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression, 2 edition (repost)Christine J. Ko, Ronald J. Barr , "Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression, 2 edition"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470657111 | 296 pages | PDF | 166 MB
The atlas that helps you differentiate visually similar diseases
Written from a trainee's perspective, the second edition of Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression uses more than 800 high resolution color images to introduce a simple and effective way to defuse the confusion caused by dermatopathology slides. Focused on commonly tested entities, and using low- to high-power views, this atlas emphasizes the key differences between visually similar diseases by using appearance as the starting point for diagnosis.
- Vampyres: A Tribute To The Ultimate In Erotic Horror Cinema
- The Hidden Cinema: British Film Censorship in Action 1913-1972
- Laura Incalcaterra McLoughlin, Luisa Pla-Lang, Giovanna Schiavo-Rotheneder – Italiano per economisti
- Model Railroader Special Issue – Great Model Railroads 2013
- A Sci-Fi Swarm and Horror Horde: Interviews with 62 Filmmakers
- Nazi Cinema as Enchantment: The Politics of Entertainment in the Third Reich (Repost)
- The Sun and the Moon: The Remarkable True Account of Hoaxers, Showmen, Dueling Journalists… (Audiobook)The Sun and the Moon: The Remarkable True Account of Hoaxers, Showmen, Dueling Journalists, and Lunar Man-Bats in Nineteenth-Century New York (Audiobook) By Matthew Goodman
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1433255642 | MP3 | 340 MB
The Sun and the Moon tells the delightful and surprisingly true story of how a series of articles in the Sun newspaper in 1835 convinced the citizens of New York that the moon was inhabited. Purporting to reveal discoveries of a famous British astronomer, the series described such moon life as unicorns, beavers that walked upright, and four-foot-tall flying man-bats. It quickly became the most widely circulated newspaper story of the era.
- Gothic Knights – Reflections From The Other Side (2012)Gothic Knights – Reflections From The Other Side (2012)
EAC Rip | WavPack (.wv): IMAGE+CUE+LOG | 522.69 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 174.79 MB | Time: 1:06:27 | Covers
Genre: Heavy/Power Metal | Label: InnerSphere Music | Cat.#: ISM 0512-001
“ No matter how many times it is pronounced dead, the American Power Metal scene continues to defy and occasionally puts out a strong contender. From out of the Big Apple comes the newest release from Gothic Knights – and their "Reflections From The Other Side" proves that they can stand toe to toe with the best of their European counterparts. ”
- Oracle Core: Essential Internals for DBAs and Developers (Repost)
- Windows 8 Professional Final RetailWindows 8 Professional Final Retail
OS and system related | Original Install File | x64 | 4.69 GB
Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, an operating system from Microsoft, for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, media center PCs. Windows 8 introduces significant changes to the operating system’s platform, primarily focused towards improving its experience on mobile devices…
- The Last Hostage (Audiobook)The Last Hostage (Audiobook) By John J. Nance
English | 2006 | ISBN: 142330117X | MP3 | 146 MB
High above the Rocky Mountains, a routine airline flight becomes a midair standoff as 130 passengers listen to their captain relate the unprecedented demands of an unseen hijacker. Federal and state officials must hunt down, arrest, and indict the murderer of a young girl, and do it all in eight hours – or the airplane will be blown out of the sky.
- Immunity – November 2012
- Pure Desmond – When Lights Are Low (2012)Pure Desmond – When Lights Are Low (2012)
EAC 1.0b3 | FLAC tracks level 8 | Cue+Log+M3U | Full Scans 300dpi | 217MB + 5% Recovery
Genre: Jazz, Smooth Jazz
“ Pure Desmond has been founded to celebrate the sonic sensations of the Paul Desmond Quartet of the 1960's featuring Jim Hall on guitar. During the ten years of regular performances we have created an own understanding of parameters like atmosphere, dynamics, groove and tension, that led to ideas for original compositions which could inherit the qualities and structures of these sounds we love so much. ”
- The Ethics of Liberty (Audiobook)The Ethics of Liberty (Audiobook) By Murray N. Rothbard
English | 2003 | ISBN: 0814775594 | MP3 | 196 MB
In recent years, libertarian impulses have increasingly influenced national and economic debates, from welfare reform to efforts to curtail affirmative action. Murray N. Rothbard's classic The Ethics of Liberty stands as one of the most rigorous and philosophically sophisticated expositions of the libertarian political position.
- Atlas of Breast Surgery (Repost)
- Medusa’s Child (Audiobook)Medusa's Child (Audiobook) By John J. Nance
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1423301331 | MP3 | 134 MB
For thirty-year-old captain Scott McKay, the transport run from Miami to Denver will give him the money he desperately needs to keep his fledgling air cargo company flying. When a mysterious crate is discovered on his plane, however, McKay is ordered to abandon his present course and fly the crate and its owner, Vivian Henry, to Washington, D.C., before going to Denver. McKay takes the forced detour in stride – until a strange noise comes from deep inside the crate. It is the voice of Vivian's husband, Dr. Rogers Henry, warning that the shipment they are carrying is actually a fully armed Medusa device, a thermonuclear bomb that can destroy every computer chip over an entire continent, and blast the Silicon Age back to the Stone Age. And it is set to go off within hours.
- A History of Latin America, Volume 2: Independence to Present
- Coraline (Audiobook)Coraline (Audiobook) By Neil Gaiman
English | 2002 | ISBN: 006051048X | MP3 | 100 MB
The day after they moved in, Coraline went exploring….
In Coraline's family's new flat are twenty-one window and fourteen doors. Thirteen of the doors open and close, The fourteenth is locked, and on the other side is only a brick wall, until the day Coraline unlocks the door to find a passage to another flat in another house just like her own.
Only it's different….
Digest powered by RSS Digest