- Idolized 03 (2012)
- Creator Owned Heroes 05 (2012)
- Data Mining in Proteomics: From Standards to Applications
- Vortex (Audiobook)Vortex (Audiobook) By Robert Charles Wilson
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0765323427 | MP3 | 143 MB
Vortex tells the story of Turk Findley, the protagonist introduced in Axis, who is transported ten thousand years into the future by the mysterious entities called “the Hypotheticals.” In this future humanity exists on a chain of planets connected by Hypothetical gateways; but Earth itself is a dying world, effectively quarantined.
- COCUN N.4 – Novembre 2012
- No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories (Audiobook) (repost)No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories (Audiobook) By Miranda July
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0743571576 | MP3 | 270 MB
In a series of stories that are shocking, sexy, charming, and ultimately unforgettable, Miranda July explores the hearts and minds of characters who are desperate for human connection and yet don't know what to do when it actually happens.
- Bitter Brew: The Rise and Fall of Anheuser-Busch and America’s Kings of Beer
- Longing (Bailey Flanigan Series) (Audiobook)Longing (Bailey Flanigan Series) (Audiobook) By Karen Kingsbury
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0310331528 | MP3 | 292 MB
While Bailey Flanigan wrestles with feelings for Brandon Paul, Cody Coleman's work coaching a small-town football team has brought him and his players national attention. In the midst of the celebration and success, Cody finds himself much closer to a woman who seems to better understand him and his new life. Even so, never does much time go by without Bailey and Cody experiencing deep feelings of longing for each other, longing both for the past and for answers before they can move forward. Will an unexpected loss be the turning point for Cody? Will Cody and Bailey find a way back together again for the first time in more than a year? And if they do, will their brief time together be enough to help them remember all they've been longing for?
- The Wall Street Journal – 14 November 2012 (Asia)
- "Organic Light Emitting Devices" ed. by Jai Singh"Organic Light Emitting Devices" ed. by Jai Singh
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535108504 9789535108504 | 241 pages | PDF | 13 MB
This book describes the state-of-the-art advancement in the field of organic electroluminescence contributed by many researchers with internationally established expertise in the field. It includes original contributions on the synthesis of suitable organic materials, fabrication of organic light emitting devices (OLEDs) and organic white light emitting devices (WOLEDs), characterization of these devices and some designs for optimal performance.
- How PowerPoint Makes You Stupid
- "Dehydrogenases" Edited by Rosa Angela Canuto"Dehydrogenases" Edited by Rosa Angela Canuto
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9533070193 9789533070193 | 366 pages | PDF | 12 MB
The book takes in consideration some dehydrogenases, enzymes with different functions in the cells by using different substrates, such as hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases, aldehyde dehydrogenases, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, glutamate dehydrogenase, succinate dehydrogenase. They are examined from the following points of view: biochemistry, physiological functions and role in some diseases and in the development of tumours.
- Pilgrimage: An Encyclopedia (2 vol. set) (Repost)
- Grifter 014 (2013)
- Saucer Country 009 (2013)
- PS3M – Das Playstation Magazin Dezember 12/2012
- "Human and Social Dimensions of Climate Change" ed. by Netra Chhetri"Human and Social Dimensions of Climate Change" ed. by Netra Chhetri
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535108474 9789535108474 | 298 pages | PDF | 16 MB
By focusing on a wide range of topics and involving a diverse array of scholars, this book sheds lights on human and social dimensions of climate change; topics neglected and often poorly understood by scholars and policymakers.
- The Boys #1-72 + 3 Mini-series Collection (2006-2012) CompleteThe Boys #1-72 + 3 Mini-series Collection (2006-2012) Complete
English | CBR | 90 Issues | 2 GB
The series is set between 2006-2008 in a world where superheroes exist. However, most of the superheroes in the series' universe are corrupted by their celebrity status and often engage in reckless behavior, compromising the safety of the world. For this reason, a superpowered CIA squad, known informally as "The Boys", is charged with monitoring the superhero community.
Ennis has said that the series will "out-Preacher Preacher", presumably referring to the extreme violence and sexuality that were that series' hallmark.
- Homespun – Seven Great Ukulele Lessons – DVD (2012)Homespun – Seven Great Ukulele Lessons – DVD (2012)
Publisher: Homespun | Language: English | 60m | Full Scans | 3.04GB | .ISO | ISBN-10: 1597733393
MPG2, 8000.0kbps | 720×480, 30.0fps | TWOS, 1536.0kbps | 48.0kHz 16bit, 2 channels
“ Taught by: Jim Beloff, Bob Brozman, Ledward Kaapana, Del Rey, and The Ukalaliens (Steve Einhorn & Kate Power) w/Music & Tab File to view or print.
Use your DVD remote to choose or change options at anytime. You can also pause or watch the video in slow motion!
Digest powered by RSS Digest