- Oil! (Audiobook)Oil! (Audiobook) By Upton Sinclair
English | 544 | ISBN: 1433244454 , 1433244462 | MP3 | 544 MB
As he did so masterfully in The Jungle, Pulitzer Prize-winning author Upton Sinclair interweaves social criticism with human tragedy in this novel of Californias early oil industry. Enraged by the oil scandals of the 1920s, Sinclair tells a gripping tale of avarice, corruption, and class warfare, featuring a cavalcade of characters.
- Adrianne Curry – Bikini on the beach photoshoot
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian (Audiobook)The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian (Audiobook) By Sherman Alexie
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1428182977 | MP3 | 192 MB
National Book Award-winner Sherman Alexie delivers a captivating, semi-autobiographical account of one Spokane Indian's struggle against incredible obstacles.
Born poor and hydrocephalic, Arnold Spirit survives brain surgery. But his enormous skull, lopsided eyes, profound stuttering, and frequent seizures target him for abuse on his Indian reservation. Protected by a formidable friend, the book-loving artist survives childhood. And then – convinced his future lies off the rez – the bright 14-year-old enrolls in an all-white high school 22 miles away.
- The Transmigration of Timothy Archer (Audiobook)The Transmigration of Timothy Archer (Audiobook) By Philip K. Dick
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1455832057 | MP3 | 687 MB
The final book in Philip K. Dick’s VALIS trilogy, The Transmigration of Timothy Archer brings the author’s search for the identity and nature of God to a close. The novel follows Bishop Timothy Archer as he travels to Israel, ostensibly to examine ancient scrolls bearing the words of Christ. But more importantly, this leads him to examine the decisions he made during his life and how they may have contributed to the suicides of his mistress and son. This introspective book is one of Dick’s most philosophical and literary, delving into the mysteries of religion and of faith itself. As one of Dick’s final works, it also provides unique insight into the mind of a genius, whose work was still in the process of maturing at the time of his death.
- Battlefields – The Green Fields Beyond 01 (of 06)Battlefields – The Green Fields Beyond 01 (of 06)
English | CBR | 26 pages | 25.02 MB
On the killing fields of Korea the Tankies find themselves back up the sharp end, as veteran Sergeant Stiles is finally given a tank that can take on any opposition. Unfortunately, the Chinese spring offensive of 1951 is on its way- leaving our heroes cut off, on their own and outnumbered ten to one. It's British steel against massed Communist hordes, as the last Battlefields series begins with a bang.
- The Longest War: The Enduring Conflict between America and Al-Qaeda (repost)
- "Advances in Character Recognition" ed. by Xiaoqing Ding
- Housetrends Greater Cincinnati – November/December 2012
- Петр I
- The Marquette Tribune – Wednesday, November 7, 2012
- the lantern No.130 – Wednesday, November 7, 2012
- Derek and The Dominos – Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs (1970/2011) [Official Digital Download 24bit/96kHz]
Derek and The Dominos – Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs (1970/2011)
– 40th Anniversary Deluxe DCD Edition –
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 135:47 minutes | 3,22 GB
Official Digital Download – Source: HDTracks.com | Digital Booklet
Digitally remastered and expanded two CD edition of this ground-breaking 1970 album. Derek & The Dominos were the almost fictional group recruited by Eric Clapton which came together during the sessions for George Harrison's All Things Must Pass album in 1970. The band released only this one studio album in December 1970, which has been re-evaluated since its release and is now regarded as one of Clapton's finest recordings and is often considered to be the defining achievement of Clapton's career. The album melded an astounding collection of musical styles – Blues, Folk, R&B and Rock – into one timeless package. It consistently appears in listings of the best rock albums ever recorded, and was finally inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2000 and continuous to be noticed by critics. This deluxe edition features six exciting performances from what was to be Derek And The Dominos' second album plus all four audio performances from Derek And The Domino's sole, historic television appearance on The Johnny Cash Show, November 9, 1970. Also features two tracks produced by Phil Spector in early summer 1970 and the outtake "Mean Old World".
- Wallpapers Sexy Girls Pack (part-234) by nko
- DiskBoss Ultimate / Server 2.9.18 (x86/x64)DiskBoss Ultimate / Server 2.9.18 (x86/x64) | 12.5/13.5 Mb
DiskBoss is an advanced file and disk management solution allowing one to search and classify files, perform disk space utilization analysis, detect and remove duplicate files, organize files according to user-defined rules and policies, copy large amounts of files in a fault-tolerant way, synchronize disks and directories, cleanup wasted disk space and much more.
- "Viscoelasticity: From Theory to Biological Applications" ed. by Juan de Vicente"Viscoelasticity: From Theory to Biological Applications" ed. by Juan de Vicente
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535108412 9789535108412 | 368 pages | PDF | 23 MB
This book contains a wealth of useful information on current research on viscoelasticity. By covering a broad variety of rheology, non-Newtonian fluid mechanics and viscoelasticity-related topics, this book is addressed to a wide spectrum of academic and applied researchers and scientists but it could also prove useful to industry specialists.
- Paris 1919: Six Months That Changed the World
- Le Monde du Jeudi 8 Novembre 2012
- Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках №144Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках №144
2012 | Де Агостини | руcский | PDF or DjVu | 24 pages | 66.2 Mb or 14.0 Mb
«Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках» – коллекция издательства «Де Агостини», представляющая собой иллюстрированный энциклопедический путеводитель для всех, кто хочет познакомиться с красотами и тайнами нашей планеты.
- Première 429 – Novembre 2012
Digest powered by RSS Digest