- Machine Head – Machine F**king Head Live (2012)Machine Head – Machine F**king Head Live (2012)
U.S.A. | Mp3 320 Kbps | 230 MB
“ Machine Fucking Head Live is the second live album from the Amercian heavy metal band Machine Head. The album is scheduled to be released on November 13, 2012, under Roadrunner Records. It was recorded at various tour stops across the globe last year during the bands world tour."The Head Cases [Machine Head's nickname for their fans] have been so intense on this tour cycle that we had to start capturing the shows, especially with technology making it so much easier to record," said frontman Robb Flynn. "We culled some of the best nights where the band and crowd were on fire and made a badass, nearly two-hour, double live album, which is a great documentation of where the band is at, 18 years deep ”
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder’s Guide
- mediAvatar MKV Converter 7.6.0 Build 20121027mediAvatar MKV Converter 7.6.0 Build 20121027 | 37.3 Mb
Matroska files, popularly known as MKV, should now be easier to play and share on any portable or home devices, such as iPhone, PS3, iPod, mobile phones, PSP, Xbox360 and others when converted with mediAvatar MKV Converter. You can easily convert MKV to AVI and other popular video formats like H.264/AVC, MP4, WMV, DivX, XviD and MOV, or extract MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC or M4A music files from MKV videos.
- OK! First for Celebrity News N.853 – Novembre 13, 2012
- Soundgarden – King Animal (2012)Soundgarden – King Animal (2012)
U.S.A. | Mp3 320 Kbps | 118 MB
Grunge / Alternative Rock
“ King Animal is the sixth studio album by the American rock band Soundgarden,released on November 13, 2012 on Seven Four Entertainment/Republic Records It is the band's first original album in 16 years, and the first not on A&M Records since 1988's Ultramega OK. ”
- Favorite Science Fiction Stories Volume 3 (Audiobook)Favorite Science Fiction Stories Volume 3 (Audiobook)
English | 2011 | ASIN: B004LDE7VA | MP3 | 856 MB
The biggest collection yet of favorite sci-fi stories – 16 full hours! Titles included are:"The Missing Link" by Frank Herbert,"Arm of the Law" by Harry Harrison, "No Moving Parts by Murray F. Yaco,"The Hills of Home" by Alfred Coppell,"The Measure of a Man" by Gordon Randall Garrett,"The Hated" by Frederick Pohl,"Salvage in Space" by Jack Williamson,"The Burning Bridge" by Poul Anderson,"The Crystal Crypt" by Philip K. Dick,"The Hour of Battle" by Robert Sheckley,"The Mathematicians" by Arthur Feldman,"Crossroads of Destiny" by H. Beam Piper,"Homesick" by Lynn Venable,
- Fiber Optic Sensors, Second Edition (Repost)
- Mindswap (Audiobook)Mindswap (Audiobook) By Robert Sheckley
English | 257 | ISBN: 1441736468 | MP3 | 257 MB
Interstellar travel to alien worlds is too expensive for Marvin, a college student in need of a good vacation. And so he signs up for what he can afford: Mindswap, in which his consciousness is swapped into the body of an alien life-form. Unfortunately, Marvin finds himself in the body of an interstellar criminal — a body that he has to vacate, fast. But that criminal consciousness has stolen Marvin's earthly body. Now Marvin has to find a body on the black market just to stay alive! Travel with Marvin from world to world, each one crazier than the last, as he keeps finding far-from-ideal bodies in awful situations.
- The New Global Ecosystem in Advanced Computing: Implications for U.S. Competitiveness and National SecurityThe New Global Ecosystem in Advanced Computing: Implications for U.S. Competitiveness and National Security
Committee on Global Approaches to Advanced Computing; Board on Global Science and Technology; Policy and Global Affairs; National Research Council
NAS Press | 2012 | ISBN: 0309262356 9780309262354 | 117 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This issue outlines the technical challenges, describe the global research landscape, and explore implications for competition and national security.
- Xenocide (#3 in the Ender Wiggin Saga) (Audiobook)Xenocide (#3 in the Ender Wiggin Saga) (Audiobook) By Orson Scott Card
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1593974787 | MP3 | 465 MB
In Lusitania, Ender found a world where humans and pequininos and the Hive Queen could all live together; where three very different intelligent species could find common ground at last. But Lusitania also harbors the descolada, a virus that kills all humans it infects, but which the pequininos require in order to become adults. The Startways Congress so fears the effects of the descolada, should it escape from Lusitania, that they have ordered the destruction of the entire planet, and all who live there. The Fleet is on its way and a second xenocide seems inevitable. Until the fleet vanishes.
- Speaker for the Dead (#2 in the Ender Wiggins Saga) (Audiobook)Speaker for the Dead (#2 in the Ender Wiggins Saga) (Audiobook) By Orson Scott Card
English | 2005 | ISBN: 1593974760 | MP3 | 372 MB
The thrilling sequel to Ender’s Game and winner of the Hugo and Nebula Awards—this full cast unabridged recording includes an original postscript written and recorded by the author.
Three thousand years have passed since Ender Wiggin won humanity’s war with the Buggers by totally destroying them. Ender remains young, traveling the stars at the speed of relativity, but a hundred years or more might pass on Earth while he experiences a month-long voyage. In three thousand years, Ender’s books The Hive Queen and The Hegemon, written under a pseudonym, have become holy writ, while the name of Ender itself has become anathema: he is the Xenocide, the one who killed an entire race of thinking, feeling beings, killed the only other sapient race humankind had found in all the galaxy.
- Photonics and Lasers: An Introduction (Repost)
- Wolfsbane A Nightshade Novel (Audiobook)Wolfsbane A Nightshade Novel (Audiobook) By Andrea Cremer
English | 2011 | ISBN: 030774597X | MP3 | 566 MB
When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she’s certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer—one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack—and the man—she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.
- The Kingdom of New York: Knights, Knaves, Billionaires, and Beauties in the City of Big Shots As Seen by NY Observer (Repost)The Kingdom of New York: Knights, Knaves, Billionaires, and Beauties in the City of Big Shots As Seen by The New York Observer
New York Observe | 2009 | ISBN: 0061695408 9780061959660 | 670 pages | PDF/epub | 25/10 MB
Handsomely designed and filled with the paper's trademark attention to politics, status, and wealth, this is a rollicking insider's account of contemporary New York. At once wickedly funny and astute, The Kingdom of New York is a striking tribute to an unforgettable era in the city's history.
- Once An Eve Novel (Audiobook)Once An Eve Novel (Audiobook) By Anna Carey
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0062048546 | MP3 | 393 MB
When you're being hunted, who can you trust?
For the first time since she escaped from her school many months ago, Eve can sleep soundly. She's living in Califia, a haven for women, protected from the terrifying fate that awaits orphaned girls in The New America.
- DC Comics: The New 52! – Week 61 (October 31)
- Crisis on Doona (Audiobook)Crisis on Doona (Audiobook) By Anne McCaffrey
English | 2002 | ISBN: 1578155533 | MP3 | 625 MB
The first humans to arrive on the beautiful, unspoiled planet of Doona drew up an intricate cohabitation contract with the alien, cat-like Hrrubans, who had settled there first. Now, after 25 years, the contract is due for renewal. Anne Mc Caffrey is a past winner of both the Hugo and Nebula awards.
–This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- "Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: A Practical Guide" by M. Modarres, M. Kaminskiy and V. Krivtsov (Repost)"Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: A Practical Guide" by Mohammad Modarres, Mark Kaminskiy and Vasiliy Krivtsov
Quality and reliability, Plastics Engineering, 55. Second Edition
Маrсеl Dеkkеr, СRС Press | 1999 | ISBN: 0824720008 9780824720001 | 565 pages | PDF/djvu | 24/2 MB
An introduction and explanation of pragmatic methods and techniques for reliability and risk studies, and a discussion of their uses and limitations. It features computer software that illustrates numerous examples found in the book, offering to help engineers and students solve problems. There is a module on Bayesian estimation.
- Kentucky Folktales: Revealing Stories, Truths, and Outright Lies
Digest powered by RSS Digest