- Il Gallo N.23 – Dal 3 Al 16 Novembre 2012
- Pickled: From Curing Lemons to Fermenting Cabbage, the Gourmand’s Ultimate Guide to the World of Pickling
- Il Mondo N.41 – 02 Novembre 2012
- Le Monde et Supplément Economique du Mardi 6 Novembre 2012
- The Mexican Slow Cooker: Recipes for Mole, Enchiladas, Carnitas, Chile Verde Pork, and More Favorites
- La Voce dei Coltivatori N.10 – Novembre 2012
- Connessioni N.2 – 2012
- Beyond Uncertainty: Heisenberg, Quantum Physics, and The Bomb
- His Excellency George Washington (Audiobook)His Excellency George Washington (Audiobook) By Joseph J. Ellis
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1419307274 | MP3 | 402 MB
Acclaimed author Joseph J. Ellis penned the National Book Award-winning American Sphinx and the Pulitzer Prize-winning Founding Brothers, a fixture on the New York Times best-seller list for an entire year, and one of the most popular history books of all time. Now this master historian turns his attention to the most exalted American hero-Founding Father and first president George Washington. From the French and Indian War to Mount Vernon, from the American Revolution to the presidency, Ellis delivers what will stand the test of time as the definitive biography of the greatest American icon.
- Foundations for Guided-Wave Optics (Repost)
- Exploring Quantum Physics through Hands-on Projects
- Cosmic Origins: Just Six Numbers – the deep forces that shape the universe (Audiobook)Cosmic Origins: Just Six Numbers – the deep forces that shape the universe (Audiobook) By Martin Rees
English | 2000 | ISBN: 0752839764 | MP3 | 41 MB
How was it that a single "genesis event" could create billions of galaxies, stars and planets? This audiobook demonstrates how just six numbers, imprinted in the Big Bang, determine the essential features of the physical cosmos.
2xDVDRip | MP4 / AVC, ~900 kb/s | 640×480 | Duration: 04:07:18 | English: AAC, 114 kb/s (2 ch) | 1,75 GB
“ The fundamentals of probability are integrated into diverse math courses taught in high school and college. Now your can master introductory probability quickly and easily with Video Aided Instruction’s Probability. The ultimate resource for high school students, college students, and adult learners, this set covers the standard probability topics taught in math classes and is jam-packed with practice questions and strategies for tackling even the most confusing problems. ”
- The Bell Jar (Audiobook) (repost)The Bell Jar (Audiobook) By Sylvia Plath
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0060878770 | MP3 | 410 MB
The Bell Jar chronicles the crack-up of Esther Greenwood: brilliant, beautiful, enormously talented, and successful, but slowly going under — maybe for the last time. Sylvia Plath masterfully draws the reader into Esther's breakdown with such intensity that Esther's insanity becomes completely real and even rational, as probable and accessible an experience as going to the movies. Such deep penetration into the dark and harrowing corners of the psyche is an extraordinary accomplishment and has made The Bell Jar a haunting American classic.
- Talking with My Mouth Full: My Life as a Professional Eater
- Playboy Hungary – August 2008 (Repost)
- The Infinite Book: A Short Guide to the Boundless, Timeless and Endless
- Highschool of the Dead: Vol.1 – Vol.3Highschool of the Dead: Vol.1 – Vol.3
Monthly Dragon Age, 2006 | CBR/RAR | Spanish | 3 Vol. | 137 MB Total
Manga de Satou Daisuke; Género: Horror, Gore, Ecchi
Este manga, para resumir un poco, cuenta la historia de un grupo de estudiantes que intenta escapar luego de que en la escuela se produciese un ataque masivo , llevado a cabo por oscuros personajes, que se alimentan de carne humana.
- ExpoART Magazine N.13 – Ottobre 2012
Digest powered by RSS Digest