This tutorial shows how to add/configure Special block carousel.
1. Let’s add Special block carousel. Please note that this block/ may not be available in your specific template. Open admin section and go to CMS-Widgets.
2. You should see Catalog Sale Product Carousel or Catalog Sale Product List widget in case you have installed the template with sample data. Just open widget in order to configure it.
Since widget is not installed we need to add and configure it. Click on Add New Widget Instance.
3. Select type of block. You should select Catalog Sale Product Carousel or Catalog Sale Product List.
Select the template.
4. Now we need to specify widget instance title, select store views and specify order in which block will appear.
5. Click on Add Layout Update. In layout update you should select page and area in which you would like to set the block.
6. Open Widget options and specify Number of products that will appear in block.
7. Save changes and clear Magento cache. In this tutorial you can see how to clear Magento cache.
8. Refresh the home page. Specials block appears on our site.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: