As we said previously this October is teeming with innovations. Next product line we would like to praise our fans with is the brand-new Responsive Magento Themes.
Looks like these days responsive design is major obsession that dominates website owners and developers throughout the web. This is not without a reason; responsive website technology was created as an answer to the rapid increase of the amount of all possible variations of portable devices. Just for reference half a billion Android devices(1.3 million new ones arrive each day) and more than 250 Mln iPhones of all gens have already been activated.
That’s really interesting but here goes the question why mobile experience is so important for online merchants? Mobile experience allows to complete on-the-go tasks from small screens from any place unless you are out of the coverage area. Businesses NEED TO stay connected with mobile consumers or they will miss out in a big way. The digits below they will speak much louder than any words:
- Mobile internet users will reach 113.9 million in 2012, up 17.1% from 97.3 million in 2011.
- Mobile shoppers will reach 72.8 million in 2012.
- Mobile buyers will reach 37.5 million in 2012.
- Smartphone shoppers will reach 68.6 million in 2012.
- Smartphone buyers will reach 36.4 million in 2012.
- Tablet users will reach 54.8 million in 2012, up 62.8% from 33.7 million in 2011.
- iPad users will reach 41.9 million in 2012.
- In 2012, 76.4% of tablet users will be iPad users.
- 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
- 83.9% of internet researchers will make at least one purchase via the web during 2012.
- Online shoppers will reach 184.3 million in 2012, up 3.3% from 2011.
- Online buyers will reach 154.6 million in 2012, up 4.4% from 2011.
These were 12 reasons in favor of responsive design. Statistics is an interesting thing, but let’s get back to the point. We’ve gathered here to enjoy new product Responsive Magento Themes, check out the presentation page to discover all mysteries of this product line.
One of the main advantages of these themes is that they are fully optimised under the needs of mobile users, some functionalities like product comparison and Ajax functionality reloads were omitted in mobile layouts to make browsing process more comfortable for each user. Here are five live demos of Responsive Magento Themes. Enjoy!
Feel free to check put live demos of these Responsive Prestashop Themes, and don’t forget to express you honorable opinion in the comments section.
Stats provided by business-reps.com and hubspot.com.