- Phlebotomy: From Student to Professional (3rd edition) (repost)
Bonnie Karen Davis – Phlebotomy: From Student to Professional (3rd edition)
English | Published: 2010-09-27 | ISBN: 1435469577 | PDF | 256 pages | 18.40 MB
Prepare for one of the fastest growing careers in health care; or add to your current skills with the 3rd edition of Phlebotomy: From Student to Professional. Soft skills are emphasized throughout with special attention focused on expectations for students not only in the classroom but as they transition to working with patients.. Material on basic blood specimen collection procedures; non-blood collection procedures; and specimen handling has been updated and expanded; preparing you to compete in this hot job market.
- Formal Concept Analysis [Repost]
- PC-WELT Sonderheft Windows 8 – Der grosse Ratgeber No 01 2013
- Identifying, Measuring, and Valuing Knowledge-Based Intangible Assets: New Perspectives (repost)
Belen Vallejo-Alonso, "Identifying, Measuring, and Valuing Knowledge-Based Intangible Assets: New Perspectives"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1609600541 | 350 pages | PDF | 7 MB
The value of intangible assets has become increasingly prominent in recent years, in spite of the difficulties involved in the identification, measurement and financial valuation of intangibles.
Identifying, measuring, and valuing knowledge-based intangible assets: new perspectives highlights the importance of intangible resources in business management, the need for a strategic analysis that enables them to be identified and assessed, and solutions to these challenges. Aimed at executives, practitioners, academics and students, this book demonstrates new models and methods that allow progress to be made on the task of intangibles management, which is the fundamental source of wealth in the knowledge economy.
- Arthur Hugh Clough: The Critical Heritage [Repost]
- Game Design Workshop, Second Edition: A Playcentric Approach to Creating Innovative Games (repost)
Game Design Workshop, Second Edition: A Playcentric Approach to Creating Innovative Games
English | ISBN: 0240809742 | edition 2008 | PDF | 496 pages | 11,2 mb
Master the craft of game design so you can create that elusive combination of challenge, competition, and interaction that players seek. This design workshop begins with an examination of the fundamental elements of game design; then puts you to work in prototyping, playtesting and redesigning your own games with exercises that teach essential design skills.
- Derivatives Markets (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- Business Law Today (9th Standard Edition) (repost)
Business Law Today (9th Standard Edition)
English | ISBN : 0324786522 | January 1, 2010 | 1184 pages | PDF | 45 MB
Interesting, clear, and applied, Business Law Today is the ideal guide to the law and what it means in the business world–from contracts and secured transactions to warranties and government regulations. Easy to understand with an engaging writing style that is matched by vibrant visuals, Business Law Today includes coverage of contemporary topics that impact not only the business world, but your life–from the economic crisis and its impact on business law to identity theft and immigration law.
- Preferential Trade Agreement Policies for Development: A Handbook (repost)
Jean-Pierre Chauffour, Jean-Christophe Maur, "Preferential Trade Agreement Policies for Development: A Handbook"
English | ISBN: 0821386433 | June 23, 2011 | PDF | 544 pages | 13 MB
Economists have repeatedly warned against them, NGOs have fought them, and some governments have begrudgingly (at least in appearance) signed them. Yet, in the last twenty years the growth in number of preferential trade agreements (PTAs) has been unabated. Even more strikingly, their scope has broadened while their number was increasing. Deep integration provisions in PTAs have now become ubiquitous.
- Information Systems and New Applications in the Service Sector: Models and Methods (repost)
John Wang, "Information Systems and New Applications in the Service Sector: Models and Methods"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1609601386 | 350 pages | PDF | 7 MB
In recent years, with rapidly advancing technology and a more globalized culture, the importance of Information Systems has become paramount. The application of Information Systems has made a huge impact on the service sector, both public and private.
Information Systems and New Applications in the Service Sector: Models and Methods examines current, state-of-the-art research in the area of service sectors and their interactions, linkages, applications, and support using information systems.
- Feminism: A Very Short Introduction [Repost]
- Isabeli Fontana – Morena Rosa Beach 2013
- X-Rated!: The Power of Mythic Symbolism in Popular Culture by Marcel Danesi
- The Magical Calendar: A Synthesis of Magial Symbolism from the Seventeenth-Century Renaissance of Medieval Occultism (Repost)
- Symbols of Substance: Court and State in Nayaka Period Tamilnadu
- Barclay James Harvest – A Concert For The People (Berlin) (1982) [Reissue 2006] (Repost)
Barclay James Harvest – A Concert For The People (Berlin) (1982) [Reissue 2006]
EAC Rip | FLAC (image+.cue+log) – 428 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps (LAME 3.93) – 186 MB | Covers included
Genre: Progressive/Art Rock | RAR 3% Rec. | Label: Eclectic Entertainment (ECLCD 1050), Remastered
“ Cut live at the Reichstag in the German city, Berlin is very different from The Live Tapes, with a rather leaner, harder-rocking sound, and more of a dance-rock feel as well, and is also miked much closer for a more intimate sound. "Mockingbird," "Child of the Universe," and "Hymn" are all performed rather more tightly than earlier live renditions, and with more flamboyant electronic effects. "Sip of Wine" represents the group's harder, post-progressive-era sound, while "Nova Lepidoptera" is a pretty piece of space rock, and "Life Is for Living" is so upbeat with its disco-dance sound that it could almost pass for an ABBA cut. ”
- Advances in Information Security and Assurance [Repost]
- Symbolic Cities in Caribbean Literature by Christopher Winks
- Process, Reality, and the Power of Symbols: Thinking with A.N. Whitehead by Murray Code
Digest powered by RSS Digest