- MathMagic 18.104.22.168 Personal EditionMathMagic 22.214.171.124 Personal Edition | 10 MB
MathMagic Personal Edition is a stand-alone equation editor application for editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with easy-to-use graphical interface and various powerful features. MathMagic Personal Edition works well with any word processors, presentation software like Keynote or PowerPoint, DTP layout software like Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
- Flight Dynamics Principles, Second Edition: A Linear Systems Approach to Aircraft Stability and Control (Repost)
- Helicopters Magazine – October/November/December 2012
- Succeeding with Your Doctorate [Repost]
- Tungsten: Properties, Chemistry, Technology of the Element, Alloys, and Chemical Compounds by Erik LassnerTungsten: Properties, Chemistry, Technology of the Element, Alloys, and Chemical Compounds by Erik Lassner
Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (January 31, 1999) | ISBN: 0306450534 | Pages: 416 | PDF | 22.1 MB
This definitive work is the most uptodate compendium on tungsten in over twenty years. Wolf-Dieter Schubert's scientific career and extensive research activities combined with Erik Lassner's long-term industrial and development knowledge make this an essential resource on the current status of tungsten science and technology. Consolidating new knowledge previously presented at seminars or in the technical press, Tungsten is a significant contribution to the broader acceptance of the most recent innovations in the field. The text is enhanced by over 300 illustrations.
- Chi N.41 – 10 Ottobre 2012
- Men in Black 3 (2012)Men in Black 3 (2012)
BDRip 1080p | MKV / AVC, 8796 Kbps | 1920×1040 | 1h 45mn | 8.73 GB
English / French: DTS, 1510 Kbps (6 ch) | Subtitles: English, French
Genre: Action | Comedy | Sci-Fi
After breaking out of a moon-based maximum security prison, Boris the Animal decides to go back in time and eliminate the person who arrested him – Agent K. When he does so, Agent J realizes that the time line has been changed and he too travels back to July 15, 1969, the day before Agent K is killed. After overcoming some disbelief, J manages to convince K and others of just who he is and why he's there. With the help of a being who can see all time lines, they track Boris down. J also learns a secret, something K had never told him.
- "Recent Advances in Plant in vitro Culture" ed. by Annarita Leva and Laura M. R. Rinaldi"Recent Advances in Plant in vitro Culture" ed. by Annarita Leva and Laura M. R. Rinaldi
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535107873 9789535107873 | 219 pages | PDF | 12 MB
The purpose of this book is to provide the advances in plant in vitro culture as related to perennial fruit crops and medicinal plants. Basic principles and new techniques, now available, are presented in detail. The book will be of use to researchers, teachers in biotechnology and for individuals interested to the commercial application of plant in vitro culture.
- "Genetic Programming: New Approaches and Successful Applications" ed. by Sebastián Ventura"Genetic Programming: New Approaches and Successful Applications" ed. by Sebastián Ventura
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535108092 9789535108092 | 294 pages | PDF | 7 MB
The purpose of this book is to show recent advances in the field of Genetic programming (GP), both the development of new theoretical approaches and the emergence of applications that have successfully solved different real world problems. The volume is primarily aimed at postgraduates, researchers and academics, although it is hoped that it may be useful to undergraduates who wish to learn about the leading techniques in GP.
- ABC of Diabetes (5th edition) [Repost]
- "Metal Forming: Process, Tools, Design" ed. by Mohsen Kazeminezhad"Metal Forming: Process, Tools, Design" ed. by Mohsen Kazeminezhad
InTeOp | 2012 | ISBN: 9535108047 9789535108047 | 218 pages | PDF | 19 MB
Different aspects of metal forming, consisting of process, tools and design, are presented in this book. The chapters of this book include the state of art and analysis of the processes considering the materials characteristics. The processes of hydroforming, forging and forming of sandwich sheet are discussed.
- Physical Illness and Schizophrenia: A Review of the Evidence [Repost]
- Evocation – Dead Calm Chaos (2008)
- Topics in Contemporary Mathematics, 9 edition (repost)Ignacio Bello, Jack R. Britton, Anton Kaul, "Topics in Contemporary Mathematics, 9 edition"
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0618775242, 0538737794 | 1024 pages | PDF | 16,9 MB
Written for the Math for Liberal Arts course, Topics in Contemporary Mathematics helps students see math at work in the world by presenting problem solving in purposeful and meaningful contexts. Many of the problems in the text demonstrate how math relates to subjects–such as sociology, psychology, business, and technology–that generally interest students.
- Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics (repost)Kevin Wainwright, "Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics"
English | ISBN: 0070109109 | edition 2004 | PDF | 676 pages | 24,6 mb
It has been 20 years since the last edition of this classic text. Kevin Wainwright, a long time user of the text (British Columbia University and Simon Fraser University), has executed the perfect revision—-he has updated examples, applications and theory without changing the elegant, precise presentation style of Alpha Chiang. Readers will find the wait was worthwhile.
- Faronics Power Save 3.10.2200.0314 (Mac Os X)Faronics Power Save 3.10.2200.0314 | Mac Os X | 14 MB
Faronics Power Save provides the opportunity to reduce the energy consumption of all computers in your public library, university, college, school or any other organisation. Faronics Power Save delivers intelligent computer energy management that does not interfere with user or IT needs. Faronics Power Save keeps computers running when users need them, accurately determines when computers are inactive so they can be powered down. Faronics Power Save provides rapid return-on-investment through network-wide power consumption and extensive savings reports.
- Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition (repost)Gerald E. Whittenburg, Martha Altus-Buller, "Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0538469196 | 832 pages | PDF | 52 MB
Learn the skills you need for effective individual income tax preparation with the proven forms approach and hands-on workbook format. Income Tax Fundamentals, 2011 Edition, provides a concise, practical, and time-tested introduction to the most important areas of tax law. It is updated annually to ensure you are also learning the latest tax laws. Easy-to-read sections incorporate real examples using actual tax forms. This edition presents intriguing, real, and often humorous tax situations. Strategically placed self-study problems provide immediate feedback, while strong end-of-chapter problems and online interactive quizzes help prepare you for tests and the real world.
- Inbred (2011)Inbred (2011)
BDRip 1080p | MKV / AVC, 8773 Kbps | 1920×808 | 1h 38mn | 6.56 GB
English: DTS, 755 Kbps (6 ch)
Four young offenders and their workers spend a weekend in the remote Yorkshire village of Mortlake, which prides on keeping itself to itself. A minor incident with locals rapidly escalates into a blood-soaked, deliriously warped nightmare.
- Billy the Kid’s Old Timey Oddities and the Orm of Loch Ness 01 (of 04) (2012)Billy the Kid's Old Timey Oddities and the Orm of Loch Ness 01 (of 04) (2012)
English | CBR | 24 pages | 26.38 MB
The world believes the notorious outlaw Billy the Kid was killed by Pat Garrett, the Kid is very much alive, the hired gun of a traveling spectacle of biological curiosities-or 'freaks,' as Billy calls them. Billy and crew head to Loch Ness to rescue their lizard-skinned comrade from Count Dracula.
Digest powered by RSS Digest