- Le Monde du Vendredi 12 Octobre 2012
- Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (2012)Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (2012)
PC | English | Developer: Cyanide | Publisher: Focus Home Interactive | 3.3 Gb
Genre: Strategy, Sports
Inspired by the Warhammer Fantasy world, Blood Bowl is an ultra-violent combination of strategy and sports games. The Chaos Edition features 23 playable races, including 3 that are totally new, each offering its own game style! Make a competitive team, train it and buy the best equipment. Brutal victory after victory, improve your players' skills to make them into true Blood Bowl players! This is a no holds barred bonecrunching sport! Even if tactics are your favored route, you can also choose from a large selection of incredible and vicious moves: bribe the ref, devastating spells or illegal weapons…
- Handbook of Neurosurgery (Sixth Edition)
- Fondi & SICAV N.45 – Settembre 2012
- Second International Handbook of Educational Change by Andy Hargreaves (Repost)Second International Handbook of Educational Change by Andy Hargreaves (Repost)
Publisher: Springer; 1st Edition (September 7, 2010) | ISBN: 9048126592 | Pages: 568 | PDF | 9.6 MB
The two volumes of the second edition of the International Handbook of Educational Change comprise a totally new, and updated collection of the most critical and cutting-edge ideas in educational change.
- Elsa Hosk by Manolo Campion for Flair Austria October 2012
- Dark Shadows Vampirella 003 (2012)
- Human Physiology by Stuart Ira FoxHuman Physiology by Stuart Ira Fox
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 11 edition (October 14, 2008) | ISBN: 0077265874 | Pages: 832 | PDF | 136.42 MB
Human Physiology, Eleventh Edition, is intended for the one-semester Human Physiology course often taken by allied health and biology students. The beginning chapters introduce basic chemical and biological concepts to provide students with the framework they need to comprehend physiological principles. The chapters that follow promote conceptual understanding rather than rote memorization of facts.
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung – Freitag, 12 Oktober 2012 · Nr.238
- Getting Started with WordPress: Design Your Own Blog or Website (repost)Getting Started with WordPress: Design Your Own Blog or Website By Todd Kelsey
English | 2011 | 400 Pages | ISBN: 1435460065 | PDF | 10 MB
If you're a beginning blogger looking for an easy-to-follow, friendly guide to help you produce an attractively designed blog or website, this is the book for you. You'll learn the basics of WordPress, one-click installs, and customizations. There's also coverage of SEO, categorizing blog posts, and social media promotion strategies, such as importing your blog into a Facebook page. This book's approach starts out simple using step-by-step examples and builds from there, enabling you to gain confidence in building your blog.
- Enterprise Systems Integration, Second Edition (repost)Judith M. Myerson, "Enterprise Systems Integration, Second Edition"
English | 2001 | ISBN: 0849311497 | 832 pages | PDF | 12 MB
The convergence of knowledge, technology, and human performance which comprises today's enterprise allows creative business process design. Thus, an organization can create new and innovative ways to service customers or to do business with suppliers and make itself a leader in its field. This capability relies on a successful strategy that integrates the enterprise. Enterprise Systems Integration, Second Edition continues to provide you with the business insight and the technical know-how that ensures successful systems integration.
- 101 Great Classroom Games (repost)Alexis Ludewig , Dr. Amy Swan, 101 Great Classroom Games
English | ISBN: 0071481249 | edition 2007 | PDF | 304 pages | 3.11 mb
Created by award-winning educators, these easy-to-learn, giggle-as-you-go games are designed to be both fun and educational. These activities in reading, logic, science, measuring, listening, social studies, and math are the perfect complement to your K-5 curriculum.
- Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement, 7th Edition (repost)Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement, 7th Edition By Ronald Jay Cohen, Mark Swerdlik
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0390113603, 0073129097, 0071272232 | 704 pages | PDF | 5.29 Mb
Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement is the standard-setting text that through seven editions has overviewed measurement in psychology with unrivaled depth, breadth, and clarity. Logically organized and lucidly written, this book acquaints readers with important historical, legal, ethical, and cultural issues, and then proceeds to provide readers with the information necessary to understand psychometric concepts such as reliability, validity, and utility.
- Popular Mechanics November 2012 (USA)
- Penetration Tester’s Open Source Toolkit, Third Edition (repost)Jeremy Faircloth, "Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit, Third Edition"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1597496278 | 464 pages | PDF | 29,8 MB
Great commercial penetration testing tools can be very expensive and sometimes hard to use or of questionable accuracy. This book helps solve both of these problems. The open source, no-cost penetration testing tools presented do a great job and can be modified by the user for each situation. Many tools, even ones that cost thousands of dollars, do not come with any type of instruction on how and in which situations the penetration tester can best use them. Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit, Third Edition, expands upon existing instructions so that a professional can get the most accurate and in-depth test results possible. Real-life scenarios are a major focus so that the reader knows which tool to use and how to use it for a variety of situations.
- Untold Tales of Punisher Max 004 (2012)
- Cena tra Amici (2012)Cena tra Amici (2012)
A Film by Alexandre de la Patellière, Matthieu Delaporte
BDrip MD | MPEG-4 Visual | AVI | 720×352 | Xvid @ 1520 Kbps | 01:49:44 | 5% Recovery | 1.2 Gb
Languages Available: Italian Mp3 @ 128 Kbps CBR | Subtitle: None
Vincent è un quarantenne agente immobiliare di successo che sta per diventare padre per la prima volta. Una sera è invitato a cena a casa della sorella Elizabeth e del cognato Pierre, lei insegnante e lui docente universitario. Lì incontra anche un vecchio amico d'infanzia, Claude, musicista classico che suona in un'orchestra. Mentre …
- World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max BrooksWorld War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
Publisher: Broadway; Reprint edition (October 16, 2007) | ISBN: 0307346617 | Pages: 342 | PDF | 6.4 MB
The Zombie War came unthinkably close to eradicating humanity. Max Brooks, driven by the urgency of preserving the acid-etched first-hand experiences of the survivors from those apocalyptic years, traveled across the United States of America and throughout the world, from decimated cities that once teemed with upwards of thirty million souls to the most remote and inhospitable areas of the planet. He recorded the testimony of men, women, and sometimes children who came face-to-face with the living, or at least the undead, hell of that dreadful time.
- Aircam Aviation Series №6: Curtiss Kittyhawk Mk. I-IV in RAF-SAAF-RAAF-RNZAF-RCAF-NEIAF Service (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest