- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine (Repost)
- Multidisciplinary Care of Urinary Incontinence: A Handbook for Health Professionals
- The Rejuvenating Power of MasturbationThe Rejuvenating Power of Masturbation by Dr. William Kolbe and Manuel Alemán
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1580180280 | ISBN-13: 9781580180283 | 98 pages | EPUB | 0,8 MB
The Rejuvenating Power of Masturbation documentary DVD provides an overview of fascinating historical, cultural, practical, and medical perspectives on masturbation. Additionally, there is an open classroom discussion of masturbation and sexuality, affirming the varied ways that masturbation can improve our mental, physical, and emotional health, as well as cultivate self-love and a deeper, more conscious appreciation of life.
- Multilayer Integrated Film Bulk Acoustic Resonators
- Food Trucks: Dispatches and Recipes from the Best Kitchens on Wheels (repost)Heather Shouse, "Food Trucks: Dispatches and Recipes from the Best Kitchens on Wheels"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 158008351X | 208 pages |epub | 9 MB
With food-truck fever sweeping the nation, intrepid journalist Heather Shouse launched a coast-to-coast exploration of street food. In Food Trucks, she gives readers a page-by-page compass for finding the best movable feasts in America.
- Management (11th Edition) (repost)Robert Kreitner, "Management (11th Edition)"
English | ISBN: 0547148488 | 2008 | 594 pages | PDF | 19 MB
Management, 11/e takes a practical, student-oriented approach toward teaching management with an emphasis on current topics, including issues of diversity, ethics, and technology. The student-friendly content features references to pop culture and cites current publications of interest to students.
- Multibody System Dynamics, Robotics and Control
- Financial Accounting: An International Introduction, 4th edition (repost)David Alexander, Christopher Nobes, "Financial Accounting: An International Introduction, 4th edition"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 027372164X | 475 pages | PDF | 3,1 MB
Financial Accounting is the ideal book for anyone with little prior knowledge or new to this subject area. Its clear writing style and unique international focus builds on the success of the previous editions by teaching financial accounting in a way that is not country-specific.
- Multi-Agent Based Beam Search for Real-Time Production Scheduling and Control: Method, Software and Industrial Application
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be (repost)Jack Canfield, "The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be"
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0060594896 | 512 pages | PDF | 2,1 MB
Jack Canfield, cocreator of the phenomenal bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, turns to the principles he's studied, taught, and lived for more than 30 years in this practical and inspiring guide that will help any aspiring person get from where they are to where they want to be. The Success Principles™ will teach you how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your ambitions.
- The Edible Front Yard: The Mow-Less, Grow-More Plan for a Beautiful, Bountiful Garden (Repost)
- DC Comics Presents – Legion of Super-Heroes (2011-06) 01
- Jak Ciotka Fru-Bęc Uratowała Świat Od Zagłady
- The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work (repost)Jon Gordon, "The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0470279494 | 176 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
Negativity in the workplace costs businesses billions of dollars and impacts the morale, productivity and health of individuals and teams. In The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work, acclaimed motivational speaker Jon Gordon shares an enlightening story that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude.
- MR Spectroscopy of Pediatric Brain Disorders
- Crash Course in Storytelling (repost)Kendall Haven, MaryGay Ducey, "Crash Course in Storytelling"
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1591583993 | 136 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB
Storytelling can be easy, fun, and above all doable, especially with the simple, easy-to-follow directions given by these two master storytellers. This book provides everything you need to become a master storyteller yourself. Simple examples and summary directions for exercises and games reinforce and demonstrate key concepts.
- Understanding Reading: A Psycholinguistic Analysis of Reading and Learning to Read (6th edition) (repost)Understanding Reading: A Psycholinguistic Analysis of Reading and Learning to Read (6th edition) by Frank Smith
English | 2004-02-29 | ISBN: 080584712X, 0805847111 | PDF | 392 pages | 20.6 MB
Understanding Reading revolutionized reading research and theory when the first edition appeared in 1971 and continues to be a leader in the field. In the sixth edition of this classic text, Smith's purpose remains the same: to shed light on fundamental aspects of the complex human act of reading–linguistic, physiological, psychological, and social–and on what is involved in learning to read.
- Motivation und Anerkennung im freiwilligen Engagement: Kampagnen und ihre Umsetzung in Internet und Social Media
- Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest