- From X-rays to DNA: How Engineering Drives Biology
- Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach, 8 edition (repost)
Kenneth Bordens, Bruce Barrington Abbott, "Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach, 8 edition"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0073532029 | 624 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach guides students through the research process, from conceiving of and developing a research idea, to designing and conducting a study, to analyzing and reporting data.
- The Lean Mindset: Ask the Right Questions
- Latin Made Simple: A complete introductory course in Classical Latin (Repost)
- Photography Week – 1 January 2014
- Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless, Mobile Ad Hoc Networks [Repost]
- Alexander Natural Instinct Method
Alexander Natural Instinct Method
Flash Video | MP4 / AVC, ~1848 kb/s | 540×306 | Duration: 11:11:20 | English: AAC, 192 kb/s (1 ch)
Audio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 64 kb/s (2 ch) | Duration: 11:11:21
Size: 8.47 GB | Genre: Dating, Relationships, Sex
“ If I were to read though RSD nation as a newbie it would take me a long time to figure out exactly what I supposed to be tangibly doing to pick up girls off cold approach. For my own personal mind map I have very simple combination of mindset and skills that I remind myself of that drive the social dynamics that make cold approach pick up work. These Mindsets and skills are what I and my most successful wingmen use at this stage of the game because it has consistently produced the best results. These mindsets and skills are what I teach to students on bootcamp to ensure they get as good as possible as quickly as possible. ”
- Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design, (5th Edition) (repost)
Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design, (5th Edition) by Joseph Valacich, Joey George, Jeff A. Hoffer
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0137067119 | 456 pages | PDF | 12 MB
A clear presentation, organized around the systems development life cycle model.
Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design is a briefer version of the authors’ successful Modern System Analysis and Design, designed for those seeking a streamlined approach to the material.
- Scrum Shortcuts without Cutting Corners: Agile Tactics, Tools & Tips
- Sleep Disorders and Sleep Promotion in Nursing Practice
- World Religions for Healthcare Professionals (repost)
Siroj Sorajjakool, "World Religions for Healthcare Professionals"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0789038129 | 192 pages | PDF | 1,8 MB
World Religions for Healthcare Professionals provides healthcare professionals with a basic knowledge of health beliefs and practices in world religions such as American Indian Religions, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, and Taoism as well as selected new religious movements. It explores how various religious traditions view sickness, health, birth, and death.
- Beginning Algebra (1 edition) (repost)
Beginning Algebra (1 edition) by Sherri Messersmith
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0073406163 | 800 pages | PDF | 41,5 MB
Building a Better Path To Success!
Connecting Knowledge – Sherri prepares her students for success by refreshing their knowledge of arithmetic. By helping students see the connection between arithmetic and algebra, Sherri found that her students were more confident in their abilities as they progressed through the course.
- Stem Cell Reports – Full Year 2013 Issues Collection
- Stem Cell Reports – 17 December 2013
- Essential SharePoint 2013: Practical Guidance for Meaningful Business Results
- Foundations of Psychological Profiling: Terrorism, Espionage, and Deception [Repost]
- I Need a Killer Press Release–Now What???: A Guide to Online PR (repost)
Janet Meiners Thaeler, Jason Alba, "I Need a Killer Press Release–Now What???: A Guide to Online PR"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1600051545 | 158 pages | PDF | 0,6 MB
If you are a small to mid-size business owner who wants to understand online news promotion, or work for a PR firm who wants to add online optimization and SEO to your press releases, this book is written for you.
- Theories of Human Communication, 9th Edition (repost)
Stephen W. Littlejohn, Karen A. Foss, "Theories of Human Communication, 9th Edition"
English | 2007-02-26 | ISBN: 0495095877 | 396 pages | DjVu | 7 MB
Theories of Human Communication is considered the seminal text in the field. Littlejohn and Foss present the range of communication theories currently available in the discipline, organizing them according to the scholarly traditions and contexts from which they emerge. Clear and accessible writing, charts that summarize the relationships among theories, and sections devoted to applications and implications help position theories within the discipline as a whole.
Digest powered by RSS Digest