- Adequacy, Accountability, and the Future of Public Education Funding (repost)Dennis P. Leyden "Adequacy, Accountability, and the Future of Public Education Funding"
English | 2005-01-07 | ISBN: 0387233601 | 224 pages | PDF | 11,5 MB
This volume assesses the impact of the decade-old move in public education reform away from funding equalization and toward adequacy and accountability. In six chapters, the author provides a detailed introduction, the theoretical and empirical background, and an analysis of the prospects of future state funding of public education.
- I Am Captain America 001 (2012)
- Economics of the Mortgage Market: Perspectives on Household Decision Making (Real Estate Issues) (repost)David Leece "Economics of the Mortgage Market: Perspectives on Household Decision Making (Real Estate Issues)"
English | 2004-05-28 | ISBN: 1405114614 | 272 pages | PDF | 1 MB
The analysis of the mortgage markets is a specialized subject and one with extremely wide-ranging implications; as well as dictating the housing market, it affects the stability of the whole economy.
- Allergy: Expert Consult Online and Print, 4e (Repost)
- Economics and Land Use Planning (Real Estate Issues) (repost)Alan Evans "Economics and Land Use Planning (Real Estate Issues)"
English | 2004-10-08 | ISBN: 140511861X | 224 pages | PDF | 1 MB
The book's aim is to draw together the economics literature relating to planning and set it out systematically. It analyses the economics of land use planning and the relationship between economics and planning and addresses questions like:
- How to Acquire $1-million in Income Real Estate in One Year Using Money in Your Free Time (repost)
- The Busy Coder's Guide to Advanced Android Development (Repost)
- Teaching Science to English Language Learners (Teaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum) (repost)Teaching Science to English Language Learners (Teaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum) by Joyce Nutta, Nazan U. Bautista and Malcolm B. Butler
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0415996252, 0415996244 | 208 pages | PDF | 1,9 MB
Books in the Teaching English Language Learners (ELLs) across the Curriculum Series are written specifically for pre- and in- service teachers who may not have been trained in ELL techniques, but still find themselves facing the realities and challenges of today's diverse classrooms and learners.
- How Much Is Enough Balancing Today's Needs with Tomorrow's Retirement Goals (repost)
- This Isn't Excel, It's Magic 2nd Edition
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- Smartest 401(k) Book You'll Ever Read: Maximize Your Retirement Savings…the Smart Way!
- Feeding: Form, Function and Evolution in Tetrapod Vertebrates (repost)Feeding: Form, Function and Evolution in Tetrapod Vertebrates by Kurt Schwenk
English | 1 edition | July 14, 2000 | ISBN-10: 0126325901 | 537 pages | PDF | 54.1 Mb
As the first four-legged vertebrates, called tetrapods, crept up along the shores of ancient primordial seas, feeding was among the most paramount of their concerns. Looking back into the mists of evolutionary time, fish-like ancestors can be seen transformed by natural selection and other evolutionary pressures into animals with feeding habitats as varied as an anteater and a whale.
- 924 Elementary Problems and Answers in Solar System Astronomy (Repost)
- Children Learning English (repost)
- Geo-Data: The World Geographical Encyclopedia, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- NB Modena – Novembre 2013
- Constantinople: Capital of Byzantium (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest