- On Aggression, 2nd edition (Repost)
- Artistic Citizenship: A Public Voice for the Arts (repost)
- What about Darwin?: All Species of Opinion from Scientists, Sages, Friends, and Enemies Who Met, Read… (repost)
Thomas F. Glick, "What about Darwin?: All Species of Opinion from Scientists, Sages, Friends, and Enemies Who Met, Read, and Discussed the Naturalist Who Changed the World
English | 2010-05-25 | ISBN: 080189462X | 552 pages | PDF | 2,7 MB
Charles Darwin and his revolutionary ideas inspired pundits the world over to put pen to paper. In this unique dictionary of quotations, Darwin scholar Thomas Glick presents fascinating observations about Darwin and his ideas from such notable figures as P. T. Barnum, Anton Chekhov, Mahatma Gandhi, Carl Jung, Martin Luther King, Mao Tse-tung, Pius IX, Jules Verne, and Virginia Woolf.
- Mechanics of Moving Materials (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Complexity Theory and the Social Sciences: An Introduction (repost)
Complexity Theory and the Social Sciences: An Introduction by D. S. Byrne
1 edition | English | October 22, 1998 | ISBN: 0415162963 | Pages: 224 | PDF | 2.7 MB
This is the first introduction to chaos theory for social science students. It discusses key concepts and shows how the use of complexity theory can transform the study of central issues in social research such as:
- Visier Magazin Januar No 01 2014
- Getting on the Money Track (repost)
- Copra 010 & 011 (2013)
- The Making and Breaking of Affectional Bonds, 2nd edition (Repost)
- The Economist (Intelligence Unit) – Global Microscope on the Microfinance Business Environment (2013)
- Caliber SWAT Magazin Januar No 01 2014
- Differential and Integral Equations (Repost)
- Migrating to Windows Phone (repost)
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture, Second Edition
- Exemplary Practices for Secondary Math Teachers (repost)
Alfred S. Posamentier, Daniel Jaye, Stephen Krulik, "Exemplary Practices for Secondary Math Teachers"
English | 2007-03-15 | ISBN: 141660524X | 241 pages | PDF | 1.9 mb
Every year new secondary mathematics teachers take up positions in middle and high schools. The luckiest novices receive assistance from a coach or mentor: a master mathematics teacher who makes constructive comments, models effective approaches, and illuminates other practical aspects of teaching secondary math.
- State-to-State Dynamical Research in the F+H2 Reaction System
- Collectors' Banknotes: Treasury and Bank of England (repost)
- Exploring Memory Hierarchy Design with Emerging Memory Technologies (Repost)
- Handbook of Spectroscopy (2 Vol. Set) (repost)
Handbook of Spectroscopy (2 Vol. Set) by Gunter Gauglitz and Tuan Vo-Dinh
English | ISBN: 3527297820 | edition 2003 | PDF | 1156 pages | 18,7 mb
This handbook provides a straightforward introduction to the field, showing what it can do and how it does it, together with a clear, integrated and objective account of the wealth of information that can be derived from spectra. The sequence of chapters covers the whole range of the electromagnetic spectrum, and the physical processes involved, from nuclear phenomena to molecular rotation processes.
Digest powered by RSS Digest