- FineScale Modeler 1995-11 (Vol.13 No.08)
- Géo Histoire Hors-Série N 1 – Décembre 2013-Janvier 2014
- Debra Kelly, "Autobiography and Independence: Self and Identity in North African Writing in French"Debra Kelly, "Autobiography and Independence: Self and Identity in North African Writing in French"
Publisher: Liverpool Univ Pr | 2003 | ISBN: 0853236593 | English | PDF | 408 pages | 3.46 Mb
“ This book offers an in-depth study of the autobiographical writings of four twentieth-century writers from North Africa, Assia Djebar, Mouloud Feraoun, Abdelkebir Khatibi and Albert Memmi, as they explore issues of language, identity and the individual's relationship to history. … ”
- Biosensors for medical applications [Repost]
- QuarkXPress 10.0.2 Multilingual (Win/Mac)QuarkXPress 10.0.2 Multilingual (Win/Mac) | 300/398 MB
Creative expression requires the right tools and when it comes to professional results, details matter. QuarkXPress 10 has been redesigned from the inside out to deliver stunning graphics, virtuoso productivity features and a design canvas to accentuate your creativity. So whether you love print or live digital, XPress Yourself with QuarkXPress 10.
- Business Process Modeling Notation (Repost)
- Business Computing (Repost)
- Die Bruecke im Nebel
- Business Writing Skills (Repost)
- The Prokaryotes: A Handbook on the Biology of Bacteria: Volume 1 (3rd edition)
- USMLE Road Map Pathology (repost)USMLE Road Map Pathology (LANGE USMLE Road Maps) by George Wettach, Thomas Palmrose and Terry Morgan
English | 1 edition | ISBN: 0071482679 | 2009 | PDF | 412 pages | 19 MB
You'll never find an easier, more efficient, and more focused way to ace pathology and pathology-related questions on the USMLE than USMLE Road Map: Pathology. Designed to provide maximum learning in minimum time, this unique review offers a concise, creative, and well-illustrated new approach to mastering pathology.
- FineScale Modeler 1995-12 (Vol.13 No.09)
- Business: The Ultimate Resource, 3rd Edition (Repost)
- Business Essentials, Sixth Canadian Edition (Repost)
- Business Process Management Systems: Strategy and Implementation (Repost)
- A Shared World: Christians and Muslims in the Early Modern Mediterranean
- Synergy (repost)Synergy by Mark L. Latash
English | ISBN: 0195333160 | 2008-03-18 | PDF | 432 pages | 3 Mb
Synergy discusses a general problem in biology: The lack of an adequate language for formulating biologically specific problems. Written for an inquisitive reader who is not necessarily a professional in the area of movement studies, this book describes the recent progress in the control and coordination of human movement.
- Business Planning: A Guide to Business Start-Up (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest