- Agricultural Biodiversity and Biotechnology in Economic Development
- 9 Elements of Family Business Success: A Proven Formula (repost)Allen E. Fishman, "9 Elements of Family Business Success: A Proven Formula"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0071548416 | 304 pages | PDF | 11,1 MB
Running a family business is like running any other business–with the addition of many extra challenges. A family-owned enterprise involves unique management, compensation, hiring, and other business issues regarding family member employees.
- Get Your Photography on the Web: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Show and Sell Your Work (repost)Get Your Photography on the Web: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Show and Sell Your Work by Rafael Concepcion
English | 2011 | 240 Pages | ISBN: 0321753933 | PDF | 70,3 MB
For today’s photographer, a clean, professional-looking website is a must. But for most, the thought of having a site that displays your work like a pro seems either too expensive or too hard to create. How can you develop an eye-catching website that looks professional, updates quickly, and even helps you make some money in the process when your passion is photography and not coding? It’s easier than you think.
- MRT in der Gastroenterologie: MRT und bildgebende Differenzialdiagnose (repost)
- Toward More Sustainable Infrastructure: Project Evaluation for Planners and Engineers (repost)Carl D. Martland, "Toward More Sustainable Infrastructure: Project Evaluation for Planners and Engineers"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470448768 | 477 pages | PDF | 4,6 MB
Project Evaluation presents methods for evaluating projects and programs aimed at improving the performance and sustainability of infrastructure projects. It introduces system performance, concepts of sustainability, methods of engineering economics, and provides numerous case studies, examples, and exercises based upon real world problems.
- Understanding American Government – No Separate Policy Chapter, 13 edition (repost)Susan Welch, John Gruhl, "Understanding American Government – No Separate Policy Chapter, 13 edition"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1111341877 | 595 pages | PDF | 37,1 MB
UNDERSTANDING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT is highly respected and trusted for its attention to research and issues of diversity as well as for its award-winning team of authors.
- Blinker – Angelzeitschrift Januar 01/2014
- Tauchen Januar 01/2014
- Les Cotchineux – Traînes-Poches (2005)
Les Cotchineux – Traînes-Poches
EAC+LOG+CUE | FLAC: 346 MB | Full Artwork: 86 MB | 5% Recovery Info
Label/Cat#: A&M 31454 0124 2 | Country/Year: Canada 1993
Genre: Folk & World | Style: Arcadian, Franco-Canadian Folk
“ …En plus de redonner une couleur et une atmosphère particulières à des textes de folklore traditionnel par le biais d’arrangements de leur crû, le CD compte des pièces et compositions originales qui communiquent à merveille l’énergie des Cotchineux, qui déposeront leurs baluchons au Pays de la Sagouine cet été pour faire swinger la compagnie! ”
- The Joy of Not Working (repost)
- Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology – December 2013
- Karpfen – Internationales Karpfenmagazin Januar 01/2014
- BBC Music – November 2013
- Smallville – Titans 04 (of 4) (2013)
- Las Rosas – Full Year 2013 Collection
- Xbox One Gamer Issue 135
- Once Upon a Time in France #3 – Honour and Police (2009)
- Neotopia v1 001 (2003) (Repost)Neotopia v1 001 (2003) (Repost)
English | CBR | 36 pages | HD | 37.73 MB
Rod Espinosa's Eisner nominated epic fantasy series is told in a breathlessly imaginative style that piles wonder upon wonder, is poised to become a perennial favorite. The all-ages story is set in a future where magical creatures from legends and other worlds have come to live among humans who have abandoned technology for magic.
- Statistical Methods in Diagnostic Medicine (2nd edition)
Digest powered by RSS Digest