- Android Apps & Tipps Magazin 04/2013
- An Introduction to Statistical Thermodynamics (Repost)
- Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas (repost)Piper M. Treuting, Suzanne M. Dintzis, "Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas"
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0123813611 | 474 pages | PDF | 299 MB
Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas is aimed at the new mouse investigator as well as medical and veterinary pathologists who need to expand their knowledge base into comparative anatomy and histology. It guides the reader through normal mouse anatomy and histology using direct comparison to the human.
- Freud: A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook)
- Illustrated Reviews: Cell & Molecular Biology (repost)Nalini Chandar, Susan Viselli, "Illustrated Reviews: Cell & Molecular Biology"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 078179210X | 248 pages | PDF | 219 MB
Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology offers a highly visual presentation of essential cell and molecular biology, focusing on topics related to human health and disease. This new addition to the internationally best-selling Lippi ncott's Illustrated Reviews Series includes all the popular features of the series: an abundance of full-color annotated illustrations, expanded outline format, chapter summaries, review questions, and case studies that link basic science to real-life clinical situations.
- Il Serale N.05 – 9 Aprile 2012
- Emotions and Risky Technologies (Repost)
- Il Serale N.04 – 26 Marzo 2012
- Conquer and Colonize: Stevenson's Regiment and California
- Understanding Construction Drawings, 5th Edition (Repost)
- Understanding Human Anatomy and Physiology, 5 edition (repost)Sylvia S. Mader, "Understanding Human Anatomy and Physiology, 5 edition"
English | 2004 | ISBN: 0072935170 | 444 pages | PDF | 117 MB
Renowned for her effective learning systems, respected author Sylvia Mader has helped thousands of entry-level students understand and enjoy the principles of human anatomy and physiology. Mader expertly weaves up-to-date informative content with effective learning systems, piecing together the facts and fascination of human anatomy and physiology.
- Zend Studio v10.5.0.20131105 (Win / Mac OS X / Linux)
- Fluid Mechanics (repost)Yunus A. Cengel and John M. Cimbala, "Fluid Mechanics"
English | 2004 | ISBN: 0072472367 | 992 pages | PDF | 97,4 MB
Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications communicates directly with tomorrow's engineers in a simple yet precise manner. The text covers the basic principles and equations of fluid mechanics in the context of numerous and diverse real-world engineering examples.
- Liebling verzweifelt gesucht: Aus dem Leben einer Tierfahnderin Mit Bettina Lemke
- Der Höhepunkt kommt vor dem Fall: Die peinlichsten Sex-Unfälle
- Lustro Czasu
- Rat Catcher
- The Ultimate Gear Guide Holiday Edition 2013
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry (repost)David L. Nelson, Michael M. Cox, "Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry"
English | 2008-02-01 | ISBN: 071677108X | 1100 pages | PDF | 174 mb
One major challenge of this edition has been to reflect the torrent of new information without making the book overwhelming for students having their first encounter with biochemistry. The cover of this new edition exemplifies this excitement and promise: in the x-ray structure of RNA polymerase, we see DNA, RNA, and protein in their informational roles, in atomic dimensions, caught in the central act of information transfer.
Digest powered by RSS Digest