- Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of Oil
- IP Routing Primer Plus (repost)
Heather Osterloh, "IP Routing Primer Plus"
English | 2001 | pages: 409 | ISBN: 0672322102 | PDF | 10,8 mb
IP Routing Primer Plus takes the reader on a methodical journey through the OSI model and shows the relationship of the different IP protocol suite. It gives the readers a "big picture view" design to equip them to use the protocols, or to prepare for a certification exam. Topics covered include a review of the OSI model as well as:
- Alvin Curran – Shofar Rags (2013)
Alvin Curran – Shofar Rags
Ambient, Experimental, Avant-Garde | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 60:49 min | 131 MB
Label: Tzadik | Tracks: 07 | Rls.date: 2013-07-29
Active since the mid-'60s, Alvin Curran is one of America's most courageous and outrageous musical mavericks. A true forefather to the Downtown scene, his music embraces the dialectics of composition/improvisation, tonality/atonality, minimalism/ maximalism, electronic/acoustic and more. His works are performed worldwide and he has received commissions from most of the world's most important ensembles. Alvin's use of the Shofar in experimental music making goes as far back as 1988, and this long awaited release features several compositions for Shofar and electronics, ranging from meditative Ambient environments to flamboyant, fast moving collage.
- Tragwerksentwurf für Architekten und Bauingenieure (repost)
Jürgen; Samberg, Susanne Stöffler, "Tragwerksentwurf für Architekten und Bauingenieure"
German | ISBN: 3934369391 | 2002 | PDF | 163 pages | 8.5 MB
Dieses Buch richtet sich in erster Linie an Studierende der Architektur und des Bauingenieurwesens. In 10 Kapiteln werden die statischen Zusammenhänge verschiedener Tragwerksarten sowie Planungs- und Entscheidungshilfen für den Tragwerksentwurf gegeben. Dargestellt wird auch die Vordimensionierung dieser Tragwerke.
- Slow Getting Up: A Story of NFL Survival from the Bottom of the Pile
- Döskopp, Saudepp, Zickzackpisser: Die besten Schimpfwörter aus deutschen Regionen. Flüche und Beleidigungen in Dialekt
- Marginal Gains: Monetary Transactions in Atlantic Africa (Lewis Henry Morgan Lecture Series) (repost)
Jane I. Guyer, "Marginal Gains: Monetary Transactions in Atlantic Africa (Lewis Henry Morgan Lecture Series) "
English | ISBN: 0226311163 | 2004 | PDF | 232 pages | 7 MB
In America, almost all the money in circulation passes through financial institutions every day. But in Nigeria's "cash and carry" system, 90 percent of the currency never comes back to a bank after it's issued. What happens when two such radically different economies meet and mingle, as they have for centuries in Atlantic Africa?
- Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals [Repost]
- In Search of the Original Koran: The True History of the Revealed Text (repost)
Mondher Sfar, "In Search of the Original Koran: The True History of the Revealed Text"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1591025214 | 152 pages | epub | 4,5 MB
Orthodox Muslims venerate the Koran as the sacred word of God, which they believe was literally revealed by dictation from the angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. This fundamentalist attitude toward the Muslim holy book denies the possibility of error in the Koran – even though there are some fairly obvious self-contradictions, inconsistencies, and incoherent passages in the text.
- Cypherpunks: Unsere Freiheit und die Zukunft des Internets (repost)
- Nationalism (repost)
Craig J. Calhoun, "Nationalism"
English | 1998 | ISBN: 0816631212, 0816631204 | 176 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Nationalism is one of the most pressing of global problems. Drawing on examples from around the world, Craig Calhoun considers nationalism's diverse manifestations, its history, and its relationship to imperialism and colonialism. He also challenges attempts to "debunk" nationalism that fail to grasp why it still has such power and centrality in modern life.
- Country Living (UK) September 2013
- Edward Scissorhands (1990)
Edward Scissorhands (1990)English | BDRip | MP4 | AVC, 1 942 Kbps | 1920×1040 | 23.976 fps | 1.50 GBAudio: AAC, 96.0 Kbps | 2 channels | 48.0 KHz | Runtime: 01:45:03 minutes
Genre: Drama | Fantasy | Romance
“ In a castle high on top of a hill lives an inventor's greatest creation – Edward, a near-complete person. The creator died before he could finish Edward's hands; instead, Edward is left with metal scissors for hands. Since then, Edward has lived alone, until a kind lady called Peg discovers Edward and welcomes him into her home. At first, everyone welcomes Edward into the community, but soon things begin to take a change for the worse. ”
- Bunte Magazin No 48vom 21 November 2013
- Rethinking Evolution in the Museum: Envisioning African Origins [Repost]
- Nothing Is Impossible: My Story
- Understanding the Crisis in Greece: From Boom to Bust (repost)
Theodore Pelagidis, Michael Mitsopoulos, "Understanding the Crisis in Greece: From Boom to Bust"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0230237770 | 289 pages | PDF | 3 MB
In recent years the Greek economy has been rigorously debated in the international financial arena. This book engages with the current economic challenges facing Greece, examining how and why a previously strong economy can tether with complete collapse. The Greek economy of the 90's posed a unique international paradox.
- The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results (repost)
- House & Home – September 2013
Digest powered by RSS Digest