- Biomechanics of Human Motion: Applications in the Martial Arts
Biomechanics of Human Motion: Applications in the Martial Arts by Emeric Arus Ph.D.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1466563230 | 559 pages | PDF | 42,7 MB
Biomechanics of Human Motion: Applications in the Martial Arts delineates the general laws governing the human biomechanics through an extensive review of martial arts techniques and references to fundamental theory. Using straightforward mathematics and physics, the book covers in depth the anatomical foundation of biomechanics, the biomechanical and physiological foundation of human motion, and the fundamentals of biomechanics.
- Sylvie Roucoules, "Décompressez !" – Audio Livre 2CD
Sylvie Roucoules, "Décompressez !" – Audio Livre 2CD
Publisher: Audiolib | 2008 | ISBN: 2356410112 | French | MP3 320 Kbps | Lenght: 02:17:27 | 315.5 Mb
“ Ce livre audio contient quatre séances de relaxation guidée de 25 minutes, et deux chants inspirés de mantras indiens incitant à la détente. Décontraction musculaire par auto-suggestion, respirations calmantes et visualisations imaginaires sur fond musical caractérisent la méthode de Sylvie Roucoules. […] ”
- Documentary Storytelling: Creative Nonfiction on Screen
- Handbook of Scientific Proposal Writing
- Basics of Quantum Electrodynamics
Basics of Quantum Electrodynamics by Ioan Merches, Dorian Tatomir and Roxana E. Lupu
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1466580372 | 352 pages | PDF | 7,7 MB
Quantum electrodynamics (QED) is the branch of relativistic quantum field theory that deals specifically with the interactions between charged particles. It is widely used to solve problems in many areas of physics, such as elementary particles, atomic and molecular systems, and solid state physics.
- Sustainability: Utilizing Lean Six Sigma Techniques
- VLSI Micro- and Nanophotonics: Science, Technology, and Applications
- Window Magnet v1.6 Mac OS X
Window Magnet v1.6 Mac OS X | 5.2 MB
Change the way you work with your Mac! Easily snap windows into various sizes and positions by simply dragging them to the edges and corners of the screen. Maximize them, place them side by side or deploy them into all four quarters of your screen in the blink of an eye.
- Transmission Techniques for 4G Systems
- Advances in Civil Engineering and Building Materials
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Current Status and Future Trends
- Applied Bohmian Mechanics: From Nanoscale Systems to Cosmology
Applied Bohmian Mechanics: From Nanoscale Systems to Cosmology by Xavier Oriols Pladevall and Jordi Mompart
English | 2012 | ISBN: 9814316393 | 600 pages | PDF | 10 MB
Most textbooks explain quantum mechanics as a story where each step follows naturally from the one preceding it. However, the development of quantum mechanics was exactly the opposite. It was a zigzagging route full of personal disputes where scientists were forced to abandon well-established classical concepts and to explore new and imaginative routes.
- Tactical World – Winter 2013 (True PDF)
- Integrating GIS, Remote Sensing, and Mathematical Modelling for Surface Water Quality Management in Irrigated Watersheds
- Tyme v1.0.2 Mac OS X
Tyme v1.0.2 Mac OS X | 1.8 MB
Languages: English, German
Tyme is an easy to use time tracking application for freelancers, small companies and everyone who wants to have an overview of their working times. With Tyme you'll be able to have an instant overview of your working hours, progress you've made in your projects and if you are still in time and budget. Tyme sits in your menubar and be accessed easily.
- Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement
- Slaughter – Revolution (1997)
Slaughter – Revolution (1997)
EAC Rip | FLAC: Image+Cue+Log | 431.08 Mb | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 155.05 Mb | Scans | Time: 52:20
Genre: Hard Rock, Glam Metal | Label: CMC International | Cat.№: CMC 06076 86214 2
“ Revolution is the fourth studio album from hard rock band Slaughter. The album features a more psychedelic style with the band exploring beyond their typical hard rock realm. This is the last album featuring guitarist, Tim Kelly, following his death in February 5, 1998 from a fatal car accident. ”
- Air Distribution in Buildings (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
Air Distribution in Buildings (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) by Essam E. Khalil
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1466594632 | 255 pages | PDF | 27 MB
Air Distribution in Buildings is a concise and practical guide to air distribution system design and managing air conditioning systems in buildings. Making use of 40 years of experience in the design of air conditioning and ventilations systems, and other electromechanical services, this structured reference for built environment engineering offers in-depth coverage of air distribution technology.
- Algebraic and Stochastic Coding Theory
Digest powered by RSS Digest