- Handbook of Diversity in Feminist Psychology [Repost]
- Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business
- Multi-Objective Optimization in Computational Intelligence: Theory and Practice (repost)
Lam Thu Bui, "Multi-Objective Optimization in Computational Intelligence: Theory and Practice"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1599044986 | 496 pages | PDF | 8,8 MB
Multi-objective optimization (MO) is a fast-developing field in computational intelligence research. Giving decision makers more options to choose from using some post-analysis preference information, there are a number of competitive MO techniques with an increasingly large number of MO real-world applications.
- The Psychology of Santa
- love:mini ISSUE 3 Spring 2013
- Interpex IX1D 3.53
- The Baby (1973)
The Baby (1973)
DVDRip | Lang: English | Mkv | 720×404 | Avc 2154Kbps | Ac3 192Kbps | 84:59mins | 1.42gb
Genre: Horror, Thriller | Usa
A social worker who recently lost her husband investigates the strange Wadsworth family. The Wadsworths might not seem too unusual to hear about them at first – consisting of the mother, two grown daughters and the diaper-clad, bottle-sucking baby. The problem is, the baby is twenty-one years old.
- Longbow: A Social and Military History (repost)
Robert Hardy, "Longbow: A Social and Military History"
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1852606207 | 224 pages | scan PDF | 33,3 MB
With drama, vigor and enthusiasm, Robert Hardy chronicles the arrival of the longbow in Britain and its gradual adoption as the most in the English military arsenal, and its coming of at the battles of Crecy, Poitiers and Agincourt. Also examined is the longbow as a sporting and hunting weapon, and its status in Britain today.
- love:mini ISSUE 2.5 Catch-Up
- love:mini ISSUE 2 Spring 2011
- Strongly Correlated Fermions and Bosons in Low-Dimensional Disordered Systems
- love:mini ISSUE 1 Winter 2010/11
- Circuit Analysis: Theory & Practice, Third Edition (repost)
Allan H. Robbins, Wilhelm C Miller, "Circuit Analysis: Theory & Practice, Third Edition"
English | 2003 | ISBN: 1401811566 | 1120 pages | PDF | 18 MB
Written for a first course in circuit analysis at the EET level, this updated edition provides user-friendly, easy-to-understand coverage of fundamental circuit analysis topics including standards of DC and AC, methods of analysis, capacitance, inductance, magnetism, simple transients, and more.
- Laptop Repair Complete Guide; Including Motherboard Component Level Repair!
- Escaparate Teens – Septiembre 2013
- XL Motocross – Ottobre 2013
- Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems
- Business Solutions for the Global Poor: Creating Social and Economic Value (repost)
V. Kasturi Rangan, "Business Solutions for the Global Poor: Creating Social and Economic Value"
English | 2007-01-09 | ISBN: 0787982164 | 456 pages | PDF | 3,4 mb
In September 2000, the United Nations set forth a Millennium Development Goal of halving the number of people living in extreme poverty by the year 2015. While there is still much work to be done to reach this goal, the men and women who dwell at the base of the economic pyramid (BOP) are capturing the attention of corporate executives and senior managers.
- Hochzeitsguide – N° 3 (2013)
Digest powered by RSS Digest