- Galaxies in the Local Volume (repost)
Bärbel Silvia Koribalski, H. Jerjen, "Galaxies in the Local Volume"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1402069324 | 360 pages | PDF | 22.7 MB
The `Local Volume' (ie, the sphere of radius 10 Mpc centered on the Local Group) is known to contain at least 500 known galaxies, many of which congregate in well-known groups like the Local Group, the relatively loose Sculptor Group, and the more compact Centaurus A group.
- Dictionary of Minor Planet Names (repost)
Lutz D. Schmadel, "Dictionary of Minor Planet Names"
English | ISBN: 3540002383 | edition 2003 | PDF | 992 pages | 7 mb
Dictionary of Minor Planet Names, fifth edition, is the official reference for the field of the IAU, which serves as the internationally recognised authority for assigning designations to celestial bodies and any surface features on them.
- ActiveState Komodo IDE 22.214.171.124367 for MacOSX
ActiveState Komodo IDE 126.96.36.199367 for MacOSX | 83.7 MB
- iPad Welt – Full Year Collection 2013
- Axure RP Pro 188.8.131.5252 for MacOSX
Axure RP Pro 184.108.40.20652 for MacOSX | 27.3 Mb
Axure RP is the leading tool for rapidly creating wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications and web sites. Axure RP enables application designers to create wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and specifications for applications and web sites faster and easier than creating static mockups with their current tools. Used by professionals including business analysts, information architects, usability experts, product managers, and IT consultants around the world from Fortune 1000 companies to independent agencies. Axure RP has become an essential tool for successful application design.
- Computer Aided Verification: 16th International Conference, CAV 2004, Boston, MA, USA, July 13-17, 2004, Proceedings (repost)
Computer Aided Verification: 16th International Conference, CAV 2004, Boston, MA, USA, July 13-17, 2004, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) by Rajeev Alur and Doron A. Peled
English | 1 edition | August 17, 2004 | ISBN-10: 3540223428 | 548 pages | PDF | 9,9 Mb
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification, CAV 2004, held in Boston, MA, USA, in July 2004.
The 32 revised full research papers and 16 tool papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 144 submissions.
- The SimCalc Vision and Contributions: Democratizing Access to Important Mathematics
- DC Comics: The New 52! – Week 109 (October 2)
- Chemical Design of Responsive Microgels (repost)
Andrij Pich, Walter Richtering, "Chemical Design of Responsive Microgels"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 3642163785 | 170 pages | PDF | 7,6 MB
Modern concepts in polymer chemistry are based on complex molecular architec tures. In this way, some new functions such as self-organisation, adaptability and self-healing can be realised in synthetic materials of different dimensions and complexity. Colloidal polymer networks (nano- or microgels) are unique 3-D polymer structures with tuneable properties and enormous application potential.
- New Scientist 5 October 2013 (UK)
- Star Clusters and How to Observe Them (repost)
Mark Allison, "Star Clusters and How to Observe Them"
English | 2005 | ISBN: 1846281903 | 211 pages | PDF | 46 MB
ASTRONOMERS’ OBSERVING GUIDES provide up-to-date information for amateur astronomers who want to know all about what it is they are observing. This is the basis of the first part of the book. The second part details observing techniques for practical astronomers, working with a range of different instruments.
- New Developments in Formal Languages and Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) (repost)
New Developments in Formal Languages and Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) by Gemma Bel-Enguix, M Dolores Jiménez-López and Carlos Martin-Vide
English | 1 edition | April 10, 2008 | ISBN-10: 3540782907 | 284 pages | PDF | 13.3 Mb
The theory of formal languages is widely recognized as the backbone of theoretical computer science, originating from mathematics and generative linguistics, among others.
- iPad Welt November/Dezember 06/2013
- The Implicit Function Theorem: History, Theory, and Applications
- Model Aircraft Monthly 2008-06 (Vol.7 Iss.06)
- Folio Weekly USA – 8 October 2013
- Spectacle and Public Performance in the Late Middle Ages and the Renaissance (repost)
- BIKE – Mountainbike Magazin November 11/2013
- Mathematical Statistics for Economics and Business, 2nd edition
Digest powered by RSS Digest