- Freshwater Ecology, Second Edition: Concepts and Environmental Applications of Limnology (Aquatic Ecology)Freshwater Ecology, Second Edition: Concepts and Environmental Applications of Limnology (Aquatic Ecology) by Walter K. Dodds and Matt R Whiles
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0123747244 | 829 pages | PDF | 30,2 MB
The Second Edition of Freshwater Ecology is broad, up-to-date treatment of everything from the basic chemical and physical properties of water to advanced unifying concepts of the community ecology and ecosystem relationships as found in continental waters.
- Reshaping Herbal Medicine: Knowledge, Education and Professional Culture
- MusicTech Focus: Mastering Volume 3
- My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic 011 (2013)
- NBA 2K14 (2013)NBA 2K14 (2013)
PC | Developer: Visual Concepts | Publisher: 2K Sports | 7.4 Gb
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
Genre: Simulator, Sport
NBA 2K14 marks the return of the world's biggest and best NBA video game franchise. Following more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and "Best Of" mentions last year, 2K14 is set to rule the virtual hardwood once again. This year, 2K joins forces with the league's most dominant force: LeBron James. With a soundtrack hand-picked by the King, refined controls featuring the new Pro Stick, new Signature Skills, enhanced defense including blocked dunks, and more, NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again.
- Hussy (1980)Hussy (1980)
DVDRip | MKV/AVC x264 ~2175 kbps avg | 1Hr 30Mins | 29.970 fps | 704×480 | 1.56 GB
Audio: English | AC3 2 Ch 224 Kbps | Subtitles: None
Genre: Drama | Director: Matthew Chapman
Beaty is a prostitute working out of a high-class London cabaret where Emory is a technician. They begin an affair encumbered by her job, his lack of money, and their pasts: Beaty has a ten-year-old son who lives with her ex, and she has a dangerous former boyfriend; Emory has a wife who died in questionable circumstances and a shady friend who shows up with a scheme for making lots of money. Beaty and Emory want to sort things out, but the odds are against them. Life is no cabaret.
- Nutrigenetics: Applying the Science of Personal Nutrition
- Essentials of Medical Biochemistry: With Clinical CasesEssentials of Medical Biochemistry: With Clinical Cases by Chung-Eun Ha and N. V. Bhagavan
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0120954613 | 600 pages | PDF | 20,1 MB
Expert biochemist N.V. Bhagavan's new work condenses his successful Medical Biochemistry texts along with numerous case studies, to act as an extensive review and reference guide for both students and experts alike.
- Crisis and Command: A History of Executive Power from George Washington to the Present
- The Perennial Care Manual: A Plant-by-Plant Guide: What to Do & When to Do It
- Marine Medicinal Foods, Volume 64: Implications and Applications, Macro and Microalgae (Advances in Food & Nutrition Research)Marine Medicinal Foods, Volume 64: Implications and Applications, Macro and Microalgae (Advances in Food & Nutrition Research) by Steve Taylor
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0123876699 | 488 pages | PDF | 5,2 MB
This volume on medicinal foods from the sea narrates the bioactive principles of various marine floral (vertebrate and Invertebrate), faunal (Macro and Micro algal) and microbial sources.
- Self Healing Materials: An Alternative Approach to 20 Centuries of Materials Science
- Audio Power Amplifier Design, 6th Edition
- Homosexuality in Art
- Futuristic Interface Presentation – Project for After Effects (VideoHive)
- Gene Therapy
- Women's Vascular HealthWomen's Vascular Health by Iain A Greer, Jeff Ginsberg and Charles Forbes
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0340809973 | 496 pages | PDF | 4 MB
This book brings together specialist authors from a variety of medical disciplines to give comprehensive coverage of the whole spectrum of women's vascular health. Covering coronary artery disease and its precursors, venous disease, thrombophilic defects, hormonal therapy and haemorrhagic problems, the content is divided into three sections.
- Edge of Darkness (2010)Edge of Darkness (2010)
A Film by Michelangelo Antonioni
DVD9 | ISO | PAL | 1,85:1 | 16:9 | 720×576 | 01:53:02 | 5% Recovery | 6.46 GB
Languages Available: English, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 | Subtitle: Italian
Extra: Menù, Scene Selection, Credits, Direct Access to Scenes
Genre: Drama, Crime, Mistery | 1 Nomination
By moonlight, three bodies float to the surface of the Western Massachusetts stretch of the Connecticut River. At South Station, Boston, police homicide detective Thomas Craven (Mel Gibson) picks up his daughter, Emma (Bojana Novakovic), coming home to visit. She vomits while getting into the car. At home, as Craven prepares dinner, Emma starts to nosebleed…
- Vibrational Spectroscopy for Tissue Analysis (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)Vibrational Spectroscopy for Tissue Analysis (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering) by Ihtesham ur Rehman, Zanyar Movasaghi and Shazza Rehman
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1439836086 | 356 pages | PDF | 8,4 MB
A rapidly growing field, vibrational spectroscopy has found applications in industries including pharmaceutical manufacture, food and drug safety, and process monitoring on production lines.
Digest powered by RSS Digest