- Horror in the East: Japan and the Atrocities of World War II
- Model Aircraft Monthly 2008-05 (Vol.7 Iss.05)
- Arturia Spark Creative Drum Machine v1.7.1 (Win / Mac OS X)Arturia Spark Creative Drum Machine v1.7.1 (Win / Mac OS X) | 667 MB / 1 GB
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center. Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity, and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities. With a complete library including vintage drum machines, electronic analog kits, acoustic & physical drums, Spark is your weapon of choice to create unique grooves whether you are producing in the studio or performing on stage.
- Balzac's Omelette: A Delicious Tour of French Food and Culture with Honore'de Balzac
- C Compilers for ASIPs: Automatic Compiler Generation with LISA (repost)Manuel Hohenauer, Rainer Leupers, "C Compilers for ASIPs: Automatic Compiler Generation with LISA"
English | 2009-10-30 | ISBN: 1441911758 | 225 pages | PDF | 6.6 mb
This book presents a novel approach for Architecture Description Language (ADL)-based instruction-set description that enables the automatic retargeting of the complete software toolkit from a single ADL processor model.
- Circles Chapter 1 (2013)
- I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy
- Reading and Learning: Adaptive Content Recognition (repost)Andreas R. Dengel, Markus Junker, Anette Weisbecker, "Reading and Learning: Adaptive Content Recognition"
English | 2004-05-27 | ISBN: 3540219048 | 367 pages | PDF | 8,8 mb
This book presents major research and development findings achieved in the project Adaptive READ funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- Intelligent Document Retrieval: Exploiting Markup Structure (repost)Udo Kruschwitz, "Intelligent Document Retrieval: Exploiting Markup Structure"
English | ISBN: 1402037678 | edition 2005 | PDF | 205 pages | 4,8 mb
Collections of digital documents can nowadays be found everywhere in institutions, universities or companies. Examples are Web sites or intranets. But searching them for information can still be painful. Searches often return either large numbers of matches or no suitable matches at all.
- Ten Types of Innovation: The Discipline of Building Breakthroughs
- Story Vines and Readers Theatre: Getting StartedStory Vines and Readers Theatre: Getting Started by Marlene McKay
English | 2008 | ISBN: 155379155X | ISBN-13: 9781553791553 | 80 pages | PDF | 21,4 MB
Story Vines and Readers Theatre shows you "the what" and "the how" of using both story vines and Readers Theatre in your classroom. These two learning tools engage students in meaningful reading, writing, listening, speaking, viewing and representing, and cooperation.
- A Sound Approach: Using Phonemic Awareness to Teach Reading and SpellingA Sound Approach: Using Phonemic Awareness to Teach Reading and Spelling by Heather A. Kenny and Laura A. Robbins
English | 2007 | ISBN: 1553791452 | ISBN-13: 9781553791454 | 272 pages | PDF | 21 MB
A Sound Approach presents a logically sequenced method for teaching reading and spelling using phonemic awareness. The book is based on real classroom experiences, a synthesis of contemporary research, and teacher feedback. This resource provides the knowledge and skills you need to effectively assess and teach crucial reading skills to your beginning and struggling readers.
- Manolo Sanlúcar – Tauromagia (1988)Manolo Sanlúcar – Tauromagia (1988)
1 CD | time: 40 m 19 s | HQ scans 300 dpi | tags | MP3 320 CBR > 92,79 MB
Flamenco guitar, Folk, World / Label: Polydor 835 552-2 / Uploaded, Depositfiles
“ The great flamenco guitarist Manolo Sanlúcar offers one of his most recognized records, 'Tauromagia', perhaps the best of his career and one of the best in the history of flamenco guitar. Manolo Sanlúcar himself says that between all his work, the only thrilling discs are 'Locura de brisa y trino', 'Tauromagia' and 'Medea'. This album is an undeniable milestone of flamenco music. It represents a musical journey of the author by the world of bullfighting art, combining guitars and vocals (with chorus of strings, brass and percussion), who shelled essential moments of the bullfight. It's a record full of beauty, emotion, balance and style, essential in any flamenco disco. ”
- Coins and Power in Late Iron Age Britain (New Studies in Archaeology) (Repost)
- Batman – Lil Gotham 019 (2013)
- Readers Theatre: A Secondary Approach
- Language Experience Approach to Literacy for Children Learning English
- Modular Neural Networks and Type-2 Fuzzy Systems for Pattern Recognition (repost)Patricia Melin, "Modular Neural Networks and Type-2 Fuzzy Systems for Pattern Recognition (Studies in Computational Intelligence)"
English | ISBN: 3642241387 | 2011 | PDF | 224 pages | 7,2 MB
This book describes hybrid intelligent systems using type-2 fuzzy logic and modular neural networks for pattern recognition applications. Hybrid intelligent systems combine several intelligent computing paradigms, including fuzzy logic, neural networks, and bio-inspired optimization algorithms, which can be used to produce powerful pattern recognition systems.
- Slavery and Emancipation in Islamic East Africa: From Honor to Respectability
Digest powered by RSS Digest