- The World Before Her (2012)
The World Before Her (2012)
DVDrip | 720×480 | MKV/x264 @ 2054 Kbps | 89mn | Audio: English AC3 384 kbps, 6 channels | Subs: English | 1.56 GB
Ruhi Singh is a small town girl with big city dreams. She sets off to Bombay to win the title of Miss India–a launching pad to fame and a surefire way to stand out in a country of 1.2 billion people. Just hours from the Miss India beauty boot camp is another training ground for girls–that of the Durga Vahini, a Hindu nationalist group exclusively for women. Here we meet Prachi Trivedi, a young, fearsome drill sergeant training Indian girls to fight against Western culture, Islam and Christianity by any means necessary including violence. Gliding back and forth between the action of the two camps, the dreams and conflicts of India and young Indian women are laid bare– the two opposing worlds aren't as far away from each other as they seem.
- Applied Surface Thermodynamics, Second Edition (repost)
A.W. Neumann, Robert David, and Yi Zuo, "Applied Surface Thermodynamics, Second Edition"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0849396875 | 765 pages | PDF | 8,1 MB
Surface thermodynamics forms the foundation of any meaningful study of capillarity and wetting phenomena. The second edition of Applied Surface Thermodynamics offers a comprehensive state-of-the-art treatment of this critical topic.
- Canon EOS 6D: The Guide to Understanding and Using Your Camera
- Advances in Systems Science [Repost]
- MAXIM Russia – October 2013 (True PDF)
- The Science of Pleasure: Cosmos and Psyche in the Bourgeois World View (repost)
- Nanotechnology: Basic Science and Emerging Technologies (repost)
Nanotechnology: Basic Science and Emerging Technologies by Mick Wilson, Kamali Kannangara, Geoff Smith and Michelle Simmons
English | ISBN: 1584883391 | edition 2002 | DJVU | 290 pages | 4,9 mb
The emergence of nanoscience portends a revolution in technology that will soon impact virtually every facet of our technological lives. Yet there is little understanding of what it is among the educated public and often among scientists and engineers in other disciplines. Furthermore, despite the emergence of undergraduate courses on the subject, no basic textbooks exist.
- Profiting with Iron Condor Options: Strategies from the Frontline for Trading in Up or Down Markets [Repost]
- How to Say I Do: Make Your Civil Marriage Ceremony Your Own (repost)
- The Sony Alpha NEX-6: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide
- BurnAware Professional 6.5 Multilingual + Portable
BurnAware Professional 6.5 Multilingual + Portable | 14.3/14.1 Mb
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software. BurnAware Free is one of the most popular free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software available for Windows. Using this program you can easily create and burn Audio and MP3 CD, Data and DVD-Video disc, ISO and Cue Image, erase or format rewritable disc, copy your CD or DVD to ISO image. This software is for personal, home use only.
- An Introduction to Heavy-Tailed and Subexponential Distributions
- Remodeling Magazine – September 2013
- Handbook of Research on Hydroinformatics: Technologies, Theories and Applications (1 volume) (repost)
Tagelsir Mohamed Gasmelseid, "Handbook of Research on Hydroinformatics: Technologies, Theories and Applications (1 volume)"
English | ISBN 10: 1615209077 | 2010 | PDF | 550 pages | 14.8 MB
Researchers and decision makers who study natural resources and, in particular, water resource management, have acknowledged the significant role of hydroinformatics.
- Test Your Professional English: Law (repost)
- Learning to Photograph – Volume 2: Visual Concepts and Composition
- Isaac Newton's Natural Philosophy (Dibner Institute Studies in the History of Science and Technology) (repost)
- Exceptional People: How Migration Shaped Our World and Will Define Our Future [Repost]
- Corrosion of Constructional Steels in Marine and Industrial Environment: Frontier Work in Atmospheric Corrosion
Digest powered by RSS Digest