- Small Universal Cellular Automata in Hyperbolic Spaces: A Collection of Jewels
- Advances in Semantic Media Adaptation and Personalization, Volume 2 [Repost]
- Romance Writer's Phrase Book (repost)
- Website Magazine – October 2013
- Tides in Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Selected Writings: A Bilingual Edition (repost)
- Traumatic Dental Injuries: A Manual [Repost]
- How People Tick: A Guide to Over 50 Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them (repost)
- Plasma Astrophysics, Part II: Reconnection and Flares, 2nd edition
- Romola Garai – Various Photoshoots
- Distributed Systems: Principles and Paradigms (repost)
- Clean Disk Security 8.05Clean Disk Security 8.05 | 3.8 MB
A secure file deletion and comprehensive clean-up for tightest security. This program gives you secure file deletion, making sure that deleted files cannot be undeleted again. Deleting a file normally just removes the file's directory entry, but the data itself remains on the disk. This program completely eliminates the contents of deleted files. Clean Disk Security will help you keep your disks clean and with more free space because it overwrites the spaces ocupied on the HDD by the deleted informations.
- A Treatise on Linear Differential Equations, Volume I: Equations with Uniform Coefficients (repost)
- Blueprint Magazine January 2013
Blueprint Magazine January 2013
English | 92 Pages | True PDF | 40MBWith a 25-year track record as the leading magazine for architecture and design, Blueprint is regarded by many around the world as the original design magazine. Following the magazine’s recent relaunch, it was described by The Observer newspaper as the ‘design bible’. Published monthly, it is lovingly produced in large format on the best quality paper, with photography and illustration of the highest standard. But its long-standing appeal is also due to the finest criticism, news and feature writing on design and architecture, directed at professionals and non-professionals, alike. The magazine takes a parallel approach to the different design disciplines, reflecting a belief that fashion, product, furniture and architectural design can share ideas.
- Cockos REAPER 4.51 (x86/x64) PortableCockos REAPER 4.51 (x86/x64) Portable | 13.1 MB
REAPER is a powerful but sensible Windows application that lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. It provides an extensive set of features, but is a very small and lightweight application (the installer is less than 1 megabyte, and includes many effects and a sample project). REAPER supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording. It reads WAV, OGG, and MP3 files, and records WAV files. You can arrange any number of items in any number of tracks and use audio processing plug-ins (DirectX and Jesusonic). REAPER also supports volume, pan controls and envelopes per track, multi-layer undo/redo, and user creatable color themes.
- Illustrated 2009 Building Code Handbook (repost)
- Creations of the Mind: Theories of Artifacts and Their Representation [Repost]
- Armstrong's Handbook of Management and Leadership: A Guide to Managing Results (repost)
- 21st Century Diplomacy: A Practitioner's Guide
Digest powered by RSS Digest