- Schwartz's Manual of Surgery, 8th Edition (repost)
- Cloud Capacity Management
- Crime Labs (Forensic Science Investigated) (repost)
Rebecca Stefoff, "Crime Labs (Forensic Science Investigated)"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1608703134 | PDF | 95 pages | 6,2 MB
Keeping pace with the surge of CSI-related television series and films, titles in the Forensic Science Investigated series stand out not only for their thorough overviews of how forensic science is practiced today but also for their fascinating historical perspectives.
- Software Product Lines: Research Issues in Engineering and Management [Repost]
- How to Buy and Sell Real Estate for Financial Freedom (repost)
- WordPress for Web Developers: An Introduction for Web Professionals, 2 edition
- Biologie in unserer Zeit No 04 2013
- Conversacion y repaso, 10 edition (repost)
Lynn A. Sandstedt, Ralph Kite, John G. Copeland , "Conversacion y repaso, 10 edition"
English/Spanish | 2010 | ISBN: 0495803332 | 352 pages | PDF | 8,6 MB
CONVERSACIÓN Y REPASO, Tenth Edition, is part of a three-volume INTERMEDIATE SPANISH series that gives you a thorough review of grammatical structures and helps you communicate with confidence in Spanish.
- Hoodlum 003 (2013)
- Hoodlum 004 (2013)
- Cell-Cell Channels (Repost)
Frantiek Baluka, "Cell-Cell Channels"
ISBN: 0387360581 | edition 2006 | PDF | 331 pages | 23 MB
This book covers cell-cell channels at all levels of biological organization. The purpose of this book is to document that cells are not physically separated and fully autonomous units of biological life as stated by the currently valid Cell Theory. If not the cell then some lower level unit must fulfill this role. The book deals also with the identity of this elusive unit of biological life.
- Chemie in unserer Zeit No 04 2013
- HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js
- Immediate Early Genes in Sensory Processing, Cognitive Performance and Neurological Disorders (Repost)
Immediate Early Genes in Sensory Processing, Cognitive Performance and Neurological Disorders
Springer | 2006 | ISBN: 0387336036 | 293 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
Immediate Early Genes (IEGs) are a class of genes that are rapidly expressed without new protein synthesis and, in most cases, in direct response to synaptic input.
- Sociology in Our Times, 8th Edition (repost)
Diana Elizabeth Kendall, "Sociology in Our Times, 8th Edition"
English | ISBN: 0495813915 | 2010 | 768 pages | PDF | 37,8 MB
This best-selling comprehensive book conveys the relevance of sociology by including a timely collection of theories, research, and examples, including its signature first-person accounts that open chapters.
- Pocket Guide and Toolkit to DeJong's Neurologic Examination
- Essentials of Orthopedic Surgery, 3rd edition (Repost)
Sam W. Wiesel, John N. Delahay, "Essentials of Orthopedic Surgery, 3rd edition"
2006 | 620 Pages | ISBN: 0387321659 | PDF | 11 MB
This concise third edition offers hands-on guidance for identifying and treating the most commonly seen orthopedic problems in children and adults. Convenient as a study source for medical students, its many photographs and illustrations will also serve as a useful clinical reference for young surgeons, residents, nurses, and physician assistants.
- Search for the Ultimate Energy Source: A History of the U.S. Fusion Energy Program
Digest powered by RSS Digest