- Essential Skills in Family Therapy, Second Edition: From the First Interview to Termination (repost)
- Non-Bayesian Decision Theory: Beliefs and Desires as Reasons for Action by Martin Peterson [Repost]
- Lucky Luke #1-10 (2006-2008)
Lucky Luke #1-10 (2006-2008)
English | CBR | 10 Issues | 468.67 MB
THE ADVENTURES OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST COWBOY
The comic strip character who can shoot faster than his own shadow… The character of Lucky Luke became a myth thanks to Morris (his creator) and Goscinny. These two giants of the 9th art collaborated with passion for more than 20 years until the death of the famous scriptwriter. Goscinny is the author of the well-known Astérix, which he launched with Uderzo. He also co-authored Iznogoud with Tabary. In 1992, Morris received the “Grand Prix Spécial 20ème Anniversaire” from the international comics show at Angoulême, and in 1998, the French Minister of Culture decorated him with the rank of “Officier des Arts et des Lettres”.
- I'm a Good Dog: Pit Bulls, America's Most Beautiful (and Misunderstood) Pet [Repost]
- AIR International – August 2013
- auto motor und sport 16/2013 (Germany)
- Vehicle Noise and Vibration Refinement (repost)
- Symplectic Geometry of Integrable Hamiltonian Systems (repost)
- Sustainable Energy Systems and Applications (repost)
Ibrahim Dincer, Calin Zamfirescu, "Sustainable Energy Systems and Applications"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0387958606 | 802 pages | PDF | 19,6 MB
The concept of sustainable development was first introduced by the Brundtland Commission almost 20 years ago and has received increased attention during the past decade. It is now an essential part of any energy activities.
- Cell Imaging Techniques: Methods and Protocols (2nd edition) [Repost]
- Keyboard Magazine – August 2013
- Electrical Craft Principles, 5th Edition, Volume 2 (repost)
- Clinician's Guide to Adult ADHD: Assessment and Intervention [Repost]
- Using SAS for Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics (repost)
- Human Cell Culture Protocols, 3rd edition (repost)
Ragai R. Mitry, Robin D. Hughes, "Human Cell Culture Protocols, 3rd edition"
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1617793663 | 449 pages | PDF | 9,3 MB
Human cell culture is not a new topic, but the development of new molecular techniques and reagents which can be used to investigate cell function and the responsible intracellular mechanisms make it a continuing requirement.
- Jan Pinski, Jacob Aagaard, "Sicilian Kalashnikov"
Jan Pinski, Jacob Aagaard, "Sicilian Kalashnikov"
Publisher: Everyman Chess | 2001 | ISBN: 1857442571 | English | PDF | 176 pages | 3.82 Mb
“ Sicilian Kalashnikov contains coverage of all the latest theory, and is an ideal new weapon for club and tournament players, written by prominent opening experts. … ”
- Getting Back to Work: Everything You Need to Bounce Back and Get a Job After a Layoff (repost)
- Frequency Domain Criteria for Absolute Stability: A Delay-integral-quadratic Constraints Approach [Repost]
- Mitochondrial Bioenergetics: Methods and Protocols (repost)
Carlos M. Palmeira and António J. Moreno, "Mitochondrial Bioenergetics: Methods and Protocols"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1617793817 | 296 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Increasing interest in mitochondrial bioenergetics is being driven by the impact of drug and environmental chemical-induced disturbances of mitochondrial function as well as hereditary deficiencies and the progressive deterioration of bioenergetic performance with age.
Digest powered by RSS Digest