- River House: A Memoir (repost)M.S. Sarahlee Lawrence, "River House: A Memoir"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0982569130 | PDF | 200 pages | 5 MB
*Starred Review* Lawrence grew up on a ranch in the high desert of Oregon, where her strong, unflappable mother is content, but where her father, a surfer in a place of little water and epic winters, suffers like a caged bird.
- Business Law: Text and Cases, 11th Edition (repost)Kenneth W. Clarkson, Roger LeRoy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz, Frank B. Cross, "Business Law: Text and Cases, 11th Edition"
English | 2008-03-14 | ISBN: 0324655223 | 1085 pages | PDF | 30,8 MB
Comprehensive, relevant, and meticulously up-to-date, BUSINESS LAW, Eleventh Edition, combines in-depth coverage of business law in a unique student-friendly format. It delivers a classic blend of black letter law and cutting-edge coverage of contemporary issues and cases – making the law accessible, interesting, and relevant for readers.
- Microsoft Office 2010: Illustrated Introductory, First Course (repost)David W. Beskeen, Carol Cram, Jennifer Duffy, Lisa Friedrichsen, Elizabeth Eisner Reding, "Microsoft Office 2010: Illustrated Introductory, First Course"
English | 1 edition 2010 | 691 Pages | ISBN: 0538747153 , 0538749113 | PDF | 72,3 MB
Loved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb.
- Communicate! (repost)Rudolph F. Verderber, Deanna D. Sellnow, Kathleen S. Verderber, "Communicate!"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0495901725 | 464 pages | PDF | 13,1 MB
Continually praised by reviewers for its clear and concise writing style, this ground breaking and market-leading fundamentals of communication text focuses students on skill building and competency orientation.
- Le Fana de L'Aviation – Aout 2013
- Museum of Modern Art – Part 23
- Transforming Organizations: Strategies and Methods (repost)Transforming Organizations: Strategies and Methods (Engineering Management Series) by Timothy George Kotnour
English | ISBN: 1439805741 | edition 2009 | PDF | 163 pages | 3,4 mb
A roadmap for transforming organizations to a higher level of performance, this book delineates a framework for filtering information and making decisions when performing organizational transformations. The author addresses common transformation questions and provides a summary of lessons learned from Kennedy Space Center.
- Punisher MAX – Naked Kill 01 (2009)
- Punisher MAX Annual 01 (2007)
- Red Sonja vol.2 – 001 (2013)
- Ethics in Public Administration: A Philosophical Approach (repost)Ethics in Public Administration: A Philosophical Approach by Patrick J. Sheeran
English | April 30, 1993 | ISBN-10: 0275943119 | 184 pages | PDF | 8,7 MB
Ethics in Public Administration provides public administrators with a theoretical knowledge of ethical principles and a practical framework for applying them. Sheeran reviews the place of ethics in philosophy, links it to political and administrative theory and practice, and analyzes the ethical theories and concepts from which ethical principles are derived.
- G. Cansiz, Speed Up VocabularyG. Cansiz, Speed Up Vocabulary
ISBN: 9789757205364, 9757205364 | edition 2012 | PDF | 87 pages | 14 mb
Providing a rich resource of audio-visual material and activities, Speed Up Vocabulary is a student – centered practice book for beginners. It is suitable for use in the classroom or for home study.
Many linguists consider vocabulary development to be more important than learning grammar, asserting that lexical items carry more meaning than grammatical structures and that one can survive in the target language community with a dictionary but not with a grammar book.
- Model Aircraft Monthly 2006-05 (Vol.5 Iss.05)
- Botanique et horticulture dans les jardins du Québec, Vol. 2
- Lexical Matters (repost)Lexical Matters (Center for the Study of Language and Information – Lecture Notes) by Ivan A. Sag and Anna Szabolcsi
English | June 10, 1992 | ISBN-10: 0937073660 | 346 pages | PDF | 8,4 MB
This volume contains new research on the lexicon and its relation to other aspects of linguistics. These essays put forth empirical arguments to claim that specific theoretical assumptions concerning the lexicon play a crucial role in resolving problems pertaining to other components of grammar.
- Botanique et horticulture dans les jardins du Québec
- Doutzen Kroes – Victoria's Secret Photoshoots 2013 Set 5
- As She Began: An Illustrated Introduction to Loyalist Ontario (repost)As She Began: An Illustrated Introduction to Loyalist Ontario by Bruce Wilson
English | 1981 | ISBN-10: 0919670547 | 125 pages | PDF | 8,3 MB
As She Began, an illustrated introduction to Loyalist Ontario, provides a general guide to tAhe most crucial period in Ontario's history, 1775 to 1800, when thousands of refugees from the American Revolution streamed into the land between the lakes, giving Ontario its geographic shape and political destiny.
- Modeling Contextual Effects in Longitudinal Studies (repost)Modeling Contextual Effects in Longitudinal Studies by Todd D. Little, James A. Bovaird and Noel A. Card
English | March 23, 2007 | ISBN-10: 0805862072 | 392 pages | PDF | 8,3 MB
This volume reviews the challenges and alternative approaches to modeling how individuals change across time and provides methodologies and data analytic strategies for behavioral and social science researchers.
Digest powered by RSS Digest