- Neural Fuzzy Systems: A Neuro-Fuzzy Synergism to Intelligent Systems (repost)Chin-Teng Lin, C. S. George Lee, "Neural Fuzzy Systems: A Neuro-Fuzzy Synergism to Intelligent Systems"
English | 1996 | ISBN: 0132351692 | 797 pages | PDF | 45 MB
Neural Fuzzy Systems provides a comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the basic theories of fuzzy systems and neural networks, as well as an exploration of how these two fields can be integrated to create Neural-Fuzzy Systems. It includes Matlab software, with a Neural Network Toolkit, and a Fuzzy System Toolkit.
- Amphitryon (1935)Amphitryon (1935)
DVD9 | VIDEO_TS | PAL | 4:3 | 720×576 | 7000kbps | 6.6Gb
Audio: German AC3 1.0 @ 192 Kbps | Subtitles: German, English
01:45:00 | Germany | Comedy, Fantasy, Musical
Lamenting Theban women are waiting for the men to come back from war. God Jupiter is attracted to one of them: Alkmene. He goes to earth and tries to seduce her as himself: an old man. Failing in this, he disguises himself as Amphitryon (Alkmene's husband) and tries again. Next morning Amphitryon and his men come back from war; he suspects adultery and wants a divorce. Jupiter's wife Juno now also comes to earth and clears things up.
- Von Karman Evolution Equations: Well-posedness and Long Time Dynamics (Repost)
- AOP in .NET: Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Numbercruncher 001 (2013)Numbercruncher 001 (2013)
English | CBR | 33 pages | 51.15 MB
Dying young, a brilliant mathematician discovers a way to cheat the terrifying Divine Calculator. He schemes to be endlessly reincarnated in the life of the woman he loves, no matter how often the violent bailiffs of the Karmic Accountancy cut short each life. It falls to one such Karmic agent – the surly Bastard Zane – to put a stop to the time-twisting romance once and for all, before the mathematician can pull off his greatest trick and escape Existential Justice forever!
- The Manchu Way: The Eight Banners and Ethnic Identity in Late Imperial China (repost)Mark Elliott, "The Manchu Way: The Eight Banners and Ethnic Identity in Late Imperial China"
English | ISBN 10: 0804746842 | 2001 | PDF | 608 pages | 8,7 MB
In 1644, the Manchus, a relatively unknown people inhabiting China’s rude northeastern frontier, overthrew the Ming, Asia’s mightiest rulers, and established the Qing dynasty, which endured to 1912.
- Die Zeit vom 18 Juli 2013
- Die Zeit Magazin vom 18 Juli 2013
- Building Applications with IBM WebSphere Studio and JavaBeans: A Guided Tour (Repost)
- The Modern Ayurvedic Cookbook: Healthful, Healing Recipes for Life
- Redis in Action
- Nanovision: Engineering the Future (repost)Colin Milburn, "Nanovision: Engineering the Future"
English | ISBN 10: 0822342650 | 2008 | PDF | 296 pages | 7,7 MB
The dawning era of nanotechnology promises to transform life as we know it. Visionary scientists are engineering materials and devices at the molecular scale that will forever alter the way we think about our technologies, our societies, our bodies, and even reality itself.
- Parasitic Orobanchaceae: Parasitic Mechanisms and Control Strategies (Repost)Parasitic Orobanchaceae: Parasitic Mechanisms and Control Strategies by Daniel M. Joel, Jonathan Gressel and Lytton J. Musselman
English | 2013 | ISBN: 3642381456 | 400 pages | PDF | 11,6 MB
This book was written in response to significant recent advances in understanding the mechanisms of parasitism in the Orobanchaceae, and breakthroughs in the control of the parasitic weeds Striga and Orobanche.
It consists of 26 contributions by internationally recognized leading scientists.
- Facebook Nation: Total Information Awareness (Repost)Newton Lee, "Facebook Nation: Total Information Awareness"
ISBN: 1461453070 | 2012 | PDF | 235 pages | 3 MB
President Barack Obama, in his 2011 State of the Union Address, called America "the nation of Edison and the Wright brothers" and "of Google and Facebook." U.S. Chief Information Officer, Steven VanRoekel, said that America has become a "Facebook nation" that demands increased transparency and interactivity from the federal government.
- 50 Android Hacks
- Matt Nathanson – The Last of the Great Pretenders (Target Deluxe Edition) (2013)Matt Nathanson – The Last of the Great Pretenders (Target Deluxe Edition)
Pop Rock | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 51:26 min | 116 MB
Label: Vanguard Records | Tracks: 15 | Rls.date: 2013-07-17
2013 studio release from the American singer/songwriter. Matt's music has been heard in a variety of different television shows including NCIS, Scrubs, The Vampire Diaries, Men In Trees and many others. In addition to singing, he plays acoustic (sometimes a 12-string) and electric guitar, and has played both solo and with a full band. His previous hits include the platinum-selling song 'Come On Get Higher.' Last Of The Great Pretenders features the first single 'Mission Bells.'
- Red Hat Linux Administration: A Beginner's Guide (Repost)
- Black + White Photography Magazine May 2010
Black + White Photography Magazine May 2010
English | 100 Pages | True PDF | 64MBBlack+White Photography strikes a balance between inspiration and information, traditional and digital for the monochrome photographer. Each issue features stunning images from some of the finest names in black & white; regular features include guidance on printing technique, equipment tests and reportage, with plenty of opportunity for readers to see their own work in print.
- Invincible 104 (2013)
Digest powered by RSS Digest