- Recent Advances in the 3D Physiological Human (repost)
- The War Illustrated 1940-02-16
- Arduino in Action
- 新建築住宅特集 Jutakutokushu Magazine July 2013
新建築住宅特集 Jutakutokushu Magazine July 2013
Japanese | 174 Pages | PDF | 76MBJutakutokushu was first created in 1985 as a spin-off of our Shinkenchiku (New Architecture) magazine. The magazine specializes in houses featuring the latest projects in the country. It also covers various topics ranging from design detail to structure. The magazine is famous for its fine photographs taken by our own photographers.
- The Forever War #1-3 (1988-1991) CompleteThe Forever War #1-3 (1988-1991) Complete
English | CBR | 3 Issues | 38.01 MB
The Forever War is a 1988 Belgian science fiction graphic novel trilogy drawn by Marvano and closely based on the 1974 award-winning The Forever War novel by American author Joe Haldeman, who has noted that he "supplied all of the dialogue and scripted [the comic] like a movie". The novel won the Nebula Award in 1975, the Hugo Award in 1976, and the Locus Award in 1976.
The three volumes of the series span the whole of almost one millennium of war between humanity and the Taurans, an extraterrestrial species that stays enigmatic throughout the series. Due to time dilation, the two main characters experience the whole of the war, biologically appearing to be in their early thirties at the end of the hostilities.
- TTC Audio – Emperors of Rome
- Майя. Загадки великой цивилизацииМайя. Загадки великой цивилизации
2012 | Дэвид Дрю | Русич | ISBN: 978 5813810312 | руcский | PDF or DjVu | 420 pages | 29.7 Mb or 12.0 Mb
Майя – великие астрономы, математики, архитекторы и… предсказатели? В настоящее время известна вся хронология зарождения, развития и заката цивилизации майя с точностью до года. Но какое послание для нас, ныне живущих, зашифровано в последней дате их календаря – 13 августа 2012 года? Мир замер в ожидании.
- Optimisation multiobjectif (repost)
- Stereophile – August 2013Stereophile – August 2013
PDF | 134 pages | English | 112.30 MB
Every month Stereophile magazine offers authoritative reviews, informed recommendations, helpful advice and controversial opinions, all stemming from the revolutionary idea that audio components should be judged on how they reproduce music…
- TTC Audio – Great Philosophical Debates: Free Will and Determinism
- Black & White In Color No.2 2013
BLACK & WHITE IN COLOR é uma revista bimestral onde você encontra conteúdos relacionados a história da fotografia, fine art, mobilephotos, grande e médios formatos, a fotografia no design, streetphoto, equipamentos, técnicas, exposições, cursos, workshops e muito mais.
- The Best Of British Rock: The Yardbirds (1987)
- Oral Cancer Metastasis (repost)
- Bunrindo Koku Fan 1995 07
- The Warbler Guide
- Date on Database: Writings 2000-2006 (Repost)C. J. Date, Date on Database: Writings 2000-2006
ISBN: 159059746X | edition 2006 | PDF | 566 pages | 11 mb
Date on Database: Writings 2000–2006 captures some of the freshest thinking from widely known and respected relational database pioneer C. J. Date. Known for his tenacious defense of relational theory in its purest form, Date tackles many topics that are important to database professionals, including the difference between model and implementation, data integrity, data redundancy, deviations in SQL from the relational model, and much more.
- Photos from the German Federal Archive part 53
- Biblical Archaeology: A Very Short Introduction (repost)
- Liars Kiss (2011)Liars Kiss (2011)
English | CBR | 119 pages | 36.94 MB
Nick Archer isn't much of a detective, but he's managed to get himself one pretty sweet surveillance gig: once a week he sends a jealous millionaire the photos that prove his wife is faithful, leaving Nick plenty of free nights to spend making a liar of both himself and the client's wife. But when the client turns up dead, his cheating wife is the prime suspect and it's up to Nick to clear her, except Nick has connections to this case that go deeper than anyone realizes.
Digest powered by RSS Digest