- Solaris Application Programming (Repost)
- Hammer of the Gods (2013)
Hammer of the Gods (2013)English | DVDRip | XviD 864 kbps | 640×272 | 23.98 fps | 706 MBAudio: MP3, 122 kbps | Stereo | 48000 Hz | Runtime: 01:38:56 minutes
“ A high energy, high concept, stylish action epic set in the Norse world sees a passionate young man transform into a brutal warrior as he travels the unforgiving British landscape in search of his long lost brother Hakan The Ferrocious who his people are relying on to restore order to their kingdom following the bloody death of their king. ”
- Maxim Magazin Juni Juli No 05 2013
- NMR Imaging of Materials (Repost)
- Introduction to the Theory of Ferromagnetism (International Series of Monographs on Physics) (repost)
Amikam Aharoni, "Introduction to the Theory of Ferromagnetism (International Series of Monographs on Physics)"
English | ISBN 10: 0198508093 | 2001 | PDF | 336 pages | 7,3 MB
The emphasis of this second edition is on introducing the foundations of the different subfields, highlighting the direction and tendency of the most recent research. New to this edition is updated material on the nucleation problem and numerical micromagnetics.
- Dead Souls (2012)
Dead Souls (2012)English | DVDRip | XviD 969 kbps | 640×368 | 25 fps | 700 MBAudio: MP3, 128 kbps | Stereo | 48000 Hz | Runtime: 01:28:29 minutes
“ Johnny Petrie learns on his 18th birthday that he was adopted after inheriting a farm in Maine. Eager to start a new life, Johnny leaves home so he can began afresh in this "new" dwelling. However, Johnny soon discovers that the farm, which has been abandoned for eighteen years since his natural family died, harbors a horrifying history about the deaths of said natural family. ”
- Designing Writing Assignments (repost)
Traci Gardner, "Designing Writing Assignments"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0814110851 | English | True PDF | 109 pages | 6,7 Mb
Effective student writing begins with well-designed classroom assignments. In Designing Writing Assignments, veteran educator Traci Gardner offers practical ways for teachers to develop assignments that will allow students to express their creativity and grow as writers and thinkers while still addressing the many demands of resource-stretched classrooms.
- Grating Spectroscopes and How to Use Them (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series) (Repost)
- DP Animation Maker 2.2.4
DP Animation Maker 2.2.4 | 12.9 MB
DP Animation Maker is powerful, easy-to-use animation software that lets you create animated backgrounds, animated gifs for websites, and other content within minutes. A unique toolset with a wide range of animations allows you to turn almost every picture into a professional-looking video.
- Selber Machen Magazin August No 08 2013
- Das BUCH der Beweise (Repost)
- Electron Tunneling in Chemistry (Repost)
- TTC Audio – Albert Einstein: Physicist, Philosopher, Humanitarian
- creativeLIVE: Retouching in No Time Flat
creativeLIVE – Retouching in No Time Flat with Aaron Nace
English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 90 Min
FLV | Video: h264, yuv420p, 854×480, 30.00 fps(r) | 643 MB
Genre: Video Training
“ Learn a step-by-step workflow to cut your retouching time! Plan your changes, prep the images, do basic color correction, remove distractions, capture skin texture, paint in new skin (while preserving texture), work on the details (eyes, lips, and hair), then make global changes – all in no time flat. ”
- Methoden der Journalismusforschung (repost)
Olaf Jandura, Thorsten Quandt und Jens Vogelgesang, "Methoden der Journalismusforschung"
German | 2011 | ISBN: 3531169750 | 378 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Die Journalismusforschung kann auf eine lange Tradition empirischer Forschung zurückblicken: Ob Gatekeeperforschung, Studien zu Nachrichtenwerten, Agenda Setting oder redaktionelle Beobachtungen – empirische Arbeiten zum Journalismus haben die kommunikationswissenschaftliche Forschung nachhaltig geprägt.
- After Lives: A Guide to Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory (repost)
- Schneller lesen 2 – Konzentration erhöhen und Blickspanne erweitern
- Learning Re-Abled: The Learning Disability Controversy and Composition Studies (repost)
Patricia A. Dunn, "Learning Re-Abled: The Learning Disability Controversy and Composition Studies"
English | 1995 | ISBN: 0867093609 | English | PDF | 232 pages | 11,5 Mb
This work examines the issues that contribute to the learning disabilty controversy and provides historical perspectives on LD and composition showing how the two fields complement and conflict with each other. The author discusses disagreements surrounding different educational approaches.
- Organic Photoreceptors for Xerography (Optical Science and Engineering) (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest