- Ausgerollt: Frische Pasta selbst machen
- RNA Infrastructure and Networks (repost)
- Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology, 2 Volume Set (Repost)Detlef Stolten and Bernd Emonts, "Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology, 2 Volume Set"
English | ISBN: 3527330127 | 2012 | PDF | 1268 pages | 10 MB
Fuel cells are expected to play a major role in the future power supply that will transform to renewable, decentralized and fluctuating primary energies. At the same time the share of electric power will continually increase at the expense of thermal and mechanical energy not just in transportation, but also in households. Hydrogen as a perfect fuel for fuel cells and an outstanding and efficient means of bulk storage for renewable energy will spearhead this development together with fuel cells.
- "Civitas by Design: Building Better Communities, from the Garden City to the New Urbanism" by Howard Gillette"Civitas by Design: Building Better Communities, from the Garden City to the New Urbanism" by Howard Gillette
PENN, UniPen Press | 2010 | ISBN: 0812242475 0812205286 9780812205282 9780812242478 | 232 pages | PDF | 13 MB
In this book author takes a critical look at this planning tradition, examining a wide range of environmental interventions and their consequences over the course of the twentieth century. Key figures—including critics Lewis Mumford and Oscar Newman, entrepreneur James Rouse, and housing reformer Catherine Bauer—introduced concepts such as neighborhood units, pedestrian shopping malls, and planned communities that were implemented on a national scale.
- Digital Texturing and Painting (Repost)Owen Demers, "Digital Texturing and Painting"
Publisher: New Riders | 2001 | ISBN: 0735709181 | English | PDF | English pages | 41.66 Mb
This book takes you outside the studio and walks you through the museum of life. This full color book combines traditional texture creation principles with digital texturing techniques to enhance your scenes and animations. In the first half of the book, you will learn about the history of textures in fine art and in the second half, how to apply these principles to your 2D and 3D digital scenes.
- Biological Microarrays: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology) (Repost)Biological Microarrays: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology) by Ali Khademhosseini, Kahp-Yang Suh and Mohammed Zourob
English | ISBN: 1934115959 | edition 2010 | PDF | 324 pages | 6,4 mb
In Biological Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore exciting new developments in the field, providing a comprehensive approach to biological microarrays that conveys not only the state-of-the-art fundamentals, but also includes applications of the most innovative methods.
- Young Animal(Yangu Animaru) – Storm 8 (1 August 2013)
- "Designing Community: Charrettes, Masterplans and Form-based Codes" by David Walters"Designing Community: Charrettes, Masterplans and Form-based Codes" by David Walters
Architectural Press | 2007 | ISBN: 075066925X 9780750669252 9780080492605 | 283 pages | PDF | 21 MB
This book provides a detailed guidance on the proper and most effective ways to use this helpful tool. The book combines charrette masterplanning with the creation of "design-based" codes (also known as "form-based" codes) to control the development's implementation in line with the design and planning principles established during the charrette process
- Classic Yacht – July/August 2013
- "Forests and Landscapes: Linking Ecology, Sustainability and Aesthetics" ed. by S. R. J. Sheppard, H. W. Harshaw"Forests and Landscapes: Linking Ecology, Sustainability and Aesthetics" ed. by S. R. J. Sheppard, H. W. Harshaw
International Union of Forestry Research Organizations; IUFRO Research Series, Volume 6
CABI Publishing, CAB International | 2001 | ISBN: 0851995004 1845933176 9780851995007 9781845933173 | 337 pages | PDF | 51 MB
This book addresses the relationship between people's perceptions and sustainability. It arose from a workshop organized and funded by the Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies and the Faculty of Forestry of the University of British Columbia.
- Weekly Playboy – 8 July 2013 (N° 27)
- After – 01 The Way We Are (2012-2013)
- Black + White Photography Magazine February 2010
Black + White Photography Magazine February 2010
English | 100 Pages | True PDF | 61MBBlack+White Photography strikes a balance between inspiration and information, traditional and digital for the monochrome photographer. Each issue features stunning images from some of the finest names in black & white; regular features include guidance on printing technique, equipment tests and reportage, with plenty of opportunity for readers to see their own work in print.
- Avions №59 (1998-02)
- Little Atlas – Automatic Day (2013)Little Atlas – Automatic Day (2013)
XLD Rip | FLAC: IMAGE+CUE+LOG | 514.57 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 180.45 MB | SCANS | Time: 1:13:18
Genre: Progressive Rock, Neo-Prog | Label: 10T Records | Cat.#: 10T10063
“ The brand new release from Little Atlas! From ethereal soundscapes to unexpected angular twists, from pastoral calm to caustic bursts of heavy dissonance, this is a new and evolved Little Atlas! Modern progressive rock at its very best! ”
- KISS 004 (2012)
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Data and Services Cookbook (repost)Gill Cleeren, Kevin Dockx, "Microsoft Silverlight 4 Data and Services Cookbook"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1847199844 | 476 pages | PDF | 6,7 MB
Microsoft Silverlight is a programmable web browser plugin that enables features including animation, vector graphics, and audio-video playback – features that characterize Rich Internet Applications.
- Bob Mintzer Big Band – Old School: New Lessons (2006)Bob Mintzer Big Band – Old School: New Lessons (2006)
EAC 1.0b3 | FLAC tracks level 8 | Cue+Log+M3U | Full Scans 600dpi | 440MB + 5% Recovery
Genre: Modern Big Band, Post-Bop, Fusion
“ The Manchester Craftsman's Guild in Pittsburgh offers another rousing live concert date in this varied program led by the eclectic saxophonist who is best known as one of the Yellowjackets — but whose early résumé also boasts everyone from Tito Puente to Thad Jones and the Mel Lewis Big Band. A dash here and a dollop there of each of these influences make this a varied date whose appeal extends beyond big-band fans and embraces those who love bebop, a touch of the avant-garde, the progressive spirit of the Yellowjackets (most notably Russell Ferrante, who contributes stunning percussive solos on pieces like the crazed, polyrhythmic "Mofongo"), and the great contemporary vocalist Kurt Elling. ”
- High Availability MySQL Cookbook (repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest