- Royal Air Force Yearbook 1990
- Corneal Dystrophies (Developments in Ophthalmology) (repost)W. Lisch, B. Seitz , "Corneal Dystrophies (Developments in Ophthalmology)"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 3805597207 | 160 pages | PDF | 6,8 MB
Corneal dystrophies (CD) are bilateral hereditary disorders of the cornea in which one or several parts of the cornea lose their transparency. As the dystrophy can start in different layers of the cornea, they are classified accordingly as epithelial dystrophies, stromal dystrophies and endothelial dystrophies.
- The Life of Super-Earths: How the Hunt for Alien Worlds and Artificial Cells Will Revolutionize Life on Our Planet
- Monstrosity 001 (1998)
- Insights on Graphic Design with Von Glitschka
- Loyola Chin and The San Peligran Order (2004)Loyola Chin and The San Peligran Order (2004)
English | CBR | 108 pages | 50.87 MB
In this sequel to Gordon Yamamoto and the King of the Geeks, high school sopomore Loyola Chin meets the mysterious Saint Danger in one of her many food induced dreams. The two strike up a friendship which leads to something entirely beyond Loyola's imagination.
- Bioactive Heterocycles VII: Flavonoids and Anthocyanins in Plants, and Latest Bioactive Heterocycles II (Repost)Noboru Motohashi, "Bioactive Heterocycles VII: Flavonoids and Anthocyanins in Plants, and Latest Bioactive Heterocycles II"
Publisher: Springer | ISBN: 3642003354 | edition 2009 | PDF | 245 pages | 7,74 mb
Anthocyanins as Functional Food Colors Flavonoids in Sophora Species Quantitative Structure Cytotoxicity Relationship of Bioactive Heterocycles by the Semi-empirical Molecular Orbital Method with the Concept of Absolute Hardness.
- A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II" (Repost)Adam Makos, Larry Alexander, "A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II"
English | ISBN: 0425252868, 0425255735 | 2013 | EPUB, MOBI | 400 pages | 5 MB
Four days before Christmas 1943, a badly damaged American bomber struggled to fly over wartime Germany. At its controls was a 21-year-old pilot. Half his crew lay wounded or dead. It was their first mission. Suddenly, a sleek, dark shape pulled up on the bomber’s tail—a German Messerschmitt fighter. Worse, the German pilot was an ace, a man able to destroy the American bomber in the squeeze of a trigger. What happened next would defy imagination and later be called the most incredible encounter between enemies in World War II.
- Envisioning Information (Repost)Envisioning Information
English | ISBN: 0961392118 | 1998 | PDF | 126 pages | 36 MB
A remarkable range of examples for the idea of visual thinking, with beautifully printed pages. A real treat for all who reason and learn by means of images. Make the ideas you are trying to convey worthy of the eye to behold.
- Solvent Extraction: Classical and Novel Approaches (Repost)Vladimir S Kislik – Solvent Extraction: Classical and Novel Approaches
Published: 2011-11-18 | ISBN: 0444537783 | PDF | 576 pages | 9 MB
The main challenge in modern solvent extraction separation is that most techniques are mainly empirical, specific and particular for narrow fields of practice and require a large degree of experimentation. This concise and modern book provides a complete overview of both solvent extraction separation techniques and the novel and unified competitive complexation/solvation theory. This novel and unified technique presented in the book provides a key for a preliminary quantitative prediction of suitable extraction systems without experimentation, thus saving researchers time and resources.
- ESL Models and their Application: Electronic System Level Design and Verification in Practice (Repost)Brian Bailey and Grant Martin, "ESL Models and their Application: Electronic System Level Design and Verification in Practice"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1441909648 | 466 pages | PDF | 12.04 MB
This book arises from experience the authors have gained from years of work as industry practitioners in the field of Electronic System Level design (ESL). At the heart of all things related to Electronic Design Automation (EDA), the core issue is one of models: what are the models used for, what should the models contain, and how should they be written and distributed. Issues such as interoperability and tool transportability become central factors that may decide which ones are successful and those that cannot get sufficient traction in the industry to survive.
- Federal Democracies (Routledge Series in Federal Studies) (Repost)Michael Burgess, "Federal Democracies (Routledge Series in Federal Studies)"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0415555485 | PDF | 368 pages | 19,4 MB
Federal Democracies examines the evolution of the relationship between federalism and democracy. Taking the late 18th century US Federal Experience as its starting-point, the book uses the contributions of Calhoun, Bryce and Proudhon as 19th century conceptual prisms through which we can witness the challenges and changes made to the meaning of this relationship.
- Vectors – Swirl Ornament Frames 20
- Vectors – Multimedia Elements Mix
- Vectors – Electric cars
- Vectors – Abstract Backgrounds Set 4
Digest powered by RSS Digest