- Remodeling Magazine – June 2013
- The Shadow 014 (2013)
- Gangland 02 (of 04) (1998)
- Progress in Optics, Volume 43 (repost)Progress in Optics, Volume 43 by Emil Wolf
English | May 31, 2002 | ISBN-10: 0444510222 | 652 pages | PDF | 26,4 MB
The seven reviews articles presented in this volume cover a broad range of subjects. The first article is concerned with the use of active optics in modern, large telescopes. The second article discusses variational methods used in nonlinear fibre optics and in related fields.
- Black Box Recorder – Albums Collection 1998-2003 [4CD]Black Box Recorder – Albums Collection 1998-2003 [4CD]
EAC | FLAC | Image (Cue&Log) ~ 1.15 Gb (incl 5%) | Mp3 (CBR320/Stereo) ~ 550 Mb (incl 5%) | Scans included
Genre: Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Downtempo, Electronic | Time: 02:28:33
“ Black Box Recorder were an English indie rock group. They debuted in 1998 with England Made Me and followed this up with The Facts of Life, which gave them their first hit with the single of the same name in April 2000. Their third album, Passionoia, was released in 2003. There is also a compilation album, The Worst of Black Box Recorder, a collection of B-sides, cover versions and remixes. Collection includes all studio albums and one compilation 'The Worst Of Black Box Recorder: The Complete B-side Collection'. ”
- Home Magazine – July 2013 (True PDF)
- Horror and B Movie Posters Collection Part 12
- KT Tunstall – Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon (2013)KT Tunstall – Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon
Folk, Alt-Country, Singer-Songwriter | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 51:05 min | 115 MB
Label: Virgin Records | Tracks: 13 | Rls.date: 2013-06-10
There was an experiment with a near-electro album in 2010, and that was enough to send KT Tunstall in the opposite direction for this record. The sparse, countrified tone is new for her – it was recorded in Arizona, with Howe Gelb producing – but fits the reflective mood of the songs, half of them written after her father suddenly died and her marriage ended. The hallmark is delicacy: every song feels fragile. The track Made of Glass even has fragility as its subject – a friend who died of cancer left her a vase, which inspired this gently strummed meditation about breakable gifts.
- Guns Magazine September 1962
- Nourishing the Land, Nourishing the People: A Madagascan Success Story (repost)Brett Shapiro, "Nourishing the Land, Nourishing the People: A Madagascan Success Story"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1845937392 | PDF | 210 pages | 7.5 MB
As accelerated urbanization widens the gap between rich and poor and population growth becomes a global phenomenon, key strategies promoting rural economic development need to be implemented.
- Guns Magazine August 1962
- Mischief 1.0 (Windows/MacOSX)
- Guns Magazine July 1962
- The Thundering Mantis / Dian tang lang (1980)The Thundering Mantis / Dian tang lang (1980)English | DVDRip | XviD 1189 kbps | 672×336 | 25 fps | 891 MBAudio: AC3, 192 kbps | Stereo | 48000 Hz | Runtime: 01:29:37 minutes
Genre: Action | Comedy | Kung Fu
“ Ah Chi (Ka-Yan Leung) is obsessed with the martial arts and, more often than not, his kung-fu clowning gets him into trouble. One day he gets into a fight defending the locals from a violent thug who turns out to be an enforcer for tong boss Hsia (Eddie Ko) of the notorious Jade Brotherhood. In retaliation, Hsia forces Chi's martial arts master to expel him. Masterless and working for a fish vendor, Chi meets a crafty kid (Yat Lung Wong), whose uncle Chow Tung (Simon Yuen) is a master of the Insane Mantis style. Though the crotchety old man refuses to teach Chi his technique, Chi picks up what he can in secret. ”
- Stuff UK – July 2013 (True PDF)
- Tom Clancy, "Net force Tome 2 : Programmes fantômes"Tom Clancy, "Net force Tome 2 : Programmes fantômes"
Publisher: Albin Michel | 1999 | ISBN: 2226109110 | French | EPUB/PDF | 251 pages | 0.5/1.4 Mb
“ 2010. Panique sur le Net : vols de fichiers, blocages de réseaux et détournements de fonds bancaires se multiplient. Ce n'est que le début. Bientôt, des informations confidentielles sont divulguées : formules de fabrication de puissants explosifs chimiques, liste des agents de la CIA opérant à l'étranger… ”
- The Americanist (repost)Daniel Aaron, "The Americanist"
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0472115774 | PDF | 208 pages | 9,1 MB
The Americanist is author and critic Daniel Aaron’s anthem to nearly a century of public and private life in America and abroad. Aaron, who is widely regarded as one of the founders of American Studies, graduated from the University of Michigan, received his Ph.D. from Harvard, and taught for over three decades each at Smith College and Harvard.
- Photoshop Mastery: Retouching and Collage
- United News Newsreels 04 US Rushes new bases in pacificUnited News Newsreels 04 US Rushes new bases in pacific
DVDrip | 704×528 | XviD MPEG-4 @ 1297 Kbps | 0:10 mn | Audio: English MP3 128 kbps, 2 channels | 105 MB
The U.S. Office of War Information (OWI) was created during World War II (WWII). Part of its role was to oversee U.S. propaganda and promote patriotism. As part of this role, the OWI produced 267 newsreels called the 'United News.’ These newsreels were shown throughout the U.S., but were targeted to overseas viewers. The reels were released in several languages, including German. However, they were primarily distributed to allied and neutral countries.
Digest powered by RSS Digest