- Norbert Bürgers, "Antennenbau für den Praktiker"
- The Theory That Would Not Die [Repost]
- "Thrust and Drag: Its Prediction and Verification" ed. by E.E. Covert, C.R. James, W.F. Kimzey, G.K. Richey, E.C. Rooney"Thrust and Drag: Its Prediction and Verification" ed. by Eugene E. Covert, C. R. James, William F. Kimzey, George K. Richey, Eugene C. Rooney
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics,. Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics, Volume 98
AIAA | 1985 | ISBN: 0930403002 9780930403003 9781600865732 | 352 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book offers a commanding overview of the technological advances in prediction and verification of the thrust and drag of aircraft in flight. It treats determination of the difference between installed thrust and drag of an aircraft and how it is complicated by interaction between inlet airflow and flow over the boattail and other aerodynamic surfaces.
- Dawkins Richard, The Ancestor's Tale (Repost)Dawkins Richard, The Ancestor's Tale
ISBN: 0297825038 | edition 2004 | PDF | 510 pages | 29 mb
The Ancestor's Tale is a pilgrimage back through time; a journey on which we meet up with fellow pilgrims as we and they converge on our common ancestors. Chimpanzees join us at about 6 million years in the past, orang utans at 14 million years, as we stride on together, a growing band. The journey provides the setting for a collection of some 40 tales. Each explores an aspect of evolutionary biology through the stories of characters met along the way.
- "The Ideology of Slavery: Proslavery Thought in the Antebellum South, 1830–1860" ed. by Drew Gilpin Faus"The Ideology of Slavery: Proslavery Thought in the Antebellum South, 1830–1860" ed. by Drew Gilpin Faust
LuStUn Press | 1981 | ISBN: 0807153958 0807108928 9780807108925 | 319 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book contains some of the most significant nineteenth-century proslavery writings within a framework of twentieth-century scholarly understanding by providing an introduction, head notes, and a bibliography of relevant secondary material.
- Switchgrass: A Valuable Biomass Crop for Energy [Repost]
- A Scientific Autobiography: S. Chandrasekhar [Repost]
- The Sixth Gun 031 (2013)
- Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog – Your Turn (2013)Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog – Your Turn (2013)
EAC 1.0b3 | FLAC tracks level 8 | Cue+Log+M3U | Full Scans 300dpi | 357MB + 5% Recovery
Genre: Alternative Rock, Avant-Garde Jazz
“ Five years have passed since the release of Party Intellectuals, the 2008 Pi Recordings debut of Ceramic Dog, a power trio led by legendary Downtown guitarist Marc Ribot. Much has changed in the ensuing years, including the recording industry—a subject fervently addressed on Your Turn, the ensemble's eclectic sophomore effort. Railing against capitalism and consumerism with equal vigor, Ceramic Dog blends post-punk rebellion with the sonic liberation of free jazz, finding catharsis in-between genres. ”
- Klaus Böttcher, Michael Büge, "100 Tipps und Tricks für den Funkamateur" (repost)Klaus Böttcher, Michael Büge, "100 Tipps und Tricks für den Funkamateur"
Publisher: VTH | 2003 | ISBN: 3881803971 | German | PDF | 112 pages | 75.95 Mb
“ Die hier gezeigten 100 Basteleien für den Funkamateur sind absolut nachbausicher. Dafür sorgen auch die vielen Abbildungen. Es sind die vielen kleinen Helferchen vorgestellt, welche das Leben erleichtern. Dass dabei gleichzeitig Bierdosen, Rettungsdecken, Wäscheklammern und Brotkästen rezykliert werden ist dazu noch amüsant und preiswert. Ein ideales Geschenk für den Funkamateur mit Humor. Man bekommt wieder einmal Lust zu basteln. Die meisten Vorlagen sind kleine Wochenendprojekte. ”
- Einstein Gravity in a Nutshell
- Michael Wooldridge, Introduction to MultiAgent Systems (Repost)Michael Wooldridge, Introduction to MultiAgent Systems
ISBN: 047149691X | edition 2002 | PDF | 368 pages | 21 mb
This is the first textbook to be explicitly designed for use as a course text for an undergraduate/graduate course on multi-agent systems. Assuming only a basic understanding of computer science, this text provides an introduction to all the main issues in the theory and practice of intelligent agents and multi-agent systems.
- New Scientist – 01 June 2013
- Joe Habraken, Matt Hayden, Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours (Repost)Joe Habraken, Matt Hayden, Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours
ISBN: 0672326086 | edition 2004 | PDF | 480 pages | 7 mb
You can't go too far in technology these days without at least a casual understanding of data communications over local and wide-area networks (LANs and WANs). Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours will clue you in on the seven-layer Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) networking abstraction and other key facts and concepts having to do with communication among computers.
- Resveratrol in Health and Disease [Repost]
- Native Instruments Battery 4 v4.0.2 MacOSX
- Altair HyperCrash 11.0.430 Update
- Johanna Lundback – AX Paris photoshoots
- Nature: Extraordinary Birds (2010)Nature: Extraordinary BirdsBluRay-Rip | English | MKV | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~5023 Kbps | 29.970 fps
AC-3 | 192 kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 00:53:09 + 00:53:47 | 4.35 GBGenre: Documentary
“ Nature: Extraordinary Birds movie was released Mar 15, 2011 by the Questar, Inc. studio. Nature: Extraordinary Birds movie The six segments investigate the lives of hummingbirds, falcons, pigeons, American eagles, raptors, and more. ”
Digest powered by RSS Digest