- Angiogenesis: In Vivo Systems, Part A, Volume 444 (Methods in Enzymology) (repost)Angiogenesis: In Vivo Systems, Part A, Volume 444 (Methods in Enzymology) by David A. Cheresh
English | November 12, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0123743133 | 400 pages | PDF | 11,2 MB
Angiogenesis is the growth of new blood vessels and is an important natural process in the body. A healthy body maintains a perfect balance of angiogenesis modulators. In many serious disease states, however, the body loses control over angiogenesis.
- Test Your Pronunciation (Book and AudioCD) (Repost)
- Abraham Lincoln: In His Own Words (Audiobook – TTC) (Repost)
- Asbestos and Other Fibrous Materials: Mineralogy, Crystal Chemistry, and Health Effects (repost)Asbestos and Other Fibrous Materials: Mineralogy, Crystal Chemistry, and Health Effects by H. Catherine W. Skinner, Malcolm Ross and Clifford Frondel
English | November 3, 1988 | ISBN-10: 019503967X | 222 pages | PDF | 13,7 MB
This comprehensive sourcebook describes the chemical, physical, and mineralogical aspects of fibrous inorganic materials, both synthetic and naturally occurring. A general description of the fibrous state, the range of compounds that can adopt this form, and an overview of the characteristics unique to such materials form the backbone of the book.
- Ancient Greek Civilization (Audiobook – TTC) (Repost)
- Phlearn – Pinup Cola
- Pi and the AGM: A Study in Analytic Number Theory and Computational Complexity (repost)Pi and the AGM: A Study in Analytic Number Theory and Computational Complexity by Jonathan M. Borwein
English | (July 13, 1998) | ISBN: 047131515X | Pages: 432 | DJVU | 9,5 MB
Presents new research revealing the interplay between classical analysis and modern computation and complexity theory. Two intimately interwoven threads run though the text: the arithmetic-geometric mean (AGM) iteration of Gauss, Lagrange, and Legendre and the calculation of pi[l.c. Greek letter]. These two threads are carried in three directions.
- Project Management Demystified (3rd edition) [Repost]
- Borrowed Time (Audiobook) (Repost)
- "Analytical Dynamics" by Haim Baruh"Analytical Dynamics" by Haim Baruh
WCB/McGraw-Hill | 1999 | ISBN: 0071160949 0073659770 9780073659770 | 740 pages | PDF | 51 MB
The book presents a fair and balanced description of dynamics problems and formulations. From the classical methods to the newer techniques used in today's complex and multibody environments, this text shows how those approaches complement each other.
- Verkaufen ist wie Liebe: Nutzen Sie Ihre Emotionale Intelligenz. Das Handbuch der Verkäufer (repost)Hans-Uwe L. Köhler, "Verkaufen ist wie Liebe: Nutzen Sie Ihre Emotionale Intelligenz. Das Handbuch der Verkäufer"
German | 2009 | ISBN: 3802932501 | 200 pages | PDF | 5,3 MB
Auf der Suche nach einem Modell, das für Verkäufer aller Branchen eingängig und akzeptabel ist, fand Hans-Uwe L. Köhler die Lösung: Das perfekte Kommunikationsmodell für den Umgang mit Kunden ist das Liebespaar!
- Found Wanting (Audiobook) (Repost)
- Mastering the Chess Openings: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Modern Chess Openings, Volume 2 (repost)John Watson, “Mastering the Chess Openings: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Modern Chess Openings, Volume 2”
English | 2007-05-30 | ISBN: 1904600697 | 318 pages | DJVU | 4,1 MB
For most chess-players, opening study is sheer hard work. It is hard to know what is important and what is not, and when specific knowledge is vital, or when a more general understanding is sufficient. Tragically often, once the opening is over, a player won't know what plan to follow, or even understand why his pieces are on the squares on which they sit.
- Peloponnesian War (Audiobook – TTC) (Repost)
- B.B. King – Blues On The Bayou (1998)B.B. King – Blues On The Bayou (1998)
EAC Rip | FLAC (Img) + Cue + Log ~ 510 Mb | MP3 CBR320 ~ 224 Mb
Covers & Booklet Included (PNG) | RAR 5% Recovery
Blues, R&B | MCA Records | MCAD-11879
“ Blues On The Bayou is a 1998 studio recording by B. B. King. In the CD liner notes, B.B. King writes: "Of the many records Lucille and I have had the pleasure of recording over the years, this one is especially close to my heart. It's also one of the most relaxed and, for me, most satisfying… No one was telling us what to do. No one needed to tell us what to do." He adds that he considers the band playing on this album as his best ever and that he got to the studio with the idea of keeping the music simple ("I've felt the urge to go back to basics."). With this state of mind, the record was cut in four days: "Found some old B. B. King songs. Wrote some new ones… All live, all real. No overdubs, no high-tech tricks. Just basic blues." The album won the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Traditional Blues Album. ”
- Neandertals and Modern Humans in Western Asia (repost)Takeru Akazawa, Kenichi Aoki, Ofer Bar-Yosef, "Neandertals and Modern Humans in Western Asia"
English | ISBN: 0306459248 | edition 1998 | PDF | 539 pages | 30,4 mb
In this fascinating volume, the Middle Paleolithic archaeology of the Middle East is brought to the current debate on the origins of modern humans. These collected papers gather the most up-to-date archaeological discoveries of Western Asia – a region that is often overshadowed by African or European findings…
- Amarcord (1973)Amarcord (1973)English, Italian, Spanish | DVDRip | MKV | AVC 1500 kbps | 714×576 | 25 fps | 1.72 GBAudio: AC3, 192 kbps | Mono | 48000 Hz | Runtime: 01:58:00 minutes
Subtitle: English, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Genre: Comedy | Drama
“ A year in the life of a small Italian coastal town in the nineteen-thirties, as is recalled by a director with a superstar's access to the resources of the Italian film industry and a piper's command over our imaginations. Federico Fellini's film combines the free form and make-believe splendor with the comic, bittersweet feeling for character and narrative we remember from some of his best films of the 1950s. The town in the film is based on Rimini, where Mr. Fellini grew up. Yet there is now something magical, larger-than-life about the town, its citizens and many of the things that happen to them. ”
- Hi-Fi News Magazine July 2013
- Simatic HMI WinCC v7.2
Digest powered by RSS Digest