- Edgar Allan Poe – The Raven – Illustrated by W. L. Taylor (1884)
- Reliability and Risk Evaluation of Wind Integrated Power Systems
- Job Hazard Analysis: A Guide to Identifying Risks in the Workplace (repost)Job Hazard Analysis: A Guide to Identifying Risks in the Workplace By George Swartz CSP
English | 2001-06-28 | 205 Pages | ISBN: 0865878188 | PDF | 20,6 MB
This book provides safety professionals and risk managers with a step-by-step, illustrated guide to identifying and preventing occupational hazards in any job. Created for long-term use, Job Hazard Analyses (JHA) help identify the basic steps for a job or task, identify the hazards associated with the job, and develop safe operating procedures to avoid those hazards.
- Digital Photo – June 2013
- Leadership Discourse at Work: Interactions of Humour, Gender and Workplace Culture (repost)
- Immunology of Infection (2nd edition) [Repost]
- My Book Of Number Games 1-150 (repost)
- Gary Mak, Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (Repost)Gary Mak, Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
ISBN: 1590599799 | edition 2008 | PDF | 753 pages | 5 mb
Spring addresses most aspects of Java/Java EE application development and offers simple solutions to them. By using Spring, you will be lead to use industry best practices to design and implement your applications. The releases of Spring 2.x have added many improvements and new features to the 1.x versions. Spring Recipes: A Problem–Solution Approach focuses on the latest Spring 2.5 features for building enterprise Java applications.
- AIR International – May 2013
- The Semantic Web (repost)
- Mastering Project Management: Applying Advanced Concepts to Systems Thinking, Control & Evaluation… (repost)Mastering Project Management: Applying Advanced Concepts to Systems Thinking, Control & Evaluation, Resource Allocation by James Lewis
English | 2007-08-13 | ISBN: 0071462910 | 464 pages | PDF | 9,1 MB
For nearly a decade, Mastering Project Management, has been the field's gold standard reference. Now, James Lewis has updated his classic guide, offering both practical, real-world guidance and a focus on higher-level tools and applications that you won't find anywhere else.
- Wie Pferde fühlen und denken: Verhalten, Emotionen, Intelligenz (repost)
- Werner Stumm, Aquatic Chemistry (Repost)Werner Stumm, Aquatic Chemistry
ISBN: 0471511854 | edition 1996 | DJVU | 1006 pages | 27 mb
Now in its updated and expanded Third Edition, Aquatic Chemistry remains the classic resource on the essential concepts of natural water chemistry. Designed for both self-study and classroom use, this book builds a solid foundation in the general principles of natural water chemistry and then proceeds to a thorough treatment of more advanced topics.
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 for Desktop and iPad Course
- Testing Global Interdependence: Issues on Trade, Aid, Migration and Development (repost)Testing Global Interdependence: Issues on Trade, Aid, Migration and Development (Global Development Network) by Ernest Aryeetey and Natalia E. Dinello
English | 238 pages | (June 7, 2007) | 1845428781 | PDF | 8,6 Mb
While many countries may embrace globalization at the conceptual level, the specifics of implementation vary greatly from country to country. Testing Global Interdependence poses such questions as: How is openness exercised? How does a country join the international globalization trend?
- Sustainable Biotechnology: Sources of Renewable Energy (repost)
- Integrierte Multichannel-Kommunikation im Einzelhandel [Repost]
- Runner's World – June 2013 (True PDF)
- O'Reilly Media – O'Reilly Books Pack (Programming eBooks)
Digest powered by RSS Digest