- Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry, 2nd Edition (repost)
Jacob E. Goodman, Joseph O'Rourke, "Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry, 2nd Edition"
English | 2004 | ISBN: 1584883014 | 1512 pages | PDF | 13,9 MB
The second edition of the Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry is a thoroughly revised version of the bestselling first edition. With the addition of 500 pages and 14 new chapters covering topics such as geometric graphs, collision detection, clustering, applications of computational geometry, and statistical applications, this is a significant update.
- Algorithmic Aspects Of Combinatorics (Repost)
- Cognitive Reasoning: A Formal Approach (Repost)
- Practical SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 [Repost]
- Current Topics in Bone Biology (repost)
Hong-Wen Deng, Yao-zhong Liu, Chun-Yuan Guo, Di Chen, "Current Topics in Bone Biology"
English | 2005 | ISBN: 9812562095 | 540 pages | PDF | 27 MB
This book covers a wide spectrum of areas related to basic bone research. While bone remodeling, bone development, and osteoclast biology constitute the main contents, topics important to the understanding of bone metabolism and treatment of bone-related diseases are also intensively reviewed.
- The Interpretation of Otherness: Literature, Religion, and the American Imagination (repost)
Giles Gunn, "The Interpretation of Otherness: Literature, Religion, and the American Imagination"
English | ISBN: 0195024532 | February 15, 1979 | 264 pages | PDF | 4,6 MB
In a unique and probing analysis, this study examines the function of literary criticism in religious studies and explores the relation of literature to religion in the works of major American writers.
- Imaging Atlas of the Pelvic Floor and Anorectal Diseases
- The Day Trader's Guide to Technical Analysis (Repost)
- Satellite to Ground Radiowave Propagation, 2nd Edition (Electromagnetic Waves)
- The International Encyclopedia of Technical Analysis (Repost)
- An Uneasy Alliance: The Mathematics Research Center At the University of Wisconsin, 1956-1987 (repost)
An Uneasy Alliance: The Mathematics Research Center At the University of Wisconsin, 1956-1987 by Jagdish Chandra and Stephen M. Robinson
English | ISBN: 0898715350 | edition 2004 | PDF | 111 pages | 14,7 mb
In the post World War II era, the Mathematics Research Center (MRC) was one of the earliest comprehensive examples of collaboration between the government and a university.
- Problem-Solving Through Problems (Repost)
- Visual Fields (Ophthalmology Monographs) (repost)
Thomas Walsh, "Visual Fields (Ophthalmology Monographs)"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0195389689 | 336 pages | PDF | 14,6 MB
Visual Fields: Examination and Interpretation, 3rd edition contains revisions and updates of earlier material as well as a discussion of newer techniques for assessing visual field disorders.
- Essays on Nonconceptual Content (Repost)
- Cognitive Science (Handbook of Perception and Cognition, Second Edition) (Repost)
- Mary-Louise Parker – Jeff Vespa Photoshoot 2004
- Principles of Macroeconometric Modeling (Repost)
- The Economics of Effective AIDS Treatment: Evaluating Policy Options for Thailand (repost)
The Economics of Effective AIDS Treatment: Evaluating Policy Options for Thailand (Health, Nutrition, and Population Series) by Mead Over, Ana Revenga, Emiko Masaki and Wiwat Peerapatanapokin
English | September 11, 2006 | ISBN-10: 0821367552 | 272 page | PDF | 5,4 MB
HIV is the leading cause of premature death in Thailand. Since the first case of AIDS was reported in 1984 more than one million Thais have been infected. The social, human and economic costs of this burden are enormous.
- Gente 21 Maggio 2013 (Italy)
Digest powered by RSS Digest