- Mission to Mars: My Vision for Space Exploration
- Network Intrusion Analysis: Methodologies, Tools, and Techniques for Incident Analysis and Response
- Impurities Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals (repost)Impurities Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals by Satinder Ahuja
English | pages: 304 | 1998 | ISBN: 0824798848 | PDF | 11,6 mb
Filling a gap in the pharmaceutical literature, this unique guide addresses the development of targeted methodologies to monitor impurities in pharmaceutical compounds and drug products. Furnishes physicochemical protocols to determine the purity of pharmaceutical compounds fully before pharmacological and toxicological studies begin!
- A Taste of Topology
- Alien Legion Omnibus Vol.1 (2009)Alien Legion Omnibus Vol.1 (2009)
English | CBR | 353 pages | 407.17 MB
Footsloggers and soldiers of fortune, priests, poets, killers, and cads – they fight for a future Galarchy, for cash, for a cause, for the thrill of adventure. Culled from the forgotten and unwanted of three galaxies, they are trained to be the most elite, and expendable, of fighting forces. Sometimes peacekeepers, sometimes shock troops, the Legion is sent into the Galarchy's most desperate internal and external conflicts. Legionnaires live rough and they die hard, tough as tungsten and loyal to the dirty end. Alien Legion creator Carl Potts on the series: "The original concept was the 'Foreign Legion in space,' and all the legionnaires were human. The Alien Legion universe is a giant extrapolation of the American democratic melting-pot society, where different races and cultures work together for the common good while dealing with the pluses and problems that the nation's diversity creates."
- Platitude – Silence Speaks (2005) [Japanese Ed.]Platitude – Silence Speaks (2005) [Japanese Ed.]
EAC Rip | FLAC: IMAGE+CUE+LOG | 384.97 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 133.36 MB | SCANS | 112.22 MB | Time: 47:12
Genre: Progressive Metal, Power Metal, Melodic Metal | Label: King Records Co., Ltd. | Cat.#: KICP-1119
“ Third album in and Platitude come of age (seeing that they are still so young this is a great thing to see), what you get is an amalgamation of the first two album's with a stellar production and song's that while on the short side are on the whole superb can't wait for number four. ”
- Run and Hike, Play and Bike: What Is Physical Activity? (repost)Brian P. Cleary, Martin Goneau and Jennifer K. Nelson, "Run and Hike, Play and Bike: What Is Physical Activity?"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1580135935 | 31 pages | PDF | 12,3 MB
What is physical activity? Moving your body in a way that uses energy–playing soccer, dancing, throwing a Frisbee, and much more. Brian P. Cleary's goofy verse and Martin Goneau's humorous illustrations give young readers a whole playground of activities and highlight some of the health benefits of exercise.
- Comando. Tecnicas de combate y supervivencia 87
- Airline Deregulation and Laissez-Faire Mythology (repost)Airline Deregulation and Laissez-Faire Mythology by Paul S Dempsey and Andrew R Goetz
English | ISBN: 0899306934 | edition 1992 | PDF | 392 pages | 22,2 mb
While much of the literature on airline deregulation praises it as a successful adventure in public policy, Professors Dempsey and Goetz conclude that deregulation has failed to achieve any of its principal objectives: better service, more competition, or lower prices.
- Canvases Collection 9: Creative Visions
- Frauenversteher: Das Buch für alle, die entweder ein Mann oder eine Frau sind
- Fragetechnik schnell trainiert: Das Trainingsprogramm für Ihre erfolgreiche Gesprächsführung, 20 Auflage
- "New Homelands: Hindu Communities in Mauritius, Guyana, Trinidad, South Africa, Fiji, and East Africa" (Repost)Paul Younger, "New Homelands: Hindu Communities in Mauritius, Guyana, Trinidad, South Africa, Fiji, and East Africa"
Publisher: Oxford University Press | ISBN: 0195391640 | edition 2009 | PDF | 304 pages | 5,49 mb
When the colonial slave trade, and then slavery itself, were abolished early in the 19th century, the British empire brazenly set up a new system of trade using Indian rather than African laborers.
- Jan Przewoznick and Marek Soszynski, "How To Think In Chess" (Repost)Jan Przewoznick and Marek Soszynski, "How To Think In Chess"
Publisher: Russell Enterprises | ISBN: 1888690100 | edition 2001 | PDF | 288 pages | 10,62 mb
This is more of a descriptive study and self-knowledge guide, with half of the book consisting of various tests and their solutions. Some of these tests are rather instructive, but IMHO they have little to do with the subject of training your chess thought. Of course, doing the excercises will improve your play. The seller was very prompt, attentive and helpful. I would recommend this business to anyone.
- Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr, "Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition)" (Repost)Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr, "Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition)"
Publisher: Prentice Hall | ISBN: 0130354716 | edition 2003 | PDF | 632 pages | 27,11 mb
This highly readable book provides the essentials of Inorganic Chemistry with molecular symmetry as its foundation. Chapter topics include atomic structure, molecular orbitals, organometallic chemistry, simple bonding theory, symmetry and group theory, and more. For chemists and other professionals who want to update or improve their background in the field.
- Testbeds and Research Infrastructures, Development of Networks and Communities (Repost)Thomas Magedanz, Athanasius Gavras, Huu Thanh Nguyen, Jeffrey S. Chase – Testbeds and Research Infrastructures, Development of Networks and Communities
Published: 2011-07-14 | ISBN: 3642178502 | PDF | 786 pages | 21 MB
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 6th International ICST Conference, TridentCom 2010, held in Berlin, Germany, in May 2010. Out of more than 100 submitted contributions the Program Committee finally selected 15 full papers, 26 practices papers, and 22 posters. They focus on topics as Internet testbeds, future Internet research, wireless sensors, media and mobility, and monitoring in large scale testbeds.
- Abortion and the Moral Significance of Merely Possible Persons: Finding Middle Ground in Hard Cases (Repost)Melinda A. Roberts – Abortion and the Moral Significance of Merely Possible Persons: Finding Middle Ground in Hard Cases
Published: 2010-06-08 | ISBN: 9048137918 | PDF | 198 pages | 3 MB
When, if ever, is it morally permissible for a woman to have an abortion? When, if ever, are agents morally obligated to bring new persons into existence—whether by refraining from having an abortion or by conceiving a child? Questions of abortion and procreation provoke debates at the practical level that can seem endless and emotionally fraught. The same questions also raise surprisingly deep issues regarding the very nature and structure of moral law.
- Three-Dimensional Flows (Repost)Vítor Araújo, Maria José Pacifico – Three-Dimensional Flows
Published: 2010-06-16 | ISBN: 364211413X | PDF | 374 pages | 3 MB
In this book, the authors present the elements of a general theory for flows on three-dimensional compact boundaryless manifolds, encompassing flows with equilibria accumulated by regular orbits. The book aims to provide a global perspective of this theory and make it easier for the reader to digest the growing literature on this subject. This is not the first book on the subject of dynamical systems, but there are distinct aspects which together make this book unique.
- IRAN Newspaper No. 5362 11-05-2013
Digest powered by RSS Digest