- King's Safety in the Process Industries (repost)
King's Safety in the Process Industries by Ralph King
English | 2nd edition (May 29, 1998) | ISBN: 0340677864 | Pages: 676 | PDF | 34.9 MB
All in the process industries are fully aware of the potentially devastating effects that and explosion, fire or escape of flammable and toxic material can have, and the role of effective safety procedures in this environment can never be underestimated.
- Poop Office 001 (2013)
Poop Office 001 (2013)
English | CBR | 23 pages | 21.81 MB
Do you have a crappy job? Poopert sure does! He works at Poop Office, an office staffed entirely by poop! Find out what the job interview was like. Learn what happens when Fecelia burns popcorn in the kitchen microwave. And get ready for a visit from Dumperly's new baby! Exclusively available digitally in COLOR and HIGH RESOLUTION! Includes Poop Office 0 and 1-11, Shorts 1-24, and the Poop Office Fumetti, a photo comic featuring real (dog) poop!
- Ultrananocrystalline Diamond: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (repost)
Ultrananocrystalline Diamond: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications by Olga A. Shenderova
English | (January 14, 2007) | ISBN: 0815515243 | Pages: 620 | PDF | 9 MB
Ultrananocrystalline Diamond: Syntheses, Properties, and Applications is a unique practical reference handbook that brings together the basic science of nanoscale carbon structures, particularly its diamond phase, with detailed information on nanodiamond synthesis, properties, and applications.
- "Cancer Treatment: Conventional and Innovative Approaches" ed. by Letícia Rangel
"Cancer Treatment: Conventional and Innovative Approaches" ed. by Letícia Rangel
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535110989 9789535110989 | 627 pages | PDF | 34 MB
This book can enlighten important issues involved in the management of cancer, summarizing the state-of-the-art knowledge regarding the disease control and treatment; thus, providing means to improve the overall care of patients that daily battle against this potentially lethal condition.
- Professional Android 2 Application Development [Repost]
- The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Puzzles (repost)
The Diagram Group, "The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Puzzles"
English | 1996 | ISBN: 0806942584 | 512 pages | PDF | 9,8 MB
Small enough to take anywhere, yet packed with more than 300 brain-bending challenges! Pit your wits against logic-teasers, matchstick quizzes, number problems, riddles, geometry puzzles, visual conundrums, word wonders, picture problems, mazes, and much more.
- Inframarginal Economics (repost)
- "Syntheses and Applications of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Composites" ed. by Satoru Suzuki
"Syntheses and Applications of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Composites" ed. by Satoru Suzuki
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535111252 9789535111252 | 547 pages | PDF | 29 MB
This book covers recent research topics regarding syntheses techniques of carbon nanotubes and nanotube-based composites, and their applications. This book will be helpful to many students, engineers and researchers working in the field of carbon nanotubes.
- Perplexing Puzzles and Tantalizing Teasers (Math & Logic Puzzles) (repost)
- The Beagle Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates (repost)
- Knotted Doughnuts and Other Mathematical Entertainments (repost)
- Handbook of Environmental Psychology (repost)
Handbook of Environmental Psychology by Robert B. Bechtel and Arza Churchman
English | ISBN-10: 0471405949 | March 7, 2002 | PDF | 739 pages | 6,2 mb
An international team of leading scholars explores the latest theories, research, and applications critical to environmental psychology Featuring the latest research and concepts in the field straight from the world’s leading scholars and practitioners, Handbook of Environmental Psychology provides a balanced and comprehensive overview of this rapidly growing field.
- Real-Time Systems Design and Analysis, 3rd edition (repost)
- The Rise and Fall of Soul and Self: An Intellectual History of Personal Identity [Repost]
- Ceramic Materials: Processes, Properties, and Applications (repost)
Ceramic Materials: Processes, Properties, and Applications (ISTE) by Philippe Boch and Jean-Claude Nièpce
English | ISBN-10: 1905209231 | March 23, 2007 | PDF | 592 pages | 6.5 mb
This book is primarily an introduction to the vast family of ceramic materials. The first part is devoted to the basics of ceramics and processes: raw materials, powders synthesis, shaping and sintering.
- The Rise of Technological Power in the South (repost)
The Rise of Technological Power in the South by Xiaolan Fu and Luc Soete
English | ISBN-10: 0230238408 | April 2010 | PDF | 356 pages | 8,4 mb
The rise of the emerging economies is dramatically changing the landscape of the world economy. Tremendous efforts and various strategies have been used to build up technological capabilities in the emerging economies.
- Real-Time Systems: Scheduling, Analysis, and Verification (repost)
- Introduction to Nonlinear Dispersive Equations [Repost]
- Penthouse – February 2007 (USA)
Digest powered by RSS Digest