- Handyman (Australian) – May 2013
- Construction Today – March/April 2013
- Maryna Linchuk – Victoria's Secret Photoshoots 2013 Part 3
- Hiram Bullock – Too Funky 2 Ignore (2005) [Repost]Hiram Bullock – Too Funky 2 Ignore (2005)
EAC 1.0b3 | FLAC tracks level 8 | Cue+Log+M3U+MD5 | Full Scans 300dpi | 487MB + 5% Recovery
Genre: Jazz Funk, Fusion
“ Over the course of his career — from his mid 70s run with The Brecker Brothers to his various stints as a hired gun for everyone from Gil Evans, Carla Bley and David Sanborn to Michael Franks and Miles Davis — Hiram Bullock earned his reputation as a bona fide guitar hero. But all along, Bullock has also been developing his skills as a songwriter. Too Funky 2 Ignore demonstrates just how accomplished he has become at the craft. I think I've gotten better at it as I ve been doing it, says the charismatic Guitar Man. ”
- Organic Synthesis with Carbohydrates [Repost]
- Digital Asset Management (repost)David Austerberry, "Digital Asset Management"
English | 2004 | ISBN: 0240519248 | 368 pages | PDF | 5,1 MB
Content and media asset management systems are core back office applications of the modern day broadcaster, yet there is little information available on the control and management of these systems and how content can be delivered over a variety of different channels: television, iTV, internet, webcasting, mobile phones and wireless PDAs.
- Lone Wolf and Cub Vol.1-Vol.20 (2000-2002)Lone Wolf and Cub Vol.1-Vol.20 (2000-2002)
English | CBR | 20 Issues | 2.63 GB
Dark Horse Comics is proud to present one of the authentic landmarks in graphic fiction, Lone Wolf and Cub, to be published in its entirety for the first time in America. An epic samurai adventure of staggering proportions — over 7000 pages — Lone Wolf and Cub (Kozure Okami in Japan) is acknowledged worldwide for the brilliant writing of series creator Kazuo Koike and the groundbreaking cinematic visuals of the late Goseki Kojima, creating unforgettable imagery of stark beauty, kinetic fury, and visceral thematic power that influenced a generation of visual storytellers both in Japan and in the West. Don`t miss this monumental monthly release, twenty-eight volumes, with each collection approximately 300 pages!
- Tripod Invasion
- 50 Math and Science Games for Leadership (repost)
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too
- Drilling EngineeringDrilling Engineering
Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University
IPE, HWU | 2004 | ISBN: n/a | 540 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book explains the fundamentals and field practices in drilling operations. This textbook is an excellent resource for drilling engineers, drilling supervisors and managers, and petroleum engineering students.
- Das Controllability-Prinzip im Spannungsfeld von Theorie und Praxis (repost)Clemens Pelster, “Das Controllability-Prinzip im Spannungsfeld von Theorie und Praxis”
German | 2006 | ISBN: 3835003879 | 385 pages | PDF | 18,7 MB
Clemens Pelster entwickelt ein Forschungsmodell zum Controllability-Prinzip, das die Modellierung der Prinzipal-Agenten-Theorie um die Elemente Verantwortungsbewusstsein, generelle Beeinflussbarkeit und wahrgenommener Handlungsrahmen erweitert.
- Vitushkin's Conjecture for Removable Sets
- Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield
- Breakfast in Bed: More Than 150 Recipes for Delicious Morning Meals
- Breaking Through Creative Barriers
- Machiavelli: A Very Short Introduction
Digest powered by RSS Digest