- A Primer of Botanical Latin with Vocabulary
- Breakthrough: Stories and Strategies of Radical Innovation (repost)
Mark Stefik, Barbara Stefik, "Breakthrough: Stories and Strategies of Radical Innovation"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0262693372 | 308 pages | PDF | 13,7 MB
Since the late 1990s, technology markets have declined dramatically. Responding to the changing business climate, companies use strategies of open innovation: acquiring technologies from outside, marketing their technologies to other companies, and outsourcing manufacturing.
- Climate Change: Biological and Human Aspects, 2 edition
- A General Theory of Institutional Change (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- The Last Stand (2013)
The Last Stand (2013)
BDRip | AVI / XVID, 1496 Kbps | 720×304 | 1h 47mn | 1.46 GB | English: AC3, 448 Kbps (6 ch)
BDRip | AVI / XVID, 1838 Kbps | 720×304 | 1h 47mn | 2.06 GB | English / Russian: AC3, 448 Kbps (6 ch)
BDRip 720p | MKV / AVC, 4333 Kbps | 1280×536 | 1h 47mn | 5.50 GB | English / Russian: DTS, 1509 Kbps (6 ch)
Genre: Action | Crime | Thriller
Sheriff Owens is a man who has resigned himself to a life of fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction after leaving his LAPD post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with failure and defeat after his partner was crippled. After a spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy, the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the hemisphere is hurtling toward the border at 200 mph in a specially outfitted car with a hostage and a fierce army of gang members. He is headed, it turns out, straight for Summerton Junction, where the whole of U.S. law enforcement will have their last opportunity to make a stand and intercept him before he slips across the border forever. At first reluctant to become involved, and then counted out because of the perceived ineptitude of his small town force, Owens ultimately accepts responsibility for the face off.
- Food Microbiology, 2nd edition (repost)
M.R. Adams, M.O. Moss "Food Microbiology, 2nd edition"
English | ISBN: 0854046119 | edition 2000 | PDF | 479 pages | 34.5 mb
This widely acclaimed text covers the whole field of modern food microbiology. Now in its second edition, it has been revised and updated throughout and includes new sections on stress response, Mycobacterium spp., risk analysis and new foodborne health problems such as BSE.
- The Insects: Structure and Function, 5 edition
- Sport Auto Mai 2013 (Germany)
- An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
- IIW recommendations on methods for improving the fatigue strength of welded joints: IIW-2142-110
- Sex on Six Legs: Lessons on Life, Love, and Language from the Insect World
- The IMF and Global Financial Crises: Phoenix Rising?
- Quantum Information Science (repost)
Quantum Information Science By Chopin Soo, Wei-Min Zhang
2006 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 9812564608 | DJVU | 3,4 MB
The goals of the Conference were to promote and strengthen the interactions and exchange of knowledge among researchers of the Asia-Pacific region in the rapidly advancing field of Quantum Information Science.
- Die Sklavin des Höhlenmenschen: Erotischer Roman (repost)
- Mobility Management in Wireless Networks: Data Replication Strategies and Applications (ERCOFTAC Series) (repost)
Karen Q. Tian, Donald C. Cox, "Mobility Management in Wireless Networks: Data Replication Strategies and Applications (ERCOFTAC Series)"
1 edition | English | 2004-05-31 | ISBN: 140207896X | 176 pages | PDF | 8,7 mb
This timely book is a comprehensive treatment of managing mobility in wireless networks. Significant new insight is also provided into solutions to file allocation problems, specifically data replication, faced in distributed database systems by Computer Scientists.
- Magnetism in Condensed Matter (repost)
Magnetism in Condensed Matter By Stephen Blundell
English | 2001 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 0198505922 , 0198505914 | DJVU | 3,5 MB
The superb book describes the modern theory of the magnetic properties of solids. Starting from fundamental principles, this copiously illustrated volume outlines the theory of magnetic behaviour, describes experimental techniques, and discusses current research topics.
- Angle-Resolved Photoemission (repost)
Angle-Resolved Photoemission By S. D. Kevan
English | 1992 | 616 Pages | ISBN: 0444881832 | PDF | 28,2 MB
Angle-resolved photoemission has become an indispensable tool for solid state and surface physicists and chemists. This book covers the underlying phenomenology of the technique, reviews its application to existing problems, and discusses future applications.
- Graphs, Networks and Algorithms (Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics)
Digest powered by RSS Digest