- Gynecologic Oncology: Evidence-Based Perioperative and Supportive Care (2nd edition) [Repost]
- Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 18.104.22.168 Portable
- Kultur für Banausen: Alles was Sie wissen müssen, um mitreden zu können
- Sweet Tooth #1-40 (2009-2013) CompleteSweet Tooth #1-40 (2009-2013) Complete
English | CBR | 40 Issues | HD | 1 GB
Following on the heels of THE NOBODY, his Vertigo graphic novel debut, writer/artist Jeff Lemire pens his very first ongoing series SWEET TOOTH. A cross between Bambi and Cormac McCarthy's The Road, SWEET TOOTH tells the story of Gus, a rare new breed of human/animal hybrid children, has been raised in isolation following an inexplicable pandemic that struck a decade earlier. Now, with the death of his father he's left to fend for himself . . . until he meets a hulking drifter named Jepperd who promises to help him. Jepperd and Gus set out on a post-apocalyptic journey into the devastated American landscape to find 'The Preserve' a refuge for hybrids.
This unique and haunting new series is written and illustrated by Eisner-nominated creator Lemire (The Essex County Trilogy) and colored by fellow Eisner nominee Jose Villarubia.
- Hyde Park on Hudson (2012)Hyde Park on Hudson (2012)
BDRip | AVI / XVID, 892 Kbps | 672×288 | 1h 34mn | 695 MB | English: MP3, 128 Kbps (2 ch) | Subtitles: none
BDRip 480p | AVI / XVID, 1629 Kbps | 720×304 | 1h 34mn | 1.37 GB | English: AC3, 448 Kbps (6 ch) | Subtitles: none
BDRip 720p | MKV / AVC, 5126 Kbps | 1280×544 | 1h 34mn | 4.67 GB | English: DTS, 1509 Kbps (6 ch) / Russian: AC3, 448 Kbps (6 ch) | Subtitles: English
BDRip 1080p | MKV / AVC, 9000 Kbps | 1920×816 | 1h 34mn | 6.93 GB | English: DTS, 1509 Kbps (6 ch) | Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
Genre: Biography | Comedy | Drama | History
In 1930s Hudson Valley, Margaret "Daisy" Suckley is reacquainted with her distant cousin, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, to help him relax at his family estate. That aid soon develops into much more as they become lovers. That puts Daisy in a unique position as Roosevelt receives the King and Queen of Britain in 1939 for a visit. As the Royal couple copes with the President's oddly plebeian arrangements, Daisy learns that there is far more to Roosevelt's life than she realized. With the world about to be set ablaze by war, friendships are struck and perspectives are gained on that special weekend that would make all the difference with a great, but very human, president.
- Эскадренные миноносцы типа "Фидониси" (Морская коллекция 2013-02)
- Aliens – Salvation (1993)
- Immediate Early Genes in Sensory Processing, Cognitive Performance and Neurological Disorders [Repost]
- Das Christentum: Was man wirklich wissen muss
- Wendy L. Arneson, Clincial Chemistry: A Laboratory Perspective (Repost)Wendy L. Arneson, Clincial Chemistry: A Laboratory Perspective
ISBN: 0803614985 | edition 2007 | PDF | 605 pages | 17 mb
Responding to the market need, Wendy Arneson and Jean Brickell have created a new style of textbook designed to excite your students' interest in clinical chemistry. Organized almost entirely around organ systems, this groundbreaking text teaches the concepts and principles of clinical chemistry through realistic situations and scenarios. The authors develo[ped this practical approach to encourage students to apply theoritical principles in the laboratory and to develop practical, critical-thinking skills.
- Grundkurs Neurologie: Illustriertes Basiswissen für das Studium [Repost]
- Microsoft Corporation, Unix Application Migration Guide (Repost)Microsoft Corporation, Unix Application Migration Guide
ISBN: 0735618380 | edition 2003 | CHM | 684 pages | 3 mb
Drawing on the experience of Microsoft consultants working in the field, as well as external organizations that have migrated from UNIX to Microsoft Windows, this guide offers practical, prescriptive guidance on the issues you are likely to face when porting existing UNIX applications to the Windows operating system environment. Senior IT decision makers, network managers, and operations managers will get real-world guidance and best practices on planning and implementation issues to understand the different methods through which migration or co-existence can be accomplished.
- Steelheart – Steelheart (1990) [Japanese Ed.]Steelheart – Steelheart (1990) [Japanese Ed. 1995]
EAC Rip | APE: IMAGE+CUE+LOG | 425.87 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 165.25 MB | SCANS | Time: 1:02:08
Genre: Hard Rock, Glam Metal | Label: MCA Victor, Inc. | Cat.#: MVCM-18529
“ Steelheart was the first full-length album by Steelheart. It was released on May 10, 1990 and later re-released with a new cover in 1991. It reached #40 on the Billboard 200. It was recorded in sunny Los Angeles California, produced by Mark Opitz for MCA Universal. The album charted in the top 100 and the single 'I'll Never Let You Go' charted to #14 on the Billboard top 40. "She's Gone" was #1 on the international charts for 17 weeks. ”
- Exact and Truncated Difference Schemes for Boundary Value ODEs [Repost]
- Predator – Blood on Two-Witch Mesa (1994)
- Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment [Repost]
- Die Bärlauchfibel – Rezepte & Wissenswertes
- Molecular Diagnostics in Dermatology and Dermatopathology [Repost]
- The Healthy Juicer's Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long
Digest powered by RSS Digest