- I''s – Volume 1
- Comic Art – Volume 37
- An Illustrated Guide To Taping Techniques: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Repost)
- At a Glance – 05 – Guitar Shred [repost]At a Glance – 05 – Guitar Shred
DVD5 | NTSC 4:3 (720×480) VBR | MPEG2 ~8163 kbps | English: AC3, 192 kb/s (2 ch) | Duration: 00:35:00 | + PDF Booklet | 2.13 GB
Genre: Guitar lessons
“ A first of its kind, the At a Glance series pairs an instructional DVD lesson taught by a professional guitarist with a supplemental book for a comprehensive learning experience. Each book/DVD features several lessons pertaining to one topic, and the DVD lessons feature on-screen music. The lessons are loaded with valuable tips and information. Guitar Shred – At a Glance features four lessons, including: Speed Building, Legato, Tapping, Sweep Picking and uses 19 great songs that put the concepts into action. ”
- Gli Anni d'Oro di Topolino N° 4 – La Barriera Invisibile
- Illustrated Theatre Production Guide, Second Edition (repost)John Holloway, "Illustrated Theatre Production Guide, Second Edition"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0240812042 | 424 pages | PDF | 28,6 MB
This new and fully updated edition of the Illustrated Theatre Production Guide takes a step-by-step approach to the most common and popular theatre production practices, covering important issues related to the construction of wooden, fabric, plastic, and metal scenery used on the stage. This book examines theatres and their equipment, tools and materials, and scenery construction, as well as the principles of electricity and implementation of a lighting design. New additions include:
- Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms
- L'Ultima Storia dei Vendicatori (2 di 2)
- Occupational and Environmental Lung Diseases: Diseases from Work, Home, Outdoor and Other Exposures (repost)Susan Tarlo, Paul Cullinan, Benoit Nemery, "Occupational and Environmental Lung Diseases: Diseases from Work, Home, Outdoor and Other Exposures"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0470515945 | 492 pages | PDF | 15 MB
Documents both environmental and work-related causes of lung disease
Unlike other books on the subject, this new volume approaches occupational and environmental lung disease from the starting point of the patient who comes to the physician with respiratory symptoms. The authors recognize that potentially harmful exposures occur not only in the work environment, but also as a result of hobbies or other leisure activities, or from outdoor air pollution, and it is up the physician to identify whether a particular job or hobby is the cause of the patient’s respiratory symptoms.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments
- Portable Magazine – Marzo/Aprile 2013
- Doctor Rock And The Wild Bunch – Stark Raving Mad (1994)Doctor Rock And The Wild Bunch – Stark Raving Mad (1994)
EAC Rip | APE: IMAGE+CUE+LOG | 406.31 MB | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 143.87 MB | SCANS | Time: 55:47
Genre: Hard Rock, AOR | Label: Outlaw Records | Cat.#: DR-002
“ It was produced, engineered, & mixed by Harry Hess of Harem Scarem. Backing vocals were done by Harry Hess of Harem Scarem. Half the songs were written by Harry Hess of Harem Scarem. Guitars were handled by Pete Lesperance of Harem Scarem. So who does DOCTOR ROCK & THE WILD BUNCH sound like? You guessed it, they sound an awful lot like Harem Scarem. So if you're looking for some high-quality melodic hard rock with lots of hooks & harmonies, then this CD will more than fit the bill. ”
- Hot Doc – January 2013 (N° 20)
- The Police Composite Sketch (repost)Stephen Mancusi, "The Police Composite Sketch"
2010 | ISBN: 1607618311 | 222 pages | PDF | 10 MB
The police composite sketch, one of the most crucial investigative tools in law enforcement, is developed during a composite session—an intense display of communication and art in which the words of a witness are transformed into the features of a suspect. Despite the incredible technological leaps made in investigative work, the forensic science of composite sketching still relies on the basic elements of drawing skill, interpretive ability and the spoken word. The Police Composite Sketch is a comprehensive manual on how to conduct a complete composite session.
- Rolling Stone USA – 28 March 2013
- K-wave – January 2013
- Climbing – Philosophy for Everyone: Because It's There (repost)Stephen E. Schmid, Fritz Allhoff, Hans Florine, "Climbing – Philosophy for Everyone: Because It's There"
2010 | ISBN: 1444334867 | 256 pages | PDF | 1,4 MB
Both climbing and philosophy are serious endeavors. However, if you make a mistake while engaging in philosophy, it may be ego-bruising, but it won’t kill you. In mountain and rock climbing, even the simplest error in judgment can be life threatening. Given the inherent risks of most climbing pursuits, why would anyone subject themselves to “tying in”? What does the risk bring? Is it ever justified? And why do so many non-climbers find the inherent risks of climbing unacceptable? Climbing – Philosophy for Everyone presents a thought-provoking collection of new essays that not only address the issue of why climbers engage in such an intrinsically risky pursuit, but also plunge into the philosophical void to consider such intellectually stimulating topics as:
- Cosas Novias – Marzo 2013
- Ryuichi Sakamoto – Smoochy (1995) Japanese EditionRyuichi Sakamoto – Smoochy (1995) Japanese Edition
EAC | FLAC | Tracks (Cue&Log) ~ 320 Mb (incl 5%) | Mp3 (CBR320/Stereo) ~ 124 Mb (incl 5%) | Scans ~ 113 Mb
Genre: Experimental, Electronic, World Fusion | Label: ForLife Music | # FLCG-3014 | Time: 00:51:51
“ Inspired by both Brazilian music and the boundless possibilities of the Internet, electronic composer Ryuichi Sakamoto wrote Smoochy, an endlessly intriguing exploration of what happens when the old world meets the future. Using his Brazilian Internet concept as a foundation, Sakamoto goes on to add a variety of other musics, including jazz and Latin pop, to the music, creating a dense and fascinating musical web of electronics and percussion. Occasionally, he gets too self-consciously arty for his own good, but most of the album finds Sakamoto at his best. ”
Digest powered by RSS Digest