- Earth Environments: Past, Present and Future (repost)Earth Environments: Past, Present and Future by David Huddart and Tim Stott
English | 912 pages | (June 22, 2010) | 0471485330 | PDF | 58,2 Mb
This book provides a comprehensive coverage of the major topics within undergraduate study programmes in geosciences, environmental science, physical geography, natural hazards and ecology.
This text introduces students to the Earth's four key interdependent systems: the atmosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere and biosphere, focussing on their key components, interactions between them and environmental change.
- "New Developments in Renewable Energy" ed. by Hasan Arman and Ibrahim Yuksel"New Developments in Renewable Energy" ed. by Hasan Arman and Ibrahim Yuksel
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535110408 9789535110408 | 418 pages | PDF | 18 MB
The book contains sections: Energy Utilization, Conservation and Social Consideration, Modeling and Analysis, Wind Power, Biomass, Ocean Energy, Geothermal, Bio Fuels, Fuel Cell and Integrated System. Each section has a number of chapters addressing various issues related to renewable energy.
- Mathematical Methods for Mathematicians, Physical Scientists and Engineers, 2nd edition
- Advances in Nanoporous Materials (Volume 1) (repost)Advances in Nanoporous Materials (Volume 1) By Stefan Ernst
2009 | 336 Pages | ISBN: 0444531793 | PDF | 5,1 MB
Advances in Nanoporous Materials is a collection of comprehensive reviews of lasting value in the field of nanoporous materials. The contributions cover all aspects of nanoporous materials, including their preparation and structure, their post-synthetic modification, their characterization and their use in catalysis, adsorption/separation and all other fields of potential application, e.g. membranes, host/guest chemistry, environmental protection, electrochemistry, sensors, optical devices, etc.
- "Sediment Transport Processes and Their Modelling Applications" ed. by Andrew J. Manning"Sediment Transport Processes and Their Modelling Applications" ed. by Andrew J. Manning
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535110392 9789535110392 | 388 pages | PDF | 28 MB
This book covers a wide range of topics. These issues range from processes such as scour, erosion and deposition, to how sediment process observations can be applied in sediment transport modelling frameworks.
- Unmanned Air Systems: UAV Design, Development and Deployment (repost)Unmanned Air Systems: UAV Design, Development and Deployment by Reg Austin
English | 372 pages | (June 15, 2010) | 0470058196 | PDF | 5,1 Mb
Unmanned Aircraft Systems delivers a much needed introduction to UAV System technology, taking an integrated approach that avoids compartmentalising the subject. Arranged in four sections, parts 1-3 examine the way in which various engineering disciplines affect the design, development and deployment of UAS. The fourth section assesses the future challenges and opportunities of UAS.
- TrainSignal – Cisco CCNA Wireless (640-722 IUWNE)
- "Ultra-Wideband Radio Technologies for Communications, Localization and Sensor Applications" ed. by Reiner Thomä, et al."Ultra-Wideband Radio Technologies for Communications, Localization and Sensor Applications" ed. by Reiner Thomä, Reinhard H. Knöchel, Jürgen Sachs, Ingolf Willms and Thomas Zwick
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535109365 9789535109365 | 510 pages | PDF | 36 MB
The book considers the basics and algorithms as well as hardware and application issues in the field of UWB radio technology for communications, localization and sensing based on the outcome of DFG's priority-funding program "Ultra-Wideband Radio Technologies for Communications, Localization and Sensor Applications (UKoLoS)".
- The Commanding Heights: The Battle for the World Economy (revised and updated) (repost)Daniel Yergin & Joseph Stanislaw, "The Commanding Heights: The Battle for the World Economy (revised and updated)"
English | Revised and Updated Edition | 2002 | ISBN: 068483569X | 533 pages | PDF | 12,7 MB
The Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Prize joins a leading expert on the global economy to present an incisive narrative of the risks and opportunities that are emerging as the balance of power shifts around the world between governments and markets—and the battle over globalization comes front and center. The Commanding Heights is essential for understanding the struggle over the "new rules of the game" for the twenty-first century. Also see the PBS Series Commanding Heights based on this book.
- Augustine (2012)Augustine (2012)
DVDRip | AVI / XviD, 863 kb/s | 624×336 | Duration: 01:37:37 | French: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 698 MB
Genre: Drama | Country: France
“ Paris, hiver 1885. A l’hôpital de la Pitié Salpêtrière, le professeur Charcot étudie une maladie mystérieuse : l’hystérie. Augustine, 19 ans, devient son cobaye favori, la vedette de ses démonstrations d’hypnose. D’objet d’étude, elle deviendra peu à peu objet de désir. ”
- The Bionic Man Annual 001 (2013)
- Hematopathology: Genomic Mechanisms of Neoplastic Diseases (Molecular and Translational Medicine) (repost)Hematopathology: Genomic Mechanisms of Neoplastic Diseases (Molecular and Translational Medicine) by Domnita Crisan
2010-11-02 | ISBN: 1607612615 | 358 pages | PDF | 5,3 MB
Hematopathology: Genomic Mechanisms of Neoplastic Diseases will keep physicians abreast of the rapid and complex changes in genomic medicine, as exemplified by the molecular pathology of hematologic malignancies. This timely volume will update physicians on the complexities of genomic lesions, as well as offer an integrated framework encompassing molecular diagnosis, the new WHO classification of hematologic neoplasms with focus on molecular pathology, prognostic value of molecular tests, and molecular monitoring of response to gene-targeted therapy. As such, it will be of great value to hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, internal medicine and pediatric specialists, as well as bioscientific staff and laboratorians in private hospitals and academic institutions.
- Handbook for Designing Cement Plants (repost)S.P. Deolalkar, "Handbook for Designing Cement Plants"
2009 | ISBN: 8178001454, 1441669299 | 1220 pages | PDF | 58,7 MB
The book explains theoretical aspects of various processes in making cement at various stages as also steps in sizing of major machinery and auxiliaries. All in all it is a very comprehensive and practical handbook.
The contents of the book are divided in eight sections covering all aspects of designing cement plants from scratch to guide step by step through various stages involved in setting up a cement plant:
- Hoax Hunters 008 (2013)
- Advanced Polymer Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Surface Modifications (repost)Vikas Mittal, "Advanced Polymer Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Surface Modifications"
2010 | ISBN: 1439814430 | 384 pages | PDF | 13,2 MB
Polymer latex particles continue to become increasingly important in numerous commercial applications. Advanced synthesis techniques are the key to developing new functionality for nanoparticles. These methods make it possible to tailor the size, chemical composition, or properties of these particles, as well as the molecular weight of the polymer chain as a whole, based on given requirements.
- XLN Audio Percussion Beats MIDIpakXLN Audio Percussion Beats MIDIpak | 370 Kb
Whether you need complete arrangements, busy beats or just a percussion compliment on top of another beat this is the perfect tool to find the right elements fast. The beats and songs reach from old school funk and soul to modern dancehall riddims. All beats are made with many different variations and layers opening up for unique beat construction possibilities.
- Playboy's Magazine – August 1999 (USA)
- Tissue Microarrays: Methods and Protocols (repost)Ronald Simon, "Tissue Microarrays: Methods and Protocols"
2010 | ISBN: 1607618052 | 193 pages | PDF | 7,8 MB
Today’s tissue microarray (TMA) method presents as a modern high-tech technology, one which allows for the linking of clinical data to the tissues that are combined on one slide. In Tissue Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore the current world of TMA making and TMA applications, providing insight into the inherent and complex aspects of the most popular assays used for in-situ tissue analysis. Chapters examine the range of TMA techniques that allow for a large number of tissues to be included in one TMA, preserve the integrity of donor tissue blocks, and present a highly organized array pattern that allows for the reliable allocation of clinical data to individual tissue spots.
- Black Sabbath – The Eternal Idol (1987) (1996, Japan TECW-20188)Black Sabbath – The Eternal Idol (1987)
Year & Label: 1987/1996, Teichiku Records Co., Ltd. Japan | CD#: TECW-20188
Flac (image) | MP3 CBR 320 Kbps | Artwork (JPG, 300 dpi) | File-hosts: Uploaded.net
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal | FLAC: 320 MB | Artwork: 35 MB | MP3: 110 MB | 5% WinRAR Recovery
EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS | Source: eMule
1996 Digital Re-Mastered
Digest powered by RSS Digest