- Nautilus – March 2013
- Assedio (1 di 4)
- Mac OS X Lion on Demand [Repost]
- Reaching High Altitudes on Mars With an Inflatable Hypersonic Drag Balloon [Repost]
- What Can I Do Now?: Environment (repost)Ferguson, "What Can I Do Now?: Environment"
2010 | ISBN: 0816080739 | 218 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
What Can I Do Now? Environment, Second Edition gives students the tools they need to chart a future in an environmentally oriented career with up-to-date information on work settings, job outlook, education and training requirements, salary information, and much more.
- Templum – N° 4/2012
- Playboy's Magazine – January 1998 (USA)
- Environment & Natural Resources (Green Careers) (repost)Pamela Fehl, "Environment & Natural Resources (Green Careers)"
2010 | ISBN: 0816081514 | 174 pages | PDF | 3,4 MB
From improving air quality and protecting fish and wildlife to distributing organic food and managing recycling programs, green career opportunities are abundant for those who want to protect the environment and conserve natural resources. Increased public and private funding for this sector has led to growth and more jobs for workers in this rewarding field.
- The Science of Skinny: Start Understanding Your Body's Chemistry–and Stop Dieting Forever
- Hole in One – N° 1/2013
- David Stiller, Foundation Flash CS4 for Designers (Repost)David Stiller, Foundation Flash CS4 for Designers
ISBN: 1430210931 | edition 2008 | PDF | 699 pages | 21 mb
This book focuses on the core skill set you need to feel at home with Flash CS4, and also introduces you to some of the biggest names in today's Flash community through interviews and actual "How To" examples, so you can learn from the masters. You will start by studying the Flash CS4 interface, and while you're at it, you'll be guided toward mastery of the fundamentals, such as movieclips, text, and graphics, which will lead you into some of the more fascinating aspects of Flash, including audio, video, animation, and 3D transformations…
- Extreme Economics: Teaching Children and Teenagers about Money (repost)Keen J. Babbage, "Extreme Economics: Teaching Children and Teenagers about Money"
2009 | ISBN: 1607092875, 1607092891, 1607092883 | 236 pages | PDF | 1,4 MB
This book identifies, through current research, what children and teenagers need to know about managing funds. It shows educators how to design instructional activities that enable students to learn about money management in fascinating and meaningful ways.
- Le Fana de L'Aviation 2003-11 (408)
- New London – Hiver 2012
- Radical Theory of Rings (repost)Radical Theory of Rings by J.W. Gardner and R. Wiegandt
English | ISBN: 0824750330 | edition 2003 | PDF | 408 pages | 17 mb
Delving into the study of concrete radicals and structure theorems for rings, this reference explores the latest developments and research concerning the radical theory of rings—sketching the basic features of radical theories in varieties of nonassociative rings and rings with involution and near-rings.
- 101 Reykjavík (2000)101 Reykjavík (2000)
DVDRip | MPEG 4 Visual (XviD) @ 1765Kbps, 25 fps | 962 X 720 | MP3 @ 128Kbps, 48.0KHz | 01:24:36 | 1.12 GB
Director: Baltasar Kormákur | Stars: Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Victoria Abril, Hanna María Karlsdóttir
Country: Iceland| Language: Icelandic | Subtitle: English
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Thirty-year-old Hlynur still lives with his mother and spends his days drinking, watching porn and surfing the net while living off unemployment checks. A girl is interested in him, but he stands back from commitment. His mother's Spanish flamenco teacher, Lola, moves in with them for Christmas. On New Year's Eve, while his mother is away, Hlynur finds out Lola is a lesbian, but also ends up having sex with her. He soon finds out he and his mother are sharing more than a house. Eventually he must find out where he fits into the puzzle, and how to live life less selfishly.
- Enrico Macias – Platinum Collection (3CD, 2008)Enrico Macias – Platinum Collection (3CD, 2008)
EAC Rip | FLAC (image & cue & log) & mp3 @ 320 kbps | tracks: 57 | Scans | 2:56:43 | ~ 1,10 Gb & 433 Mb
Label: EMI-France | 5% recovery record | Live recordings | Chanson, folk, flamenco
The French-Algerian composer, singer and viruoso guitarist Enrico Macias, is a unique performer and knows how to create an enthousiastic and joyful atmosphere in all his live performances. In this superb collection, you will find live recordings of Macias from his historical performances at Olympia in Paris and Amsterdam Hilton. The third CD contains rare non-french recordings of Macias. Nice booklet included. Enjoy a real gem.
- Wayne Shelton 02 – Mut der Verzweiflung
- Room Arranger 188.8.131.527
Digest powered by RSS Digest