- AutoCAD 2013 For Dummies
- Pain Medicine: The Requisites in Anesthesiology (repost)Stephen E. Abram – Pain Medicine: The Requisites in Anesthesiology
English | ISBN: 0323028314 | 2006-03-13 | PDF | 256 pages | 4,5 Mb
This new volume in the REQUISITES IN ANESTHESIA Series thoroughly but concisely covers the many diverse aspects of pain medicine. It explains all of the basic principles, clinical concepts, and management options involved in providing anesthesia for patients suffering from a range of pain inducing syndromes, including psychological testing. And, it discusses recent advances and changing trends in anesthetic care.
- Cable Supported Bridges: Concepts and Design (Repost)
- Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (1939)Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (1939)
WEBRip 480p – TinyBearDs | MKV | 642 x 480 | x264 600kbps 23.976fps | HE-AACv2 64kbps 2CH
Language: English | Subtitle: English Included | 2h 10mn | 619.3MB | 3% Recovery
Genre: Drama | Top 250 #114 | Won 1 Oscar. Another 3 wins & 10 nominations.
IMDb Rating: 8.3/10 (48,932 users)
Naive and idealistic Jefferson Smith, leader of the Boy Rangers, is appointed on a lark by the spineless governor of his state. He is reunited with the state's senior senator–presidential hopeful and childhood hero, Senator Joseph Paine. In Washington, however, Smith discovers many of the shortcomings of the political process as his earnest goal of a national boys' camp leads to a conflict with the state political boss, Jim Taylor. Taylor first tries to corrupt Smith and then later attempts to destroy Smith through a scandal.
- The End of Wall Street (Repost)
- Graveyard Shift (1990)Graveyard Shift (1990)
WEBRip 480p – TinyBearDs | MKV | 848 x 478 | x264 600kbps 23.976fps | HE-AACv2 64kbps 2CH
Language: English | Subtitle: English Included | 1h 26mn | 410.56MB | 3% Recovery
Genre: Horror | 1 nomination.
In a very old textile mill, with a serious rat infestation, the workers discover a horrifying secret deep in the basement.
- Food Blogging For Dummies
- Faszinierende Composings mit Pavel Kaplun
- Making the Social World: The Structure of Human Civilization (repost)John Searle, "Making the Social World: The Structure of Human Civilization"
2010 | ISBN: 0195396170, 0199576912 | 224 pages | PDF | 7,9 MB
There are few more important philosophers at work today than John Searle, a creative and contentious thinker who has shaped the way we think about mind and language. Now he offers a profound understanding of how we create a social reality–a reality of money, property, governments, marriages, stock markets and cocktail parties.
- Sagrario Salaberri, Our Discovery Island Level 2 Activity BookSagrario Salaberri, Our Discovery Island Level 2 Activity Book
ISBN: 1408251272 | edition 2012 | PDF | 75 pages | 10 mb
Welcome to Our Discovery Island, a six-level primary series that engages children in 21st century learning. Children uncover clues and solve mysteries as they learn English. Whole learner: Adventures on themed islands develop cognitive, emotional, and social skills. Authenticity:
- Disappearing Cryptography: Information Hiding: Steganography & Watermarking, 3 Edition (repost)Peter Wayner, "Disappearing Cryptography: Information Hiding: Steganography & Watermarking, 3 Edition"
2008 | ISBN: 0123744792 | 448 pages | PDF | 4,8 MB
Cryptology is the practice of hiding digital information by means of various obfuscatory and steganographic techniques. The application of said techniques facilitates message confidentiality and sender/receiver identity authentication, and helps to ensure the integrity and security of computer passwords, ATM card information, digital signatures, DVD and HDDVD content, and electronic commerce. Cryptography is also central to digital rights management (DRM), a group of techniques for technologically controlling the use of copyrighted material that is being widely implemented and deployed at the behest of corporations that own and create revenue from the hundreds of thousands of mini-transactions that take place daily on programs like iTunes.
- Peter Krahenbuhl, Hunter Travel Guides Adventure Guide to Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands (Repost)Peter Krahenbuhl, Hunter Travel Guides Adventure Guide to Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands
ISBN: 1588433463 | edition 2003 | PDF | 481 pages | 9 mb
A guide to the region of Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, which provides more geographic, biological and recreational diversity than any other country in Latin America. It contains misty cloud forests, the snow-capped Andes and the Amazon Basin. The natural attractions are unparalleled, and many people come just for them.
- Le Fana de L'Aviation 2004-01 (410)
- Lou Cale – Band 3 – Siamesische Perlen
- Vacanze Fatali
- Le Fana de L'Aviation 2003-12 (409)
- Eating Disorders [Repost]
- Forms that Work: Designing Web Forms for Usability (repost)Caroline Jarrett, Gerry Gaffney, "Forms that Work: Designing Web Forms for Usability"
2008 | ISBN: 1558607102 | 199 pages | PDF | 11,7 MB
Forms are everywhere on the web – for registration and communicating, for commerce and government. Good forms make for happier customers, better data, and reduced support costs. Bad forms fill your organization's databases with inaccuracies and duplicates and can cause loss of potential consumers.
Digest powered by RSS Digest